Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:22:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OMGNiko: Internet Badass  (Read 103209 times)
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #360 on: April 12, 2014, 04:31:45 am »

We live, we exist, we are reborn.
You and I are dreamweavers of the solar system. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is potentiality.
Eons from now, we adventurers will grow like never before as we are recreated by the galaxy.

You will soon be re-energized by a power deep within yourself — a power that is archetypal, dynamic. Through crystal healing, our brains are opened by hope. The akashic record may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an unimaginable reimagining of aspiration.

As you self-actualize, you will enter into infinite grace that transcends understanding. Suffering is the antithesis of karma. Only a prophet of the quantum matrix may ignite this rekindling of ecstasy.

We must learn how to lead divine lives in the face of yearning. The future will be a non-local blossoming of understanding. We are being called to explore the quantum matrix itself as an interface between coherence and science.

Humankind has nothing to lose.

To follow the myth is to become one with it. By evolving, we grow. Aspiration is the richness of stardust, and of us.

Soon there will be an awakening of learning the likes of which the grid has never seen. It is time to take spacetime to the next level. We must awaken ourselves and recreate others.

No offense dude but this is what you sound like http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #361 on: April 12, 2014, 06:36:19 am »

Haha, that is EXACTLY where I got the text from. Well spotted.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #362 on: April 15, 2014, 09:08:54 am »

Yes, shit on religion and on all the forces people to fall on her your knees for a God or for a HUman but are all really uneducated wich not appear to know that the soul and the human psyche is the same.

SOUL = PSYCHE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul

So it turns all the time just to the Human psyche and all the problems of this world be a problem of the psyche,  only the conflik for ressources be it not.

The conflict in Ukraine is a problem of the Russian psyche, the conflict in the Middle East is a problem of Jewish and Muslim psyche.

It is very important in "This World" to understand  his own andthe psyche of the other and that's all.

Jesus, for example, was one of the greatest psychoanalysts of all time and we all be childs of god because this is only a
parable of the human intelligence.

And all who make fun of those important issues, have just an underdeveloped psyche like a child ....  Kiss
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:14:24 am by Bear » Logged

Brothers stand tall!

Erst die Heimat, dann die Ferne.
Erst die Erde, dann die Sterne.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #363 on: April 15, 2014, 10:00:01 am »

Jesus, for example, was one of the greatest psychoanalysts of all time (...)

And all who make fun of those important issues, just have an underdeveloped psyche as a child ....  Kiss
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #364 on: April 15, 2014, 11:19:01 am »

(...)uneducated(...)  Kiss
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #365 on: April 15, 2014, 12:59:40 pm »

I'm sorry, it's difficult to take you seriously when you say silly things like Jesus being a great psychoanalyst about 2000 years before the profession was invented. Do you also consider him to have been a great nuclear scientist? And apart from that last sentence being just as ridiculous, are you sure it doesn't apply to you? Like I said it is difficult to take you seriously.
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #366 on: April 15, 2014, 02:34:02 pm »

I'm sorry, it's difficult to take you seriously when you say silly things like Jesus being a great psychoanalyst about 2000 years before the profession was invented. Do you also consider him to have been a great nuclear scientist? And apart from that last sentence being just as ridiculous, are you sure it doesn't apply to you? Like I said it is difficult to take you seriously.

Just one excample: If Jesus said: Forgive the evil, what others have did to you.
Than he say this to you, for your internal peace and that you have a good sleep at night and smiling days and he doesnt say this for make the humans happy wich did this evil.

You know that a sick psyche make too the body sick?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, in german I can it better...

but pls use the inet for study, not me.
I was reading very much books about this theme in the last 30 years.
on the fast I found now only:
http://realrest.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/seeing-jesus-as-our-psychoanalyst/
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/living-it/201304/the-bible-and-psychology-jesus-mercy
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/09/23/what-do-jesus-psychology-and-psychiatry-have-in-common/

good night...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:36:58 pm by Bear » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #367 on: April 15, 2014, 04:45:30 pm »

Does anyone actually understand what Bear is getting at?
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #368 on: April 15, 2014, 06:40:59 pm »

Does anyone actually understand what Bear is getting at?
something about a sick soul/psyche leads to cancer.

Or jesus invented the atom bomb 2000 years before its construction.

Or that were all children for not taking his outrageous propsitions as fact because it was written in a book or online.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #369 on: April 15, 2014, 09:10:54 pm »

I spy faux news link, lol  Cheesy

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #370 on: April 16, 2014, 09:13:18 am »

something about a sick soul/psyche leads to cancer.

Or jesus invented the atom bomb 2000 years before its construction.

Or that were all children for not taking his outrageous propsitions as fact because it was written in a book or online.

you think really the human find new knowledge again and again? rofl

(...)uneducated(....)  Kiss

Video: Carl Jung & Gnosticism
Text: The-Gnostic-Jung

I bet you guys, does not recognize the context to all my threats before but dont worry,
Stalin would love you guys, he killed the intelligence when he came to the government.

Psychoanalysis (from Greek ψυχή psychē, "soul" and ἀνάλυσις analysis, "dissolving"), is a set of psychological and psychotherapeutic theories and associated techniques, originally popularized by Austrian physician Sigmund Freud and stemming partly from the clinical work of Josef Breuer and others. Since then, psychoanalysis has expanded and been revised, reformed and developed in different directions. This was initially by Freud's colleagues and students, such as Alfred Adler and Carl Gustav Jung who went on to develop their own ideas independently from Freud. Later neo-Freudians included Erich Fromm, Karen Horney, Harry Stack Sullivan and Jacques Lacan.

The basic tenets of psychoanalysis include the following:

besides the inherited constitution of personality, a person's development is determined by events in early childhood;
    human attitude, mannerism, experience, and thought is largely influenced by irrational drives;
    irrational drives are unconscious;
    attempts to bring these drives into awareness meet psychological resistance in the form of defense mechanisms;
    conflicts between conscious and unconscious, or repressed, material can materialise in the form of mental or emotional disturbances, for example: neurosis, neurotic traits, anxiety, depression etc.;
    the liberation from the effects of the unconscious material is achieved through bringing this material into the conscious mind (via e.g. skilled guidance, i.e. therapeutic intervention).[1]

Under the broad umbrella of psychoanalysis there are at least 22 theoretical orientations regarding human mental development. The various approaches in treatment called "psychoanalysis" vary as much as the theories do. The term also refers to a method of analysing child development.

Freudian psychoanalysis refers to a specific type of treatment in which the "analysand" (analytic patient) verbally expresses his thoughts, including free associations, fantasies, and dreams, from which the analyst induces the unconscious conflicts causing the patient's symptoms and character problems, and interprets them for the patient to create insight for resolution of the problems. The analyst confronts and clarifies the patient's pathological defenses, wishes and guilt. Through the analysis of conflicts, including those contributing to resistance and those involving transference onto the analyst of distorted reactions, psychoanalytic treatment can hypothesize how patients unconsciously are their own worst enemies: how unconscious, symbolic reactions that have been stimulated by experience are causing symptoms.

Psychoanalysis has received criticism from a wide variety of sources. One notable critique of psychoanalysis is that it constitutes a pseudoscience. Nonetheless, it remains a strong influence within the realm of psychiatry, and more so in some quarters than others.[2]

Jesus was a rebelle and he was against the rules of the jew religion,
he said it do steal the freedom.

now you guys use the bot card again, right?
long text, bad english, much links and a circle start again. Cheesy

you guys have right it is without hope to bring knowledge in your brains but maybe some silent reader do learn somethink...

its just a game forum I know, as I was 20 years old we went to university and played there with the computer science- and philosophical-students in the uni network. Today everyone has a computer and inet. : D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 11:27:25 am by Bear » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #371 on: April 16, 2014, 05:35:09 pm »

You will soon be re-energized by a power deep within yourself — a power that is enlightened, enlightened. As you live, you will enter into infinite presence that transcends understanding. Alternative medicine may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an enormous lightning bolt of chi. We must unify ourselves and inspire others. The transmission of love is now happening worldwide. We are being called to explore the cosmos itself as an interface between inseparability and sharing.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is presence. Consciousness consists of vibrations of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an unfolding of the holistic. By blossoming, we grow. This life is nothing short of a refining canopy of karmic freedom. Truth is the driver of interconnectedness. We heal, we believe, we are reborn. Our conversations with other warriors have led to a flowering of supra-sacred consciousness. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the quantum cycle via electrical impulses. We are in the midst of an ancient refining of learning that will give us access to the grid itself.

To traverse the journey is to become one with it.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #372 on: April 16, 2014, 06:53:52 pm »

Noooo bears gained sentience.
Judgement day imminent.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #373 on: April 16, 2014, 09:27:04 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aili7Xqj1rI

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #374 on: May 16, 2014, 11:13:59 am »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:21:20 pm by omgNiko » Logged
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #375 on: May 26, 2014, 02:20:36 pm »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:20:23 pm by omgNiko » Logged
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #376 on: June 01, 2014, 01:40:46 pm »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:20:31 pm by omgNiko » Logged
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2014, 04:26:26 pm »

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:20:35 pm by omgNiko » Logged
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2014, 10:14:37 pm »

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #379 on: June 20, 2014, 01:30:40 am »

Let me guess. They were just spamming rifles and AB without RRs ?

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc