Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 02:37:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[Today at 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion about battle advantages  (Read 8554 times)
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: November 25, 2013, 04:19:36 pm »

hi Gentlemen here are some ideas about those cards:

5 categories: Passives Equitment Reinforcements Fire Support Intellegence

Passives:
work only on infantry and are permantly active.
HP boost: 10%
Damage:10%
speed 10%
sight 10%

Equitment:
work only on tanks or vehicles and are permantly active
Received Penetration - 5%
Penetration + 5%
damage + 10%
accuracy + 10%
Suppression + 25%
XP Boost + 5%

PASSIVES AND EQUITMENTS are the same for axis and allies

Axis Reinforcements
Units u can call on the field, they dont level up but give light fire support.
Wespe
Volkssturm (volksgrenadiere with 3/4 speed)
Sabotagegruppe (2 Man with democharge, sticky and cloak)
Munitionspanzer (-15% recharge on everthing explodes on death)
Flakpanzer 1 (like ostwind but with lockdown to fire)
Mobile HQ (offers - stuka HE airstrike[stuka without fire] 600 sec recharge
                        - supply drop Panzerbüchsendrop 600 sec
                        - mark target range 100. 300 sec recharge
                        - heal aura last 20 sec heals 2 HP per sec 300 sec recharge
                        - nebelwerfer offmap (doesnt burn) but suppresses inf 600 sec recharge

Axis Fire Support
precision arty - 3 shells
mörser sektorarty - like vcoh sektorarty but with mortarshells lasting 30 sec
Firewall - 4 shells with a delay of 10 sec, spawn fire lasting 2 min
Sturm - inf + 25% speed, moving accuracy
kein schritt zurück -HP + 15 , recei suppression -25%
verbrannte erde - Tanks disable capping
1x henschel airstrike - a single henschel attack like the phosphot strike of armor doc

Intellegence
blackout - 10 sec
fernglas - + 10 sight for 10 sec
beobachter call in - 1 man unarmed with cloak (doesnt get sight reduction)
minen awarness - reveals all mines for 10 sec

Allied Reinforcement
Truck with 1 flamer, and 1 riflemen
scouts ( 1 riflemen, observer 1 man no cloak, 1 untrained sniper [1 man with snipe ability 60 sec recharge, can cloak)
This strange arty with niko is using
at rifle mando jeep
Mobile HQ - offers several abilities
              - 1 bomb airstike 720 sec recharge (with warning smoke)
              - 1x BAR drop 600 sec
              - Inf and tank awarness for 30 sec, 100 range, 300 sec recharge
              - + 2 pop while alive
              - defensive mortar - protects the HQ in a range of 60 like a mortar, last 60 sec

Allied Firesupport
Suppression attackflight - high suppression, but almost doesnt kill infantry
battlefield heal - heals 20 sec 1 HP/sec
arty srtike - 5  shells
ambush - cloak all inf for 10 sec
anti tank arty strike - 5 shells with almost no splash but high damage vs tanks
Arty strike - with aftershock 4 shells - 1 minute later again 4 shells

Intellegence
Spy  - like arty spotting for 10 sec
missinformation - sets several wrong inf and tank signs on the minimap
Coordination - 10 sight on tanks for 10 sec
recon flight

I suggest 3 slots in which any combination can be filled, without any restrictions
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:19:28 pm by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
calbanes Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 04:38:46 pm »

Nice ideas, ICK, if this ideas are implemented I have the impression axis and allies are not getting the same "love"... Too many axis sided but at start point would be nice. I think whatever can be implemented in cards must be the same effects or (equivalent units) in both sides. 
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 05:00:07 pm »

1 Sabotagegruppe (2 Man with democharge, sticky and cloak)
 2 Munitionspanzer (-15% recharge on everthing explodes on death)
 3 Flakpanzer 1 (like ostwind but with lockdown to fire)

1 Oh yeah lets give axis more cloaked shit with even more ability to cripple tanks because Fuckyeah cloaked stickies storms,falls,kettens,tanks/infantry that can cloak paks Aren't quite enough. infact we should just make axis invisible permanently.

2. you mean a muni ht with a goliath strapped to it.

3. you make  a flakpanzer?. its literally the same thing.

i also like the the allied 1 flamer and 1 rifleman. because it compares to well to a cloaked sticky unit.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 05:07:33 pm »

1 Oh yeah lets give axis more cloaked shit with even more ability to cripple tanks because Fuckyeah cloaked stickies storms,falls,kettens,tanks/infantry that can cloak paks Aren't quite enough. infact we should just make axis invisible permanently.

2. you mean a muni ht with a goliath strapped to it.

3. you make  a flakpanzer?. its literally the same thing.

i also like the the allied 1 flamer and 1 rifleman. because it compares to well to a cloaked sticky unit.

why does no one ban this retard?
but to answer us question. cloacked stickies - which cannot fight and are instantly dead as soon as they are found. If you want to see how they work got to omg mod. and btw allies have far more tanks on the field, so a single engine damage is far less problematic and after this action, the saboteurs die.

2. no i am talking about the munitionspanzer - check the relicforums

3. Flakpanzer 1. less HP and can only fire in lockdown sounds different to me

4. saboteurs die after 1 action or if they are found. the flamer + riflemen in truck are faster at the front, and are same worth as one saboteur

BUT SRSLY WHY IS THIS IDIOT STILL HERE IN THE FORUMS??? hes not even playing anymore
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 05:19:14 pm »

Oh boy, I have stuff to say but I wouldn't want to rob a certain someone of the pleasure... Just have to say this, several of your suggestions flat out don't work. I'll leave that other guy to expalin why, I'm sleepy.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 05:46:38 pm »

That post is split into two kinds of awful.

OP, or useless.

Lets look at it point for point:

Passives:
work only on infantry and are permantly active.
HP boost: 10%
Damage:10%
speed 10%
sight 10%

First thing that this says, is that you have little understanding of how the game actually works, and the ramifications of faction wide buffs. For example, from a technical standpoint, you can't even increase infantry speed by 10%. Why? Infantry can only move at speeds of 2, 3 and 4. 3 Is the standard running speed, 2 is suppressed crawling speed and 4 is sprinting speed. Going at anything but standard running speed removes the ability to fire - This is hard-coded and makes any kind of permanent movement buff for infantry impossible.

Secondly on this buff - It'll affect many different parts of a faction in different ways, and every faction differently. Riflemen will get much less out of 10% health and damage than Grenadiers will, and it'll show heavily when the Grenadiers are retaining their DPS longer per man than Riflemen will.

Not to mention that we rarely buff damage for good reason - That being that it fucks with HHAT balance in a bad way. 10% damage is the difference between 4 PzShreck rounds crippling or outright destroying a Sherman, for example.

I could go on, but I'll move on from the passives to the others.

Axis Reinforcements
Units u can call on the field, they dont level up but give light fire support.
Wespe
Volkssturm (volksgrenadiere with 3/4 speed)
Sabotagegruppe (2 Man with democharge, sticky and cloak)
Munitionspanzer (-15% recharge on everthing explodes on death)
Flakpanzer 1 (like ostwind but with lockdown to fire)
Mobile HQ (offers - stuka HE airstrike[stuka without fire] 600 sec recharge
                        - supply drop Panzerbüchsendrop 600 sec
                        - mark target range 100. 300 sec recharge
                        - heal aura last 20 sec heals 2 HP per sec 300 sec recharge
                        - nebelwerfer offmap (doesnt burn) but suppresses inf 600 sec recharge

A Wespe on demand without limitations. Yeah, I'm sure Terror and Blitz will love this one in the whole, removing their only glaring weakness kind of way.

Volkssturm. Yeah, even if that could work (Which it cant, read above), it'd be crap as it'd never be able to effectively engage anything. It'd literally be a frew recrew squad.

Sabotagegruppe. All I can say to this is lol. A cloaked disabling squad? You've made the equivalent of a free mobile mine. I can already hear the trolls fapping to the idea of parking one of these next to a repairing unit and dropping the sticky (An allied weapon, no less) just as it is finishing it's repairs. Does it matter if it dies? Hell no, it's free, and the damage it causes would be worth it.

Flakpanzer 1. Yeah, pretty useless unit. The Ostwind is barely worth it as it stands due to the fact the thing can actually move, and the legit flakpanzer we already have is only useful due to it's heavy firepower once the thing deploys. I wouldn't want this unit even if it was free - It'd be soaking up pop for more important things.

Stuka HE offmap - Free ATG/Mortar decrew every 10 minutes.

Supply drop - I assume that panzerbuschen is referring to the AT rifle. Probably one of the few things that isn't broken to fuck that you've said.

Mark target - 300 second recharge on a mark target? The only reason it's useful on Jeeps is because the unit already has large sight range, and a rapid recharge on the ability. A HQ unit would have neither of these advantages going by this.

Heal aura - Yeah, because the axis really need more healing. Can't wait to watch this stack with medkits and turn your average Grenadier into a terminator.

Nebelwerfer offmap - So, basically you want to introduce a second ability to instantly flip the finger to support weapons? That'll be exactly what people do with it.

Alright, I really can't do this any more. It's already a wall of text and I've looked at two things. To think I've got free artillery, henschels, mortar sector artillery to pick apart ahead of me.

Yeah, I'll sum it up for you. These ideas are 95% bad. They are poorly thought out, and for some odd reason, horrifically favour the Axis. Cloaked scouts vs 10 second long artillery spotting? Revealing all mines vs a recon use? Cloaked stickies and demo charges vs cloaked 60 second recharge wannabe sniper?

I also had a good lol at having 3 of any of these buffs in any arrangement. I'll take 3 of the infantry buffs and have Grenadiers with 106.48 health, taking tank rounds to the face like a boss whilst doing 19.965 damage with their rifles (That's 3 rounds to kill a Riflemen over the standard 5). Nevermind the 199.95 damage I'll be doing with the PzShrecks I decide to put on them. I really don't wanna think about where that'd go when I put doctrines into play.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 06:01:41 pm »

dear hicks,

read at least my post before u react to it.

thx

get ur ass on the battlefield and see the following:

wespe is trash.
stuka often doesnt decrew a support weapon. the fire does
nebelwerfer offmap??? yes - look what allies are getting a freakin bombing attack.
another source of heal on wm? yep, all 5 min sounds fair.
flakpanzer 1? yes cause the cards shouldnt replace the normal units and its a good thing vs unarmed- but the counter easily wipoes it away.
volkssturm- well yeah ok ur critic here is somehow right

a cloaked scout vs a 60 sec sniper? well what else do u get with him?`AH YES an OBSERVER

btw you cant use 3 cards of the same type. there should simply be no categorysystem prohibiting certain combinations.

ah one more thing:
u might be right about the movement thing. Its one of the things i havent tested in my mod.
but its freakin funny to read further. honestly check the buffs allies are getting on t4s. just check it and tell me again sth like 10% more damage is facking the balance up

but srsly i am tired of waisting my time with idiots. Who are categorical against ideas and feedback. Then when they finally made it to battle, they play stacks or get their ass beaten up - even if they have some of the best allies arround.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:19:45 pm by ick312 » Logged
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 06:21:55 pm »

wespe is trash.
stuka often doesnt decrew a support weapon. the fire does
nebelwerfer offmap??? yes - look what allies are getting a freakin bombing attack.
another source of heal on wm? yep, all 5 min sounds fair.
flakpanzer 1? yes cause the cards shouldnt replace the normal units and its a good thing vs unarmed- but the counter easily wipoes it away.
volkssturm- well yeah ok ur critic here is somehow right

Wespe is not trash, I've used it myself and it's pretty good at putting support weapons down - Which is the primary function of artillery.

Nebelwerfer offmap - It's ridiculous giving away free offmaps like that, and if I bothered to analyse the Allied side (But I did infact read the entirety of your post, something you clearly did not do for myself) then I'd have come to the same conclusion of it being ridiculous handing that shit out for free. Offmaps as they stand are already i-win buttons, nevermind having them on cooldown for nothing.

That source of healing does more than you think, especially when people can and will use that shit in combat alongside medkits or other sources of healing. It doesn't matter if you've gotta wait 5 minutes if you've just crushed a unit you normally wouldn't have a hope against.

Flakpanzer 1 - It's crap, and the idea of free units is terrible, especially when everybody is getting different units of value. Also, non-vet gaining units in a persistency mod? lol?

The "lol op" buffs that allies get on T4 are a select few, and there are axis doctrines that are plenty powerful. I'd suggest looking at Terror or Blitz, Terror especially.

read at least my post before u react to it.

Practice what you preach.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 07:10:07 pm »

why does no one ban this retard?

For the same reason we do not Ban raging retards like you. All retards get treated the same.

Carry on..............................

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 07:28:32 pm »

why not make his shitty ideas cards....
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 08:59:45 pm »

BUT SRSLY WHY IS THIS IDIOT STILL HERE IN THE FORUMS??? hes not even playing anymore

The game hasnt changed in 3+months. im sure not much has changed since i last played.

Also hicks who is one of the most stat informed ppl currently semi active and has also said as much but worded different.

I also find it very amusing that you called hicks a idiot as well as anyone else who thinks your ideals are very ill thought out.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 05:05:34 am »

I also find it very amusing that you called hicks a idiot as well as anyone else who thinks your ideals are very ill thought out.

and no one is surprised.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 07:27:55 am »

Offmaps as cards.... Yeah about that.... <3
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 11:42:05 am »

Dear Gentlemen, given the opportunity by this post, I'd like to share my ideas with you aswell:

Axis warmap cards:

'Hell on trails' : offmap shot of the Schwerer Gustav artillery -> this offmap would be ideal if the axis side was badly losing, since it could wipe out the entire map from a single shot. To make it balanced, I'd suggest a 600 sec cooldown.

'The german superiority' : grants a single use of the Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte -> with the armor of ~300+ mm and the armament of 2x 280mm and a 128mm gun it'd be suitable for axis players, who are willing to go afk, but still desire to win the game without the need of their presence in front of the screen.

'The reich's latest super weapon': enables the deployment of the cloakable, portable nuclear device, capable of turning every lost game into a draw

'The Terminator': Arnold Schwarzenegger is at the Führer's service to put the hurt into the enemy. Armed with a large caliber portable machine gun, and being made of steel, it's a perfect counter to allied blobs. Once it ( by accident, tallboy bomb direct hit) gets destroyed, it "will be back" in 600 sec.

Allied warmap cards:

'We are engineers, goddamnit': grants the multiple use of the 4-men squad of 'elite' engineers, armed with garands. Regular engi stats aside from that.

'Tank hunter recon force': grants the use of the bazooka-armed jeeps. Normal jeep hp, increased received acc, so they wont rape axis tanks.

So much for now.. stay tuned for more.

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 12:01:52 pm »

LMAO
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 12:27:46 pm »

Rolcsika for lead idealist.

Everyone else is a idiot otherwise.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 12:55:26 pm »

'The reich's latest super weapon': disables the deployment of the allied forces on the field

fixed

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 06:39:55 pm »

Dear Gentlemen, given the opportunity by this post, I'd like to share my ideas with you aswell:

Axis warmap cards:

'Hell on trails' : offmap shot of the Schwerer Gustav artillery -> this offmap would be ideal if the axis side was badly losing, since it could wipe out the entire map from a single shot. To make it balanced, I'd suggest a 600 sec cooldown.

'The german superiority' : grants a single use of the Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte -> with the armor of ~300+ mm and the armament of 2x 280mm and a 128mm gun it'd be suitable for axis players, who are willing to go afk, but still desire to win the game without the need of their presence in front of the screen.

'The reich's latest super weapon': enables the deployment of the cloakable, portable nuclear device, capable of turning every lost game into a draw

'The Terminator': Arnold Schwarzenegger is at the Führer's service to put the hurt into the enemy. Armed with a large caliber portable machine gun, and being made of steel, it's a perfect counter to allied blobs. Once it ( by accident, tallboy bomb direct hit) gets destroyed, it "will be back" in 600 sec.

Allied warmap cards:

'We are engineers, goddamnit': grants the multiple use of the 4-men squad of 'elite' engineers, armed with garands. Regular engi stats aside from that.

'Tank hunter recon force': grants the use of the bazooka-armed jeeps. Normal jeep hp, increased received acc, so they wont rape axis tanks.

So much for now.. stay tuned for more.

This man deserves a award for lulz

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 07:35:33 pm »

Gay's Cards :

Elephant "Tank Destroyer" Drop :
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/004/cache/african-elephant_435_600x450.jpg

Drops the war elephant out of the sky. DMG and Splash as 2x Tallboy bomb.

Midget squad :
http://aboutph.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/midgets_scrapetvdotcom.jpg

7-man squad equipped with balloons filled with water.
0.5 received accuracy.
0.7 movement speed.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 07:43:23 pm by GrayWolf » Logged

EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 02:13:02 am »

A note about battle advantages.

These will be temporary one off, IN GAME advantages.
Arty, Recons, Small/Unique weak squads, basically everything that can be 'clicked' and done.
I need suggestions of unique ideas, not 'This unit ABC which is already in my company'.

There will be commander bonuses (selectable in the advantages screen) that give 1-5 battles worth of company bonuses (such as +50 fuel for 5 turns)

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc