Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:02:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WM] Defensive Company Build  (Read 12246 times)
Herrpants Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 01:42:26 pm »

The best thing in EIRR is veterancy and persistance, the doctrines are icing on the cake and to make the cake taste delicious you have to work on its inner contents, frosting ain't enough to please your tastebuds if the cake itself tastes like shit and is so unbalanced that bugs and spamroaches crawl out from the spoonful.

Well considering that most people have concluded that OMGmod is more dead than EIRR you can go and sit there.

i know enough people who are willing enough to play a game now and again, besides as chefartz says EIRR really is bland without doctrines, which is what i was trying to say, and the reason i dont play Vcoh is the same that i wont play EIRR again until doctrines are back in, its bland.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 01:45:34 pm »

need to agree about that doc thing - it added the spice. Everything else is offered by omg aswell (but too few players)

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 01:55:01 pm »

need to agree about that doc thing - it added the spice. Everything else is offered by omg aswell (but too few players)

So OMG has  reward units now?

I agree that the docs added spice, but the current docs are fucked balance wise and only a few are good.

The problem with this mod is what has always been the problem. Slamming out production with the attitude of "we can tweak it later". Couple that with the broken philosophy of "we must not change vCoH stats" and we have the broken shit we have had for the past 3 years.

We are finally breaking that and doing what should have been done to start - balance the units, then bring in docs one tier at a time. Yes, before one of you minions says it - just like OMG did. Unfortunately for them, they never followed through and completed it.

We have the advantage of the doctrine skeleton in place. It will not take long to balance it coming back in.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Herrpants Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 02:00:34 pm »

So OMG has  reward units now?

I agree that the docs added spice, but the current docs are fucked balance wise and only a few are good.

The problem with this mod is what has always been the problem. Slamming out production with the attitude of "we can tweak it later". Couple that with the broken philosophy of "we must not change vCoH stats" and we have the broken shit we have had for the past 3 years.

We are finally breaking that and doing what should have been done to start - balance the units, then bring in docs one tier at a time. Yes, before one of you minions says it - just like OMG did. Unfortunately for them, they never followed through and completed it.

We have the advantage of the doctrine skeleton in place. It will not take long to balance it coming back in.

Actually they do have reward units and doctrines.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 02:16:25 pm »

The last time I could actually get a a game there (over a year ago) they had Tier 1 docs and no reward units I was aware of.

When did they complete the docs and how many reward units do they have?
Herrpants Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 02:21:25 pm »

The last time I could actually get a a game there (over a year ago) they had Tier 1 docs and no reward units I was aware of.

They havent completed docts but doesnt mean they arent in, and one reward unit per doctrine so 12.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 02:24:09 pm »

They didn't have reward units, however OMG did have a large unit variety from the start.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Dauntless07 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2014, 02:26:24 pm »

Hey Guys, this is supposed to be about my company, lol.

UPDATE:

With the dual LMG package disabled completely, it seems my choice has been made for me.

I have added 2 MG42 squads, and some more infantry by selecting MP as my primary advantage instead. I see why you guys like those HMGs, they suppress a lot easier than their Allied counterparts.

Most of my Volks are also equipped with Pineapple grenades using the spare MU.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:31:19 am by Dauntless07 » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2014, 03:06:23 pm »

Hey Guys, this is supposed to be about my company, lol.

You're right, my bad!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc