Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:37:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: incoming ban?  (Read 2295 times)
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« on: February 14, 2014, 02:25:53 am »

yo what is going on,

my posts keep being deleted, some one of developers deleted my 6 companies in launcher full of vet and reward units. tank130 promised me take care of this thing. Still no companies restored. nikomas kicking out players in launcher to get a better team to play vs me.

Wind is gone. skaffa's maps are gone. Doctrines are gone. Not sure what expect in the future. So can developers answer is it gonna be insta mod ban?

Don't ya think comunyti deserves a little bit more respect? What dark powers took over control in Eirr? Show ya faces!!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 04:02:56 am by Shabtajus » Logged

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 02:43:25 am »

Shab  i am not the one who should ans this ,but no need to post like this shit when you know wat really happend ...

I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 03:36:14 am »

Wind's a piece of shit, everything else you complain about is probably valid.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 07:23:41 am »

Actually, he's a lying piece of shit given that I know that some of what he said flat out isn't true, and I bet the rest is bullshit to.

my posts keep being deleted, some one of developers deleted my 6 companies in launcher full of vet and reward units.
Well as far as I can tell your companies were deleted from your own profile page by looking at the database. Yes, It actually makes a difference and it's possible to tell what method was used in deleting when checking the database, you sure you didin't have some sort of "brilliant" idea to fuck with people?

nikomas kicking out players in launcher to get a better team to play vs me.
Simply never happened, I kicked out someone who had been afk and holding a game up for over 10 minutes, even asked the guy afterwards and he was indeed afk and did not mind at all. Only happened once. Shab was not even in the game, he actually swapped to a brittish company to grab said slot but someone else got in first. At no point was he actually on the Axis team.

What's with the lies shab? Everyone knows you will Lie about just everything and anything but I honestly didn't expect you to take it this far. I know that last bit for certain.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:33:40 am by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 08:02:22 am »

you sure you didin't have some sort of "brilliant" idea to fuck with people?

yea nikomas what a fucking brilliant idea delete my own fucking coys with fucking vet and fucking reward units I was playing for.. indeed. I said to tank130 what was happening with my launcher and how he was crashing and after it I aint found ma coys. Funny thing it happened dat time when I kept arguing with ya about kicking Dudilu from a game and even more fun moment was for me when I checked forums and  you was the only dev online. Ufeelme what I wanna say here?

Simply never happened, I kicked out someone who had been afk and holding a game up for over 10 minutes, even asked the guy afterwards and he was indeed afk and did not mind at all. Only happened once. Shab was not even in the game, he actually swapped to a brittish company to grab said slot but someone else got in first. At no point was he actually on the Axis team.

nikomas I was not alone who saw it, I can post screenshot if ya wanna? hey I am all cool with you abusing shit out of reward units by adding to yaself, I truly believe it was done to test them lol, u have that right. But kicking peoplelike this..  its different story

What's with the lies shab? Everyone knows you will Lie about just everything and anything but I honestly didn't expect you to take it this far. I know that last bit for certain.

yea sometimes I am shabbing for lolz, but hey I have never complained about other devs despite the fact they have same or even bigger powers than you. They don't abuse them. Had fun game long time ago vs Groundfire. Before a game in launcher he said he has Maus, and he is gonna test it and if some1 has problems plz don't join. Fair call. Very fair. On other hand we have you who non stop dodges, abuses dev powers and terrorizing people in coh choosing maps. I appreciate your work for mod, trust me I really do cuz I like eirr, but shit u be doing and abusing ya powas.. man its so lame non of other devs do it tbh and it says a lot about ya so think twice calling me scumbag. First look at mirror  Wink

« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:04:17 am by Shabtajus » Logged
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 08:07:32 am »

Shabtajus the Liethuanian

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 08:44:39 am »

yea nikomas what a fucking brilliant idea delete my own fucking coys with fucking vet and fucking reward units I was playing for.. indeed. I said to tank130 what was happening with my launcher and how he was crashing and after it I aint found ma coys. Funny thing it happened dat time when I kept arguing with ya about kicking Dudilu from a game and even more fun moment was for me when I checked forums and  you was the only dev online. Ufeelme what I wanna say here?
Since I know I did not delete anything of yours I personally suspect you deleted your companies out of spite, since you're a douchebag, ufeelme? If that's not the case then someone else must have fucked up, because I sure as hell never touched any of your coys. If I did stupid things like that out of petty anger I'd have been out of the team a long time ago because some of you have made me really fucking angry over the last few months.

Depsite what some think I don't do shit like that out of anger, if anyone can bring up a past case to prove otherwise then go right ahead.
nikomas I was not alone who saw it, I can post screenshot if ya wanna?
Please, go right ahead, make sure to include some sort of timestamp.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 08:58:35 am by nikomas » Logged
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 09:31:02 am »

« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:46:16 am by Shabtajus » Logged
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 09:46:17 am »

Shab, you are pushing this way too far:

1.) The person Nikomas removed did not give a shit what so ever, so knock it off with the bullshit.

2.) It has been confirmed through the SQL that your companies were deleted from the profile screen. That means you deleted the companies yourself or gave someone your password and they did it. They were not deleted from this side of the SQL.

3.) Doctrines were locked out in order for us to better balance the game. Something benefits the entire community. They will be reinstated when we feel all the vanilla units are balanced correctly and the doctrines have been tweaked to reflect that balance. We have no estimated time for that to happen because frankly, this is a volunteer environment - period.

4.) Skaffa's Maps are not gone. The top 4 - 3v3 maps were temporarily removed to test new maps. His 2v2 maps were simply an error. Yes Shab, I am fucking human and sometimes I make mistakes - as was clearly posted in the map thread.

5.) Wind was banned for breaking forum rules.

6.) What can you expect in the future? -  You can expect in the very near future that threads like yours will result in Bans. If you have an issue with a dev member, send a PM to Eirrmod or myself. If the issue is with me, then send it to Eirrmod.

It is not acceptable to start lynch mob type threads about members of the dev team.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc