Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:26:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving on  (Read 15339 times)
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 06:11:11 pm »

As a new player to this mod who has never played before, I for one am very sad at this news.

This is the end of a great era of great growth, levelheadedness and intelligent leadership for this mod. Sad Sad Sad

Meh, you should be less sad about tank leaving and more sad about andy Going poof.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 08:42:46 pm »

My friendly comments on this issue have been sent via PM.

Its a terrible loss, and the people who baited and insulted a very good friend of mine now have a new target.
Me.

I wont insult or belittle your fucking punk asses, Ill be handing out bans.
This isnt a democracy, or a 'free-speech' forum.  If you piss me off, out the fucking door - no PM, no nothing.
Tank130 leaving has shown me that a few members of this forum have NO respect, and then when our devs retort - THEY are the bad guys.

Im looking at you Aero, Chez, Shab and others - step out of line, and find a new fucking forum to screw up.

I am FUCKING pissed off right now.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2014, 09:20:17 pm »

Hey everyone,

Many of you will be very happy with this news and some of you will be disappointed.

I have decided to move on from Eirr.

i am sorry you feel this way, while i feel we had differing opinions i still had the utmost respect for you.

Hope whatever lies in the future serves your well, I will miss your decisive moderating of the community.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 09:24:57 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 09:54:20 pm »

Soooo... anyone realize the secondary implications of those two people not around? Awyeeeee, airburst mortars for everyone!!

Okay, jokes aside this kind of sucks, going to be really hard to get much done now. Can't say I'm happy to see some of the most active dev members we have go out the window, not exactly a good thing.

Tank, we don't always get along well but you've kept the mod afloat, I respect you for that, hope it goes well.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2014, 10:02:44 pm »

We will need someone to take over the Server payments if anyone is up for it. You will require a Credit card number to do so.
Unfortunately donations made to Paypal can not be transfer to the server or to a credit card. That means the incredible generosity of Andy can not be used to pay for the server - Andy was made aware of this the first time he donated but he continued to donate anyway......good guy Andy!!

I will leave the payments on my card for a couple of months to give the dev team time to make the changes.

transfer the money to google wallet, which you can get a card from and pay?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 04:02:58 am »

My friendly comments on this issue have been sent via PM.

Its a terrible loss, and the people who baited and insulted a very good friend of mine now have a new target.
Me.

I wont insult or belittle your fucking punk asses, Ill be handing out bans.
This isnt a democracy, or a 'free-speech' forum.  If you piss me off, out the fucking door - no PM, no nothing.
Tank130 leaving has shown me that a few members of this forum have NO respect, and then when our devs retort - THEY are the bad guys.

Im looking at you Aero, Chez, Shab and others - step out of line, and find a new fucking forum to screw up.

I am FUCKING pissed off right now.

Do it, and maybe some old players might show up again.

I hope that you change your mind Tank. I'm sure this mod can survive a bit longer without these hate mongers youre all talking about.

chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 04:27:35 am »

Yeah Dnicee, start the Witchhunt.
"Hatemonger",woot, thx for the laugh.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:39:30 am by chefarzt » Logged

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 06:36:45 am »

Damn u guys, this forum rules should have been hardend earlier and handed out bans frequently ,then this day wouldn't have come..

really sad to see u go tank130, i don't know about others but u had got the mod into the right directions anyway.. fuck the haters coz they don't do shit and just troll everyone .

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 08:13:29 am »

It's Ironic how now the haters who hated on Tanks moderation have now brought stricter moderation onto themselves due to making him leave. Blind morons couldn't see how lenient he actually was, so now they will pay for it, which is great!

Though it's a shame that Tank had to leave for that to happen, It looked really promising when he showed the new forums and said that the new ones would be strictly moderated. I had hoped that that would solve all the issues he had with the terrible parts of the community (though with the new forums if things are greatly improved then it would be awesome if it brought him back).
it's funny how you were more excited for EIR2 forum then Eir2 game.
Like tig seriously why hang around  brown nosing like a fly around dung.

Yes its a shame tanks left. But hey the mod lost fldash yet continued to flourish.

Im sure he will be back, some of the recent names posting have been absent for 2-3 years.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 08:49:08 am »

I know this sounds stupid with the current state of the mod but.
Why dont you guys try to advertise the mod?
The EIR bank is wealthy enough to at least try to get a couple of known casters to advertise the mod, it would also be nice to maybe purchase the skills of some graphic designers to spruce things up, or just try to convince Groundfire to come back to spread the word around, Its without a doupt he was one of the most influencal people that brought the most amount of new players to the mod.
Ontop of Andy being the boss it would be great for the lifespan of the mod and im sure people would be willing with enough motivation to add some extra money into the mod if needed.

I also know that this talk is getting kinda repetitive but what about merging OMG mod back into EIR?
I am aware that tank tried with some mixed success but A lot of the devs have extreem knowhow about coding for Coh and mixing the 2 mods would bring new ways of thinking and Strengthen the 2 communitys.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:52:37 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 08:52:50 am »

Damn u guys, this forum rules should have been hardend earlier and handed out bans frequently ,then this day wouldn't have come..

really sad to see u go tank130, i don't know about others but u had got the mod into the right directions anyway.. fuck the haters coz they don't do shit and just troll everyone .
Actually, that is pretty much a very good point.

I had previously promised tank I would step up moderation, and be more active on the forums - but I didnt follow up on that promise, and now its too late.

Well.... Not too late for moderation hammer...
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 11:43:20 am »

It's funny how you don't notice that you're one of the ones always breaking the respect and flame rules.
Well Chefartz and Shab are better than he is Cheesy

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 11:56:16 am »

i enjoyed stepping on your toes but its a shame you're going. I may be a troll but I still can appreciate the time and effort you put in and I don't think im one of the jerks who pushed you too far, just a boundary testing keyboard warrior keeping the forum lighthearted

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 11:58:25 am »

Actually im very inspired to make a compilation of all the nice things tank said in the last days, but i also think we should just let this rest.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 12:29:36 pm »

Wow, that has got to be the most sensible post by Chefartz I've ever read.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 03:29:10 pm »

Yeh I may have very recently Had a verbal firefight with tank but thats my first serious offence.

I pale in comparison to alot of the repeat offenders.

And as much as pissed him off on the forum, I will miss playing games with him seeing as he often had a disregard for stacks as I do.
BreezeLaughsTony Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 04:54:31 pm »

I don't know about all of you but I am dedicating the next game I play to Tank.

RIP
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 07:00:14 pm »

How about we get the moderation started. Attitudes like this have only hurt the mod greatly over the years.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 07:07:41 pm »

How about we get the moderation started. Attitudes like this have only hurt the mod greatly over the years.
please describe my attitude here so I can refrain from repeating it.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 07:49:55 pm »

Yes its a shame tanks left. But hey the mod lost fldash yet continued to flourish.

Im sure he will be back, some of the recent names posting have been absent for 2-3 years.

Personal attack on AlphaTig. Simple enough

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc