Support EIR:R

March Goal:$20.00
Net Balance:$0.00
Below Goal:$20.00
We have reached 0% of our goal!

EIR Menu

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 22, 2019, 06:56:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

[Today at 02:53:20 pm]

by hans
[March 19, 2019, 02:33:01 pm]

[March 14, 2019, 06:51:27 pm]

[March 14, 2019, 05:23:55 am]

[March 12, 2019, 02:12:20 pm]

[March 10, 2019, 06:44:36 am]

[March 08, 2019, 12:19:46 pm]

[March 07, 2019, 06:19:50 pm]

[March 07, 2019, 01:44:34 pm]

by Bear
[March 04, 2019, 11:18:48 am]
Mod of the Year Awards

Most Innovative Multiplayer Nominee

Award Recipient

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Development Update  (Read 1534 times)
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2018, 12:29:53 am »

My idiot project lead trapped my right index finger between two metal posts and then screwed them together. Made a good sized gash, est recovery 6-12 months. So I can code but not play for a year. I'm quitting this job asap. Idiot didn't even stop drilling until I screamed. Not so much as a "sorry" or "my bad" passed his lips.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 12:31:33 am by TheVolskinator » Logged

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

PIE (Pertinent Info (for) EiR), incl. Zoomout Mod - updated 27 Jan. 2019

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2018, 03:42:27 am »

Blessing in disguise if you ask me! Sounds like that place is a real hellhole, so good to move on. hope you have a speedy recovery and manage to land a nicer job in the new year!
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2018, 08:18:28 am »

You save it!!

Then when you get older you can give it away keeping a game website and server going. It is important to note, while you give this money away, be prepared to be insulted, berated, ridiculed, and finally back stabbed.

But seriously - you can take the extra work and complain about it, or you can use it to advance yourself. Put that additional money into high risk / high yield investments of some sort ( you are young enough to take high risk ).

Nothing good comes from bitching - make something out of it! There is nothing more rewarding than the day the boss you had decades ago comes asking you for a job after you made something of yourself. Trust me - I know.
We all love you tank, what you have done for the mod is beyond amazing even tough we don't like your ideas.
What you did was make a community where people can be together through thick and thin and where people made friends.
And I can say you saved atleast one life.

A good king can still make mistakes and get deposed by a despot.

My idiot project lead trapped my right index finger between two metal posts and then screwed them together. Made a good sized gash, est recovery 6-12 months. So I can code but not play for a year. I'm quitting this job asap. Idiot didn't even stop drilling until I screamed. Not so much as a "sorry" or "my bad" passed his lips.

Please don't kill yourself with this job, you are worth more.
Go to coding man, get a job at that.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2018, 02:25:14 pm »

Sorry to hear it Steven hopefully you will be ok!

As for dat noob company u work in, well if ya say it really happened at work then i advice you threaten them ya gonna go to work inspection (or what is called in USaA) and QQ there. Make threat ONLY verbally
,no email or any written document! so they could not blame ya for extortion.Trust me, they will offer you compensation and don’t sign any documents that it “happened at home” your trauma until you receive compt/payment.

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2018, 01:25:15 pm »

My dad was admitted to the hospital with symptoms of heart blockage and possible failure. My grandfather was admitted to the hospital Christmas of 2013 and was dead by 14 May. If you need more proof that there is no God, I'll need to start looking. "Merry" Christmas, all.
Batgirl Offline
EIR Member

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2018, 07:42:26 pm »

well there sure arent any gods what do they teach you at school huh?
im sure the prognosis is a bit better for your dad than your grandfather, hope he will bounce back
shows you got good genes - hope youre all set up for statins, dont smoke and are keeping relatively fit!
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2018, 06:24:11 am »

My dad was admitted to the hospital with symptoms of heart blockage and possible failure. My grandfather was admitted to the hospital Christmas of 2013 and was dead by 14 May. If you need more proof that there is no God, I'll need to start looking. "Merry" Christmas, all.

Sent you a cheery pick me up on Facebook messenger.
Hope you see it but if you don't then merry Christmas.
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2018, 03:15:46 pm »

If you are in the US. File for workman's comp. May need a lawyer though to actually push it through though, as they will ignore any contact you try to make. But if they receive a letter with a law office letter head they will respond within a few days. Its a sad reality.
Dont worry its a 100% win if it happened during work related issues (even if youre a contractor), and youll collect a nice check.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc