Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:01:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rant time  (Read 11609 times)
notenome Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 06:02:07 pm »

i wish noobs would die, understand the game before you fill this forumn up with useless crap L2P then your oppinion matters, the only thing i have a problem with is the artillary used by allies everything else is easily counterable.

From the Moddb review which got me to download this mod:

"The dedicated community stretches further than that, creating tutorials and custom maps that are more focused on the gameplay that comes with EIR. I have never seen a community so passionate and so welcoming before with a mod in such early stages.

Overall Europe in Ruins does have quite a big learning curve but thanks to the video tutorials that have been posted here on ModDB, it’s now a simple affair and the community themselves are very welcoming towards newcomers. "

Sounds like a nice mod. Where do I download it?
Solo Wing Pixy Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 06:08:20 pm »

KK RR arent as good as you think, get an ostwind and bang 2 RR squads picked off .
You can only use surpression roughly once due to its long cool down time , i dont think ive used it more then once in 1 game, ID swpa LMG's for bars anyday, equip my rifles or airbourne with them and im set so if you wanna swap i have no problem.... if your smart youll keep your tank away from the obvious and plain sighted situation of a possible sticky and dont we only get 2 of them , surpress them, im not great on the old balance thingy but how about you get better because there is plenty of ways to avoid stuff like that, M10 running stuff over, ove had the same probelm with panthers vet sniper charged into the tracks of the panther when he was retreating , i laughed and cried, but shit happens,

I like some sides have something better then another, it means you have to team and counter against the threat,

RE callies and ranger wouldnt no much of , always played airbourne

Airborne Division
300th Paratrooper Battalion
Captain SoloWingPixy88
Twelve Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 06:19:55 pm »

ITT People confuse COH mechanics for EIR features.
BradAnderson Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 06:20:14 pm »

i wish noobs would die, understand the game before you fill this forumn up with useless crap L2P then your oppinion matters, the only thing i have a problem with is the artillary used by allies everything else is easily counterable.
Overall Europe in Ruins does have quite a big learning curve 
you have clearly not overcome the learning curve.
Dr.Nick Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2008, 06:24:07 pm »

*Rolls eyes at thread*

Spammable Award

The 'Spammable Award' goes to the member who has well... spammed the most out of 1 unit throughout the war and who actions have been talked about doing such thing.

And the winner is......Dr. Nick with his close to 50 Airborne
Krazytym
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 06:25:48 pm »

From the Moddb review which got me to download this mod:

"The dedicated community stretches further than that, creating tutorials and custom maps that are more focused on the gameplay that comes with EIR. I have never seen a community so passionate and so welcoming before with a mod in such early stages.

Overall Europe in Ruins does have quite a big learning curve but thanks to the video tutorials that have been posted here on ModDB, it’s now a simple affair and the community themselves are very welcoming towards newcomers. "

Sounds like a nice mod. Where do I download it?

Let's ssee...there are turorials ane cu stom maps and there's lots of passion for the mod.

Let's see...it says "big learning curve" check and we are very welcoming towards newcomers, so wtf are you whinging about?
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 06:50:53 pm »

I cool feature to defeating BARs = green cover, if you are in it, you will not be suppressed.

Rahx Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 06:52:21 pm »

I cool feature to defeating BARs = green cover, if you are in it, you will not be suppressed.

DOH!  Roll Eyes

why is everyone except me retarded?
EagleHasLanded Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 07:14:14 pm »

DOH!  Roll Eyes

Yep and if you worry about arti, dont keep your troops stationary, but keep relocating.
To the op, I played you and ffs you guys didnt even move to dodge the grenade..
bfhogues Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2008, 07:23:38 pm »

To Grenades:
they are bitchly hard to dodge online with any sort of lag.

notenome Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2008, 07:24:49 pm »

Lol eagles you would continuosly throw 3 grenades in a house and Id get out of the house, wasted munitions. As far as green cover, I already mentioned that above, please read before flame. As this is a completely useless thread since nothing I said has actually even been answered (except for EIRmod, which gave me hope), can we just lock this please? Im no great internet warrior and this haha Im so clever one liner STFU L2P NEWB stuff is, well, silly. As Wolfgor sais "Arguing over the internet is like playing in the special olympics: Even if you win, you're still retarded".

Can I get a lock please?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 07:26:36 pm by notenome » Logged
Wraith547 Offline
15th Panzer Division
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2008, 07:27:35 pm »

I'm pretty sure as the TC you can lock your own topic.
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2008, 07:27:54 pm »

In be4 lock?

EagleHasLanded Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2008, 07:37:40 pm »

I guess you can take advices ;p
So learn to dodge nades in the open! Instead of leaving the volks and lmg grens to die to an airborne spam company that was made for fun.
BoDyBaG2224TLS Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2008, 07:48:00 pm »

Lol eagles you would continuosly throw 3 grenades in a house and Id get out of the house, wasted munitions. As far as green cover, I already mentioned that above, please read before flame. As this is a completely useless thread since nothing I said has actually even been answered (except for EIRmod, which gave me hope), can we just lock this please? Im no great internet warrior and this haha Im so clever one liner STFU L2P NEWB stuff is, well, silly. As Wolfgor sais "Arguing over the internet is like playing in the special olympics: Even if you win, you're still retarded".

Can I get a lock please?

You made the thread, you can lock it.

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2008, 10:16:58 pm »

In b4 the lock lol, and btw callies sometimes can make you loose a game if you don´t kill enough stuff...

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc