Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 09:51:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 02:40:48 pm]

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wher] Assault nades, do they need a price change?  (Read 10120 times)
bfhogues Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 10:41:14 pm »

yes ToV sucks ass.

but something to note:
dodging nades online with even the slightest of lag is hard as hell to do.  one nucla-ar pineapple even moving out of direct blast usually kills 2 grens, of 4. almost combat ineffective. also will take out a weapons team in one blast. as for assualt nades magically breaking suppression, 70 mu. fireup-0 mu

CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 10:50:09 pm »

Don't forget about a rain of grenades along with that "fire-up".

Also Fire-up has the draw back of being "exhausted" as penalty after the ability ended so it's not totally "free".
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:52:06 pm by CommanderHolt » Logged
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 01:05:30 am »

You can dodge them, go into a house while they are trying to throw the damned ability goes away, retarded.

You are completely wrong. Many of my opponents thought the same and then got raped when my volks kept throwing nades at them garrisoned.

Entering a building while being assaulted does nothing. It's exiting the building that cancels the ability. The only problem is you have to find a building with a back door or your just gonna eat stun/rape on the exit.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2009, 01:15:15 am »

yea, needs a price increase i've seen these s pammed more than usual.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
BigDick
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 01:41:35 am »

yeah because you dont play wehr and hate wehr little ......?

what should it costs 100 muni for a onetime use nade ability?
where a 425hp tommi squad get dual lmgs for 90 munition that shred through infantry like a hot knife through butter and completely disable tanks for a while too as secondary usage?

70muni like it is now is barly price effective..its only really price effective against blobs
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 02:37:34 am »

Bar suppression doesnt [...].   Nor does it allow you to pwn 2 squads.

Eh what?

CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 06:47:49 am »

its the only way to stop tommie blobs and rangers, and its too costly
and bigdick is right: 1 bren gun is as good as 1 lmg but tommies get 2(!) for only 90 mun. even if its not as good as 1 lmg, 2 bren guns are much more effective than 1 lmg and you all know that. it should be like 120 mun also because of its nice ability to stop any vehicle

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 11:41:40 am »

You are completely wrong. Many of my opponents thought the same and then got raped when my volks kept throwing nades at them garrisoned.  Its also rather difficult to do anything when one nade landing nowhere near the infantry casts lightning bolt on them and make them paralyzed with fear and crawl on the ground.

try telling that to my volks squad that got killed by rangers who entered a house when they saw me with the assault icon over my head, i look at my volks who are now doing nothing, and see that my ability has a cool down on it then never getting the ability back. leaf can vouch for it, he was in the same game and was the one that told me that was what canceled it out.

*edit* wtf, lol it was my first post of the day, man, maybe i should just stop posting for week so if i do another stupid post it won't seem as bad >_<
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 12:36:52 pm by RikiRude » Logged

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 12:21:47 pm »

You can dodge them, go into a house while they are trying to throw the damned ability goes away, retarded.

try telling that to my volks squad that got killed by rangers who entered a house when they saw me with the assault icon over my head, i look at my volks who are now doing nothing, and see that my ability has a cool down on it then never getting the ability back. leaf can vouch for it, he was in the same game and was the one that told me that was what canceled it out.

Riki, are you schizophrenic? Did you really just quote yourself and then get defensive against your own post...
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 12:37:25 pm »

i guess when i clicked the wrong one to quote, but it's fixed.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 05:01:14 pm »

*edit* wtf, lol it was my first post of the day, man, maybe i should just stop posting for week so if i do another stupid post it won't seem as bad >_<

I used to have a company with 26 assaulting volks, I know exactly how assault works.  Garrisoning into a building does not stop assault.  The rangers probably fired up and outran your assault, at which point your volks lost sight of them and the ability canceled.

The only way to cancel assault is to ungarrison a building, assuming the assault started against against a garrisoned unit.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 09:00:45 pm »

If the replay worked I would post it up, I'm not making this up to prove any point, but that's what happened that game.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 09:04:22 pm »

yeah because you dont play wehr and hate wehr little ......?

what should it costs 100 muni for a onetime use nade ability?
where a 425hp tommi squad get dual lmgs for 90 munition that shred through infantry like a hot knife through butter and completely disable tanks for a while too as secondary usage?

70muni like it is now is barly price effective..its only really price effective against blobs

not really. i dont hate wehr, i play as pe and love having a wehr player and i've seen my teammate and enemies use them. assault nades are tough now and they even stun inf in houses now.

also, bren's aren't all powerful now, they lose theier useful ness as they lose men and it takes longer to button. As pe i never have issues vs tommy squads, i always rape them personally, maybe its just your playing style.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 03:35:16 am »

Don't forget about a rain of grenades along with that "fire-up".

Also Fire-up has the draw back of being "exhausted" as penalty after the ability ended so it's not totally "free".

Assault has the draw back of the squad using it being dead.

it a one shot 70 munition, half the cost of FOO.

2 assault or 1 FOO you do the maths.

P.S. I Will defend assault nades to the death for ever, I used to use hem and people always used to moan.  The fact is that allied Blobs are can be harsh to counter with a ballanced mix of troops, asault is nothing more than a tool and a cosytly one at that.  Tip if you see the assult icon above there head run or kill the squad asap, the more of the squad you kill the less nades will rain on your head.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 03:37:27 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 04:01:23 am »

u all know i exploited the assault bug, but i only did to stop BLOBs.
-> its only good against blobs, not worth it to boy against single squads.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 06:24:57 am »

It doesnt matter why you exploited it, if you do it again, youll get banned again <3.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 08:11:11 am by Killer344 » Logged

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2009, 06:30:10 am »

It doesnt matter why you exploited it, if do it again, youll get banned again <3.

This.
We do not accept any excuses for exploiting, if you exploit you get banned.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc