Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:18:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] Falls G43  (Read 8529 times)
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: October 03, 2011, 06:52:55 pm »

Can i have them back plox?

CAN I HAZ MY G43 BACK?  

what was the logic for removing them? i heard no complaints about them

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 07:18:49 pm »

Too many upgrade choices on that infantry was the reason.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 07:47:32 pm »

G43s, and Fg42s, thats only two. Thats the typical amount on special inf
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 09:07:40 pm »

Lol counting fail.

Falls get FG42, Riflenades, and shreks for a total of 3 different main weapons choices.

If you add G43 you get 4 different main weapon choices.

Airborne, for example, get RRs and Jackson LMG, for 2 main weapon choices.

Stormtroopers, get Mp44s or Shreks, for 2 main wep choices.

Rangers get SMGs, or bazookas, for 2 main weapon choices.

Commandos, get stens, or piats, for 2 main weapon choices.

So tell me, is 4 different main weapon choices typical?

If you want to replace riflenades with G43s thats one thing, but to give them another unique choice is just too much.

But then again what about the people that like riflenades over g43s on falls, like me?
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 09:09:48 pm »

plus they get the option of fausts on top of all that. do they get regular nades too?

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 09:15:20 pm »

Lol counting fail.

Falls cannot get shreks only FallsTB which is a seperate unit.

All other units you listed get there weapons right off the bat, but falls need an additional doctrine unlock to acquire said weapons. But do we need to go into how many weapons riflemen can potentially get? AT rifles, stickies, bars, greaseguns, bazooka, grenade
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 09:21:07 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
MonthlyMayhem Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 09:28:33 pm »

Falls cannot get shreks only FallsTB which is a seperate unit.

All other units you listed get there weapons right off the bat, but falls need an additional doctrine unlock to acquire said weapons. But do we need to go into how many weapons riflemen can potentially get? AT rifles, stickies, bars, greaseguns, bazooka, grenade
greaseguns and bazooka's require doctrine unlocks. Besides, falls also gets fausts. I don't see whats the huge deal, your luft infantry can get them.

aka Maysauze/MrGamenWatch
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 11:04:07 pm »

as if falls weren't rapetastic enuff

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2011, 12:31:24 am »

greaseguns and bazooka's require doctrine unlocks.

yea,your point is? since rifle nades and g43's also need doctrine unlock on top that falls are doctrine unlock.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2011, 05:27:24 am »

yea,your point is? since rifle nades and g43's also need doctrine unlock on top that falls are doctrine unlock.
Spartan_Marine said that they don't, he failed.

BTW Fallschrim TB are falls.

Tell me the difference in platform, between a fallscrhim squad and a fall TB squad?

Theres only 1, and its pretty small.

So therefore they are the same thing as a weapon unlock. Even if the choice was 2 shreks on a normal fall squad, it would be nearly the exact same thing, 4 man 60 hp soldier armour guys.

Not to mention you do very unfair comparisons and contradict your own statement, falls have to unlock shit, then you go off and say riflemen can get Doc unlock, dock unlock bla bla bla.

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 05:34:07 am »

ok,since they are same shit,tell me then why is shreck unlock T3,might as well move it then to T2 with rifle nades...or do I need to spend 6 points just to have those options available?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 08:20:38 am »

but falls are a better platform than riflemen and can get sprint, cloak in cover, get ambush bonuses, and can even move in cloaked cover with a doc unlock. They dont need g43's tyvm, i dont want my men's getting surprise pinned and then ran over, i'm already getting ran over enuff as it is.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2011, 08:32:10 am »

i dont want my men's getting surprise pinned and then ran over

ermm,fg42 can also pin  Roll Eyes
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2011, 10:24:39 am »

it's my understanding that Falls were super OP with G43s

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2011, 10:27:50 am »

Spartan_Marine said that they don't, he failed.

No i didn't.

Although this is an issue with this community (ie education above grade 3) I said rifle men POTENTIALLY get those unlocks, by using words like potentially i counted for the fact that they get the weapons through unlocks.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 04:42:14 pm »

No i didn't.

Although this is an issue with this community (ie education above grade 3) I said rifle men POTENTIALLY get those unlocks, by using words like potentially i counted for the fact that they get the weapons through unlocks.
Wait, so you criticized something for a bad quality, then name something that have the exact same bad quality?

Derp.

ok,since they are same shit,tell me then why is shreck unlock T3,might as well move it then to T2 with rifle nades...or do I need to spend 6 points just to have those options available?
You get 2 actual units other then the shreck on that T3, what is your basis of reasoning?

I told you guys, if you want to have a vote to change Riflenades for G43, then the devs would probably listen to the winner.

TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 04:44:09 pm »

I dont really get riflenades on fals. Yes theyre good, but I dont how they fit the 'ambush' type thing. G43s would be better, BUT K98s are already plenty effective considering the bonuses Fals get from their cloak. Not to mention how good they are with vet.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 05:05:27 pm »

without moving cloak, falls with g43s are ok
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 05:39:55 pm »

Wait, so you criticized something for a bad quality, then name something that have the exact same bad quality?

I criticized nothing, just pointed shit out. You want to leap down my throat because im not a fucking retard like you then cool. Now if you want to look smart use a fucking proper sentence and paragraph structure.

My opinion has always been that infantry need more variation to keep this mod fun, the only thing i criticized was YOUR comment that luft get more unlocks then other units, as they do not. I was not arguing whether or not doctrine unlocks counted towards weapon unlocks. Now if your lack of understanding a clear sentence is because of a lack of proficiency in the English language then i apologize, but if its because your an idiot, then fuck off.

Derp.

should be an automatic ban from the balance forum, and if your on it the balance team.

so for Dark, in simple speak.

if luft having more then 3 weapon options is unacceptable. So other units should be held to that standard.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:50:56 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 06:49:30 pm »

I criticized nothing, just pointed shit out. You want to leap down my throat because im not a fucking retard like you then cool. Now if you want to look smart use a fucking proper sentence and paragraph structure.

My opinion has always been that infantry need more variation to keep this mod fun, the only thing i criticized was YOUR comment that luft get more unlocks then other units, as they do not. I was not arguing whether or not doctrine unlocks counted towards weapon unlocks. Now if your lack of understanding a clear sentence is because of a lack of proficiency in the English language then i apologize, but if its because your an idiot, then fuck off.

should be an automatic ban from the balance forum, and if your on it the balance team.

so for Dark, in simple speak.

if luft having more then 3 weapon options is unacceptable. So other units should be held to that standard.
With THAT do you really expect me to take you serious if you can even hold up to your own words you typed typed 10 seconds ago?
You have to be joking.

And I did not say unlocks in general, I said main weapon unlocks, and in the case, show me 1 elite infantry who has more than 3 main weapon choices.
And about riflemen,they don't get more than 3 choices in 1 doc, and they arn't specialized like falls are.

And by varying up a elite infantry squad by giving them so many options, they loose taste and flavor of what made them them.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc