Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:13:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Poll
Question: SNF Players
Smokaz - 46 (16.6%)
Snoop - 13 (4.7%)
Killer - 32 (11.6%)
Skaffa - 23 (8.3%)
EliteGren - 32 (11.6%)
Cannonball - 20 (7.2%)
Ip4K - 17 (6.1%)
David - 8 (2.9%)
Two - 13 (4.7%)
Windcriesmary - 26 (9.4%)
Computer - 9 (3.2%)
wittman - 13 (4.7%)
Dnice - 16 (5.8%)
Sach - 9 (3.2%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe In Ruins on GR Sunday Night Fight  (Read 51981 times)
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« on: April 07, 2010, 02:31:24 pm »

OK, so here's the deal.

Gamesreplays.org has this "semi-live" CoH broadcast every Sunday night. Unknownz pulled some strings for us and got the hosts to agree to do a live shoutcast/broadcast of some top level EIR games. Basically the teams are set up before hand and then the games are done about an hour or 2 before GMT 8pm (which is like 4pm for me) then as soon as the game is over, the replay is passed to me, and SNF shoutcasts it right after while the next game is being played.

I cant express how important of a PR boost this will give us. GR Sunday Night Fight gets about 200+ views and then some from the subsequent videos that are made from the BC. We will get our name out to so many people.

So, now im pretty much taking over and setting this stuff up. We get a Sunday in May sometime to show our stuff, but it hasnt been decided when yet.

What I need to do now is set up the games. So im gonna need 2 High Level teams, and if you got some sway on GR.org, you get top priority, so I would love to see our vCoH pros be in this. (Im talking Cannonballz, Snoop, Skaffa, Caliber, Smokaz, Two, IP4K, etc.) However, I know that this encompasses a large amount of timezones and some people might not be able to make it, which is why im posting here so I can make sure we have solid first string teams, and 2nd string teams/players ready to go incase someone cant make it. Im not gonna pick the teams myself, but I will steer this all in the right direction if we cant decides who plays with who.

Also, if you do volunteer, have your shit ready to go and in order at the time when we need these games played, otherwise the Mod is gonna look really bad and and I am going to come through the internet and kick you in the throat for making me look like an idiot. This all takes place in a time frame that everyone can make. (It should be 11am-12pm in California and like 10pm-11pm in Norway at GMT 8pm on a Sunday night, so there should be no excuses)

The sooner I can nail down a date for this, the better we will be. When that date is set, if you have any doubt that you might not make it, im gonna go with the guy who is 100% sure he can, and if you got something that comes up on that date at the last second that interferes with the games, let me know ASAP so i can get a replacement.

Alright, so that's what we got, now I need the volunteers.

The format were going for are two 3vs3 games, and each team will play both factions. (switch after 1st game)

Whether or not we give everyone lvl9 test super accounts or lvl1 or anything in between, I will hold to you guys and will probably put it to a vote later.

Alright, so who do i got?

Interested Player Status: as of 4/7/10

WindCriesMary - backup
Two
Snoop
Computer911
Wittman
EliteGren
Skaffa
IPlay4Keeps
Killer
Smokaz

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:39:08 am by Groundfire » Logged

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

C0redian Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 02:34:18 pm »

Hey why I'm not on that nerd list?

Anyway yes Im fucking up on it but give us same accounts.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 02:35:16 pm »

nooo! we must see epic names and big xp units
C0redian Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 02:39:59 pm »

Anyway, I got one 3v3 replay but teams are to weak I guess:

Silverstrone, Gaeth, Immano vs HV, Coboldy, ME
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 02:42:27 pm »

You know why you're not on the list.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 02:43:29 pm »

coz u sux lol Tongue

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 02:45:04 pm »

I'd be happy to play if the time comes and your a player short.

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 02:45:48 pm »

Will have to be lvl 1 accounts or just unit/ability unlocks and balanced companies not made to win in the easiest way possible or its guna look horribly unbalanced imo. And everyone on GR loves vcoh, so double wehr v double US looks like the way to go Tongue

What would be prefered? 2v2 or 3v3?

IplayForKeeps: if we were an equation
IplayForKeeps: it would be
IplayForKeeps: two = keeps
IplayForKeeps: i only have 1 friend
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 02:47:01 pm »

Because not everyone knows you are using that account Mr. Draken.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 02:47:13 pm »

Will have to be lvl 1 accounts or just unit/ability unlocks and balanced companies not made to win in the easiest way possible or its guna look horribly unbalanced imo. And everyone on GR loves vcoh, so double wehr v double US looks like the way to go Tongue

imo this game should be directed from the start.... who goes where,   what callins u bring  all players on same vent channel so they can coordinate , to make some epic fighting ,  just for the PR :p
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 02:48:44 pm by nugnugx » Logged
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 02:47:28 pm »

3v3 all the way.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 02:48:40 pm »

imo this game should be directed from the start.... who goes who  what callins u bring  all players on same vent channel so they can coordinate , to make some epic fighting ,  just for the PR :p

Me gaughan skaffa and slurpee tried that once to get a gold replay on GR, its impossible Tongue
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 02:50:45 pm »

I think it would be a good thing to emulate the PR shoutcast we did as much as possible b/c that has like 2k views now.

Which means, 3vs3, only unit unlocks, or rly low companies.

I would like to talk about some of our doctrine abilities, so we should have something. Deff. not T4 cheese companies, but deffinately something.
Lai Offline
Propaganda Minister

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2010, 02:51:51 pm »

Six aggressive players, tanteville, preferably some recent drama among the players

Opt for a short game with massive all-out muscle attacks

C0redian Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2010, 02:53:26 pm »

I'm really getting tired of revealing my location, I mean who gave you that right?

Your IP address is shown only to you and moderators. Remember that this information is not identifying (o rly), and that most IPs change periodically.

should I use proxy to be from azerberdjan, I mean wtf, gtfo from me WHEN I FUCKING SAID I'M DRAKEN?
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 02:54:01 pm »

Well id be willing to play as allies or axis if anyone needs a spare, and doesnt mind having a bad luck omen on their team Tongue Will have a talk with some people if they want to enter with me.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 02:55:19 pm »

I'm really getting tired of revealing my location, I mean who gave you that right?

Your IP address is shown only to you and moderators. Remember that this information is not identifying (o rly), and that most IPs change periodically.

should I use proxy to be from azerberdjan, I mean wtf, gtfo from me WHEN I FUCKING SAID I'M DRAKEN?

Hey moderation is still taking the same nosedive since you left Draken,  you dont see Nev, Das and Brn jumping on shit like this.

haha.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 03:02:12 pm by Smokaz » Logged
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 02:55:23 pm »

Ha, anyone remember the grudge match game with me, aloha and BD vs Scynonymz, Smokaz and Gamesguy i think!?

We need a grudge match  Grin

Lai Offline
Propaganda Minister

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 02:57:50 pm »

I remember the game Bainy, on St Come du Mont, right? That type of game won't be too interesting to SC though.

Anyways, enough with the c0redian drama, and get back on topic
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 03:06:28 pm »

I'd think it best if keeps, ipfk, snoop and cannonball got together and played a good 2v2. Those the only one's left in EIRR which I know for sure still got the juice in vcoh. I'm out of touch with vcoh.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc