Support EIR:R

October Goal:$20.00
Net Balance:$0.00
Below Goal:$20.00
We have reached 0% of our goal!

EIR Menu

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2018, 01:56:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

[Today at 01:00:10 pm]

[October 13, 2018, 11:52:18 am]

[October 13, 2018, 07:32:51 am]

[October 12, 2018, 12:45:56 pm]

[October 11, 2018, 03:25:48 pm]

[October 11, 2018, 03:24:13 pm]

[October 11, 2018, 03:11:09 pm]

[October 11, 2018, 03:08:02 pm]

[October 11, 2018, 03:07:00 pm]

[October 11, 2018, 12:31:32 pm]
Mod of the Year Awards

Most Innovative Multiplayer Nominee

Award Recipient

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 46212 times)
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2013, 07:20:43 pm »

« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 07:26:16 pm by Jodomar » Logged
aeroblade56 Offline
RGD Coder

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2013, 08:21:05 pm »

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2013, 08:21:50 pm »

I see, Tank covered his face...

Edit: ffs, aero beat me to it lol.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2013, 08:45:48 pm »

Pure win

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2013, 08:59:18 pm »

ROFLMAO

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
TheArea Offline
EIR Member

« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2013, 09:53:24 pm »

LMAO, Aero just made this thread epic.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2013, 01:04:22 am »

Wow...you really are serious aren't you Pony? My trolldar needs to be fixed, turns out I can't assume you are trolling you because you write something retarded.

So next year I take it you will be voting for either the Swedish Democrats or the Christian Democrats? They're the only parties in parliament that shares your sentiment, and outside of it only the Nazis has the same opinion.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Unkn0wn Offline
Retired

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2013, 01:09:19 am »

Lmao @ that picture.

I think this thread is now complete.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2013, 01:23:05 am »

I don't see why people get bent out of shape.

If homosexuality bothers you that much take solace in the fact that if it's a genetic trait it's ultimately self destructive.

Anything that conflicts with the survival instinct acts sooner or later to eliminate the individual and thereby fails to show up in future generations.

Let them have marriage, no church is forced to marry them. All it is, is an agreement between the state and 2 individuals. It's not a man and a child, or 400 shoes.

I don't care if 6 women want to marry the same guy. I do care when domestic violence or abuse is in play though. Incest is illegal because it will genetically deform your child with potentially severe repercussions.

As a member of a nations armed forces who has worked with homosexual members I can definitively say it doesn't bother me. If you know your job and I can rely on your performance in a combat environment then I don't care what you do in your off time.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.

Alternatively, if you suck at your job and I cannot rely on your performance I'm not going to like you as a co-worker. Homosexuality has nothing to do with you being an idiot so it never comes into play.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2013, 01:41:03 am »

Single greatest post ever

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2013, 01:54:43 am »

I don't care if 6 women want to marry the same guy. I do care when domestic violence or abuse is in play though. Incest is illegal because it will genetically deform your child with potentially severe repercussions.

TBH, I don't think rulings on incest on the basis of genetic deformity are consistent. The chances for genetic issues for children born of incest are overrated for one-generation issues*, and genetic testing exists to screen out potential defects. More notably, it's perfectly legal for people who are known to have dominant autosomal genetic diseases to marry and have children.

If it's legal for an adult with double-allele Huntington's disease to marry and have children, I don't see why incest should be illegal for genetic reasons.

*More importantly, genetic issues involve, well, genes. The risk varies for any individual couple from none to high.

Last edit: someone actually analyzed the risk ><

http://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1023%2FA%3A1014593404915

~2-3% higher than the average population for first cousins, where average population is ~2-3%. So it can be said that the risk doubles, or that the risk is 1 in 20.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:22:21 am by acker » Logged
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2013, 02:38:36 am »

So  glad my town is all Catholic, no fags allowed!

Oh yea catholic mmm no bumming going on there ... Well unless you are between 4-8 and you go to church and...... Hang on ! "Noooo father mcdugan, don't flub me there" sorry repressed momries T.T

Anyway back to issues, we should love the diversity of our rich cultures, homosexuality is so we set this straight not a choice, if it was then you would during your life span born straight and then get gradually introduced to cock/mindge, oh try a cock or two it's good for you, and that's not how it works, you are born, and then come to a realisation that your libido is tuned to either same sex, both or one of the other, or sheep if your are welsh/NZ.

Personally homosexuality is the best thing we can have, I mean who else are so flamboyantly retarded and colourful in these gray and narrow index times? We need the homosexual comunity, so it's diversity can reflect our own lacking, we need ppl who are different in order to reflect our own stagnation.

The people and cultures that don't adapt and Change withe the times will die out, so either join us in the 21-st century or fade away.

And anyway it's not like they are filthy communists or catholic pricks so be happy^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............
- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...
- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2013, 02:48:48 am »

The link didnt say anything, it just recomended not screening genetics. But using dye markers during pregnancy.

Yeah I didn't word it properly, I kinda got lost in the post. Though I'm pretty sure incest cases produce much higher amounts of birth defects then non incestuous couples. The alleles are just so similar in parent-child or sibling-sibling cases.

Either way it's illegal.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2013, 03:04:56 am »

Bahaha at the whole god hates fags ideology.
I'm an atheist but I know that the bible tells us that there was Adam and eve
From them humanity grew, incest 10 Fucking 1.

Also shout out to EIR MOD. Gay marrage is now legal next it will be bestiality and he and his flock can be free Smiley
Alpha TIG Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2013, 03:33:23 am »

I'm fine with most gays, but i absolutely hate super camp gays. They are just so damn annoying. They also feel awkward to me because it seems that they are forcing themselves to be camp as it's the steriotype, and when it's awkward and annoying i hate it even more.

Being slightly camp is alright though. Many people are just born like that, and it's not annoying because it's subtle.

Also even though i hate the super camp gays i have nothing against them marrying.

I also don't like macho gays very much (but that's cos i don't like macho straight people).

I do like gays who are like the steriotypical guy though, they are cool, and girly guys are awesome!

(PS: Myst is awesome, and anyone who thinks there is something remotely wrong with gay marriage is a faggot, and so are those who hold opinions that being gay is bad)

(PS2: No i am not a hypocrit, i know i am annoying myself, and i hate myself for it)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 03:56:54 am by Alpha TIG » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc