Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:18:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meeting Engagement: Monte Cassino  (Read 8403 times)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: April 11, 2010, 02:52:16 pm »

Battle Report: Monte Cassino
Reinforcement’s dispatched.

A peaceful village side near by the battle zone that was just behind the hedgerows and buildings offered a great shot blocker for the passing infantry sections. Two veteran British squadrons filled with experienced men. With them a young recruit Lieutenant giving supervision.

“Mike, you know what I saw last day? I saw a French lady take a bath outside in her yard guess how huge br-“ the soldier was interrupted by the nervous lieutenant’s snap. “Dan stay focused we are behind enemy lines! SHUSH!” Most of the British soldiers laughed at their Lieutenant’s nervousness. “Oh you are so scared cat, you sicken me you know …SIR?” Mike would frown and lift his Boys Anti tank rifle as if was its inventor. “This boy here will blast through the jerry armor if they decide to show their ugly faces out here, I mean look at it!” Mike rubbed the heavy AT rifle’s lock. “I spent three fuckin’ hours cleaning this, I used the best oil there is!” before Mike managed to continue one of the soldiers would laugh out loud: “Yeah! You used your girlfriend’s fat to grease that thing up didn’t ya?” everyone laughed out loud.

Soon a burst from a MP40 echoed in the air. “Jerries! Looks like Pioneers!” One of the veterans shouted out and used his Lee Enfield to shoot at their direction. “PANZERSHRECK!” someone called out loud and fired his gun at the grenadier squad that took cover immediately. Lieutenant took cover behind a wall and fired his sten submachine gun at the infantry that were in cover. “First squad! Take the building!” he shouted. Squad occupied the building and fired at the outnumbered German forces that begun to retreat. “Züruck! Schnell!” the infantry retreated backward just outside the village. The two Boys AT Squads begun to pursue them before a metallic noise caught their attention. “What the bloody hell is that?” Tom- one of the riflemen asked out loud. The metallic toy drove toward them with a long cable following after them; none of the soldiers had ever seen this one. “Is jerry out of armor? Their sending toys at us?” some laughed as the two squads gathered up to the fence entrance. “Looks so cute” one of the soldiers said as they watched the radio controlled toy that crawled toward them. It even had problems to get over a small branch on the ground. Soon enough the Ltd saw the toy. “Boys! GET OUT FROM THERE!” none of the veterans listened to their Ltd as the toy drove right in-between them. “OW! THAT THING DAMN crushed my LEG!” Mike yelled as the track drove over his boot. “You son of a-“ before he managed to continue the Radio controlled bomb exploded killing both of the squads.

Mike’s Boys AT rifle dropped down on the ground with dirt upon it. Ltd ran up to it and picked it up. “Damn bastard- His three hours of cleaning was so…waste” Ltd mumbled and continued the battle…

Battle Report:
“We saw it coming…but not this heavy” – Ltd. Stanley Marking – Commanding Officer of Boys Anti Tank Section. Presumed KIA.

GroundFire, EliteGrenadier, BillNeyes
vs
PaK88mm, Crippledguy, Grob88mm

Required Files:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/216606/MonteCassino-rar.html

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 03:06:13 pm »

no way  Cheesy

watching but pls dont use megafileupload next time =/

why did u become such an ugly and nooby spammer nugxnugx?
i wonder what billnyethenoobspy did the whole game. seemed like he got bored by his own sluggishness and fell asleep...
maybe storms should not be allowed to get 2 schrecks per squad..
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 03:59:48 pm by aloha622 » Logged

Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 04:23:27 pm »

iknowrite? Im not one to bitch about spam, but any combination of cheap-o pop efficient units that can one-shot anything is just broken.

4 50mm HTs and 5-8 assault grens on at the same time are just lulz.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 04:51:44 pm »

spamming with skills is not spamming , but a strike force

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 04:57:37 pm »

No, I'm pretty sure it's still spamming.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 04:58:19 pm »

If anyone spammed in this game it was more likely allies with the boys at hordes :p
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 06:32:05 pm »

man that spam that went on lol. but we also picked up a lot of mgs laying around.

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 06:58:35 pm »

gfire, bar rifles and ATGs.  Pin all the mp44 squads before they even get close.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 07:12:56 pm »

Sure, like ill magically just get those while in game.

8 Assault squads > Bar suppression. You'll pretty much get wrecked trying.

If 1 assault squad has sprint, your fucked. and quite a few of those squads did.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 07:33:28 pm »

If 1 assault squad has sprint, your fucked. and quite a few of those squads did.

2 t17s

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 11:44:40 pm »

Who saw the Goliath blow up two vet 2 Tommy squads with Boys?
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 01:14:19 am »

look, if you've got 8 assault squads to deal with, thats 32 pop of pure anti-infantry.  That only leaves 2 50mms.  Bring tanks.  If you face 2 PE players, bring extra tanks, maybe some ATGs, maybe some machineguns?  Its not impossible...just takes coordination.  I'm curious why only PE is expected to work with teammates while people think every other faction should be able to solo
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 03:02:09 am »

Who saw the Goliath blow up two vet 2 Tommy squads with Boys?

Best Goliath Ive ever seen in EIR so far.

Will edit the map some more soon.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 04:04:20 am »

Bars supressing 8 assault grenadiers? Yeah right.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 06:24:35 am »

don't act like anyone in EIR can make them come from 8 different directions.  4 directions tops, which can be handled by 4 bar squads.  Wow, problem solved.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 07:54:46 am »

Except that Assault breaks and ignores Suppression effects and Suppression fire on the bars cuts your accuracy by 70%. there is no way you could kill them all fast enough without having somewhere to dance to. remember Assault throws 10 grenades, that can take up to 15-20 seconds sometimes depending on how far you run.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 07:56:25 am by brn4meplz » Logged

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 08:13:12 am »

Except that Assault breaks and ignores Suppression effects and Suppression fire on the bars cuts your accuracy by 70%. there is no way you could kill them all fast enough without having somewhere to dance to. remember Assault throws 10 grenades, that can take up to 15-20 seconds sometimes depending on how far you run.

fail?Tongue

PE grens with mp44 , not wehr assault nades;)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 08:18:20 am by nugnugx » Logged
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 08:23:39 am »

Yeah that would be a heavy fail. I shouldn't have so many pages open. I go from reading about Assault to reading about Assault grenadiers. I'll leave that up there for character development.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 09:47:13 am »

don't act like anyone in EIR can make them come from 8 different directions.  4 directions tops, which can be handled by 4 bar squads.  Wow, problem solved.

Last time I checked a circle has 360 directions, you noob.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 10:36:04 am »

What ya guys liked about the replay anyway?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc