Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:05:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving on  (Read 15390 times)
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 07:54:25 pm »

Questioning her presence qualifies as a personal attack ?
Or is it the comparison of flies loitering around dung  ?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 08:12:18 pm by XIIcorps » Logged

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2014, 11:47:24 pm »

i enjoyed stepping on your toes but its a shame you're going. I may be a troll but I still can appreciate the time and effort you put in and I don't think im one of the jerks who pushed you too far, just a boundary testing keyboard warrior keeping the forum lighthearted
And this is why I like deadbolt.

Super-troll-tastic, but respectful when required (Albiet too late).

I dont think you contributed to tank130s departure tbfh.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 11:49:29 pm »

I know this sounds stupid with the current state of the mod but.
Why dont you guys try to advertise the mod?
<snip>
Because Im not going to advertise this 'dog shit on a stick' in its current state.

I have some things that Ive been working on, again another Soon(tm) thing - but its coming, just like winter and yo mom.
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2014, 02:12:33 am »

I'd like to come back and play a game with you tank before you leave. Would be fun, for old times sake. I'll try to make some times for this weekend.

Otherwise, if tank's already gone. I'll make heads roll in a game or two!

Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2014, 02:52:11 pm »

Later Tank.  I've personally had too many RL commitments lately to devote much time to even playing the mod itself so I can only imagine how much of a drag doing Dev work could have been.   
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 03:04:53 pm »

Later Tank.  I've personally had too many RL commitments lately to devote much time to even playing the mod itself so I can only imagine how much of a drag doing Dev work could have been.   
Tank has given a massive contribution to this mod, the finacial contribution was but a fraction of his work.
Ive said it many times, without him, this mod would not be here.
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 03:08:13 pm »

Was shocked to hear this and had to read the forum to confirm it. Incredibly sorry to hear this Tank and I hope you're able to take some time away from EIR and come back if you so desire. You were always one of my favorites in this mod and I'll always remember you/victor/duck/me as a kick ass 4v4 team!

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 04:57:30 pm »

I'll always remember you/victor/duck/me as a kick ass 4v4 team!
<snip>

ModEdit: As funny as that pic is, this isnt general.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 10:14:22 pm by EIRRMod » Logged

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2014, 03:52:21 am »

I really wonder why Tank has left the ship only now. The work he did was only little noticed and depressed by some fucktards.

9th Armoured Engineers
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2014, 09:56:27 pm »

We should really have a special thread dedicated to pictures deadbolt posts and then get taken down.

LiquiDeath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2014, 03:18:31 am »

tank,

i congratulate you on this decision, rly. personally i think banning should have been even more strict, there were even high peaks of new players (remember krebs promo 50-60 ppl in launcher) only to be disgusted by eir attitude and left shortly. instead false camaraderie to preserve old friends dick in cost of strict rules prevailed.

for me last straw was, when i was invited to game where 1 of our team dropped in end and even after immediatelly calling GG and asking for retreat as i only had vet3 elephant finishing repair - polish jew gaywolf and japanese shortdick hamster who invited me simply had to cum in spawn and destroy it - REAL SPORTSMANSHIP eir style...

now it remain only bearchain to piss him off and there will be no more  |filler meat| - giving effort to this, where only childish 3-4 |pro| regulars sit in launcher in contest who can troll harder or use meme speak is not worth the effort imho

so i wish this mod dies off soon, so some really skillful ppl here can move on and invest their resources to some more rewarding projects...

players make the game too, and sadly here the community is really shitty

Panzershreck, time to unpimp zis ride!
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2014, 05:20:18 am »

so i wish this mod dies off soon, so some really skillful ppl here can move on and invest their resources to some more rewarding projects...

Unfortunately the mod IS dead at currently. I honestly wish it weren't but there just are too few active players and most of them complete stomping fucktards to even hope of fostering new players into this game or bringing back old ones.

Content and patches are all well and fine, but with certain people still around stacking, stomping, dropping (they have penalties in most games these days, im sure something in the launcher could be worked out), the lack of moderation of actual offenses in both launcher and forums all are far more important then the balance (while a little off is highly playable)

To be honest i have a few people who actually want to start playing eirr, but until a alot of what I mentioned changes, I keep waving them off hoping that later might be a time to introduce them to this great mod.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:21:58 am by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2014, 07:32:26 am »

^this self irony

@liquid: i am sry about my rage on you after the match vs my former rival+hamster at bergen. I was beating a certain guy always up in each 2v2, till that one. I couldnt accept, that i lost against my rival. I am ashamed of my past behaviour towards you.

i am sorry. honestly.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 07:40:07 am by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2014, 07:51:19 am »

for me last straw was, when i was invited to game where 1 of our team dropped in end and even after immediatelly calling GG and asking for retreat as i only had vet3 elephant finishing repair - polish jew gaywolf and japanese shortdick hamster who invited me simply had to cum in spawn and destroy it - REAL SPORTSMANSHIP eir style...

yea totally agreed with this point tbh, cant kill in real fight, so hunts down when player dropps, hahaha via ma fail lith net I lost so many reward units. Actually I was in dat game you are talking about. Despite being scumbag I left your elephant nd do not hunted it.

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2014, 09:55:03 am »

Unfortunately the mod IS dead at currently. I honestly wish it weren't but there just are too few active players and most of them complete stomping fucktards to even hope of fostering new players into this game or bringing back old ones.

Content and patches are all well and fine, but with certain people still around stacking, stomping, dropping (they have penalties in most games these days, im sure something in the launcher could be worked out), the lack of moderation of actual offenses in both launcher and forums all are far more important then the balance (while a little off is highly playable)

To be honest i have a few people who actually want to start playing eirr, but until a alot of what I mentioned changes, I keep waving them off hoping that later might be a time to introduce them to this great mod.

why so negative spartan? who forces you to play retarded stomps? its your choice what game to play. Still enough players get GGs

no offense man but when ya played a game i remember ya being cocky a bit in launcher ''fuck this game not playing it'' , ''not gonna do it'', meanwhile never QQed having better team, never asking for balnced game. So where from this rage comes from? just saying

as you said, you have friendsm who want to try this mod, why dont you bringing them here for a try? maybe they will like it. Look what asian guys doing here, coming with group of friends, playing a game and having a fun. Do they come to forums with such a negative atitude? Do you think for new players it will be way more interesting just try this mod after reading posts like yours?

half of players in EIRR i really dont like but hey i play this game cuz i like playing, its not social network or some other shit where every1 must be friends. Play game, enjoy it, dont chat with turds. That's it. I do it and i am still here, still playing EIRR
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2014, 11:44:16 am »

tank,

polish jew gaywolf and japanese shortdick hamster who invited me simply had to cum in spawn and destroy it - REAL SPORTSMANSHIP eir style...

players make the game too, and sadly here the community is really shitty

Unfortunately the mod IS dead at currently. I honestly wish it weren't but there just are too few active players and most of them complete stomping fucktards

Eirr needs You!

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2014, 12:48:42 pm »

why so negative spartan? who forces you to play retarded stomps? its your choice what game to play. Still enough players get GGs

no offense man but when ya played a game i remember ya being cocky a bit in launcher ''fuck this game not playing it'' , ''not gonna do it'', meanwhile never QQed having better team, never asking for balnced game. So where from this rage comes from? just saying

as you said, you have friendsm who want to try this mod, why dont you bringing them here for a try? maybe they will like it. Look what asian guys doing here, coming with group of friends, playing a game and having a fun. Do they come to forums with such a negative atitude? Do you think for new players it will be way more interesting just try this mod after reading posts like yours?

half of players in EIRR i really dont like but hey i play this game cuz i like playing, its not social network or some other shit where every1 must be friends. Play game, enjoy it, dont chat with turds. That's it. I do it and i am still here, still playing EIRR
Who are you and what have you done to Shab?

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2014, 04:17:08 pm »

Tank leaves and shab becomes somewhat of a decent human being. Go figure!
BreezeLaughsTony Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2014, 04:22:47 pm »

I have no mercy for clowns who go around complaining that they don't play EiR anymore because it "sucks"/"is too dead"/"needs balance" etc. Sure the balance has been molested harder than a pastry box at a cop convention and it can be a bit deserted at times, but that's only because people let it happen. We don't have to let it happen.

That's called making up an excuse. Want the mod to survive? Log the hell on and play games. Hell Tank has tried everything he possibly can trying to ban me and I still play 5-8 games a week. I don't hold it against him though and just focus on gaming. And then you have guys like Shab/bearsoul/andy who aren't very good but still show up in launcher day after day making games happen. That's how we roll: keeping the mod alive by getting in that launcher. That's dedication. Ain't nobody got time for excuses and meadow frollicking cry babies that are always the first to go around doomcrying that the sky is falling.

Anyway the next few months should be a renaissance for EiR. Let's get this old heffer up and kicking again. Removing pool was a great start.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 04:26:23 pm by BreezeLaughsTony » Logged
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2014, 06:38:05 pm »

Goodbye Tank. Thank you for your dedication to this greatest mod of all time. I have been busy as shit winning the land in RL so I dont really know what the sitch is. I think youre still cute and like totes fuking brill. Please come around and drop in and even play some games. Hopefully I will be back on more coming up but its hard to when bitches be droppin big ole tittays like on the reg. Long Live EIRRr. Long Live the Tank of the Morning.
Love
FailHammer

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc