Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 10:57:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 09:26:11 pm]

[Today at 03:48:14 pm]

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pak/Mudkip vs Smokaz/Elitgren EPIC VALUE MENU  (Read 10602 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 03:09:53 am »

PE had a awesome american-like and powerful feel to their infantry back when infantry armor was removed and they were given wehrmacht-like health so that they could use infantry on their own, brits got support weapons and movement non-dependency on LT's out eventually negating two important weaknesses of their faction and improving them on a whole.

Meanwhile, PE still bows down to powerful allied AT options making their vehicle-dependency a glaring hole in their factional armor but still have their infantry caught between chairs tryign to compete against godlike british infantry health in stand off fights or lose to close combat/support weapon options from americans if they charge (flamers, 30 cals, mortars, grenades).

PE is just as strong as wehrmacht when allowed to utilize their strengths, but unlike wehrmacht they have no response to their soft underbelly of faction weakness being one-dimensionally targeted and ravaged.

PE infantry is just craptastic even with vet 3

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:13:36 am by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 03:27:58 am »

there you go

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 04:26:27 am »

As for strafe, Im not gonna even bother walking into a discussion on how instant pin of all "hit" infantry squads with zero to little warning is freaking awesome, its a win-button

Sounds like rocket arty, just that rocket arty has a wider area, and works versus tanks as well. The red smoke only teases you to think that you MIGHT get out of the barrage with infantry, and then you realise how wrong you were.

best handheld AT in the game that got price decreased from 220mun in EiR to 165mun currently thats 1/3 off

Lie more please. 220 to 165 is EXACTLY a 25 percent price reduction, not 1/3rd off.
Not to mention that the shrek is supperior to the RR in every single way, except scatter.
Not to mention, ofc, skirts.

with bars you can supress them from pretty far away, its a easy solution to storms
So, we're now considering long-range suppression of INVISIBLE stormtroopers with BARs? Face it, stormtroopers will only get suppressed after having done their deed - alpha striking a sherman, or ambushing some support weapons from behind. Heh, just wait till the commandos get their cloak T4.

Man, I'm so gonna lol when that happens : "commandos OP cuz they haz cloak at T4, but stormies no way, cuz their cloak only comes in at T0!". I can just imagine the whine.

BigDick
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 05:10:41 am »

best handheld AT in the game that got price decreased from 220mun in EiR to 165mun currently thats 1/3 off

Lie more please. 220 to 165 is EXACTLY a 25 percent price reduction, not 1/3rd off.
Not to mention that the shrek is supperior to the RR in every single way, except scatter.
Not to mention, ofc, skirts.

oh i <3 math but i hate english
lets make a new formulation

their munition costs where 133,33...33% of their current price
or like 1 1/3
or like they costs 33,33...333% more back in EiR days
happy now?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 05:14:30 am by BigDick » Logged
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 06:07:53 am »

I'm back to vCoH until the warmaps comes, I'm getting sick of off maps + vets + t4s tbh.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
BradAnderson Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 06:16:46 am »

NOOOOOOOOO
Mukip Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 06:34:57 am »

Typical high ranked axis player over the past several weeks of allied rampages:

The nazi high stacker command has been assassinated one by one and left dribbling in their pools of tears.  Allied honour and confidence: restored.  Mission accomplished gentlemen. 

Now I'm off to play PE and experience the joy of being annihilated by RR's firsthand...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 06:45:18 am by Mukip » Logged
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 10:11:15 am »

I'm back to vCoH until the warmaps comes, I'm getting sick of off maps + vets + t4s tbh.

you wont be missed

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 10:16:59 am »

I'll ocassionally smurf to teamkill you once more don't worry Lol.
Glaze Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 10:45:25 am »

Steady you two, and I'll have to watch this later. ^_^

Glaze (US)!
I am also...
Glazerman (PE)
Glaza (CW)
SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 10:46:11 am »

The nazi high stacker command has been assassinated one by one and left dribbling in their pools of tears.  Allied honour and confidence: restored.  Mission accomplished gentlemen. 

Now I'm off to play PE and experience the joy of being annihilated by RR's firsthand...
Mukip, You are a good player but the fact that you now consistently beat Smokeass, EliteGren, Gamesguy, Killer and I is probably not something you should attribute to a sudden jump in your skill level….
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 10:46:29 am »

Steady you two, and I'll have to watch this later. ^_^

No you won't, because the newest patch broke the replay.

Glaze Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 10:49:00 am »

Blast!
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 10:49:18 am »

The nazi high stacker command has been assassinated one by one and left dribbling in their pools of tears.  Allied honour and confidence: restored.  Mission accomplished gentlemen.  

Mukip, You are a good player but the fact that you now consistently beat Smokeass, EliteGren, Gamesguy, Killer and I is probably not something you should attribute to a sudden jump in your skill level….

Although I *partially* agree with what you said, don't get me into that please, because I honestly hate all types of e-penis enlargment sesions.
SaintPauli Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 11:25:04 am »

The nazi high stacker command has been assassinated one by one and left dribbling in their pools of tears.  Allied honour and confidence: restored.  Mission accomplished gentlemen.  

Although I *partially* agree with what you said, don't get me into that please, because I honestly hate all types of e-penis enlargment sesions.
Sorry if it came of wrong and or self boosting. Ill happily admit that I’m not the best player and that you Killer are a overall better player than me (though I probably win more than half the games vs. you due to you shitty internet connection Tongue
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 11:27:18 am »

I do have the files still to watch this .. i could archive it and post it somewhere Wink

Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 05:50:34 pm »

and I is probably not something you should attribute to a sudden jump in your skill level….
Probably a jump in game balance instead...
Lai Offline
Propaganda Minister

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 05:56:51 pm »

It was an action-packed game. 4p_France is poorly sectored. Too bad that one sherman wouldn't die and caused the fall of the entire left flank.

Mukip Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 11:46:56 pm »

The Sherman was epic, with 5% hp left it charged an 88 being set up, but somebody blocked it with a 5% hp Ostwind whilst a shreck squad desperately tried to finish off the Sherman.  The shreck shot missed and somehow killed the Ostwind instead, then the Sherman nailed the 88 truck and an MG42 before finally dying with honour.  Balls of steel.

And the fact you lot constantly beat everybody else was not a display of skill level either, it was/is a display of constant stacking and longstanding balance issues.  How many games have you won simply because of your vet 3 horde you got from smashing in the faces of unsuspecting noobs?  You're the guy who leaves a match if Smokaz is on the other team, but will happily play on the same side as him.  I'm not the one sitting there for 4 hours every day with elitegren, waiting for some poor sap to blunder into the match, I actively go about looking for other matches with high ranked players and drag somebody in with me.  Result: long string of epic, enjoyable games.  If my company was a wehrmacht company you would be telling a bunch of crying allies to L2P.  That said it is a strong company, but the only person I've consistently beat is Smokaz who was playing gimped PE half the time.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:01:23 am by Mukip » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc