Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:23:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: War not going anywhere...  (Read 7847 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 01:41:19 pm »

the maps need to change more periodically and be a lil more random. We've had 3 map changes and st come du mont is still on the list, its getting real old real fast.

IMO, the war should go day by day like you're moving in sectors. Maybe give an extra intensity for the side that wins the battle in a particular map sector.

so say that in the 150 allies win 100-87

axis win in one of the 125's 100-95

and the axis win in the other 125 100-99

since the 150 is the more important sector, the allies would advance but it'd be a little slowed because of the surrounding sectors being lostso instead of say of 100% gain it's er 80% and then we move onto a totally different 3 sectors/maps so that things just dont grow stale.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 01:43:35 pm by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
bbsmith Offline
The Brain and Muscle

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 01:42:24 pm »

We can double the increase in intensity I guess.

puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 05:20:13 pm »

Renaming and personalizing Companies and UNits would be paramount. 

Also maybe make it when Automatic when Soemthign hits Vet 3 or a company and it Posts on thee website. 

Such as Smoka'sw Dirty Dozen Rangers are vet 3 sith Blah blah EXP. 

Maybe make a vet 4 and vet 5 with very small tiny buffs, btu again for bragging rights and a way to keep things interesting. 

Along with the war map that is inturum, btu will have advantages or disadvantages. 

I assume when tis done. there will be ME, Attack or defend maps to choose from on both sides, and a map for R mode... 

Such as The territory closer to England is allies defend, while closer to germany is Defend for axis.  While the middle ground is meeting or R+ mode.  That way different maps have diferent modes and the push happens effectivly. 

We could even maptch up Maps such as St. Winn and decided with areas are Fixed postions to attack and defend from... That could get very interesting.

And it gets puished and every map has a different mode, and they can switch around and such depending on games played.  Would be very interesting. 

I know most of what i have said probly emplys aan assload of coding but if it doesn;t i hope it helps.

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
HeartBreakOne88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 06:16:29 pm »

Just take a break until the doctrine rework is done tbh, Soon ™.
ive seen that somewhere else

"Hmm its a shame CoH is best when served fresh with vanilla flavour rather than genetically modified vegetables..."
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 06:39:53 pm »

"Smokaz's 234th Infantry Company has advanced and laid waste to three different axis companies at once with one fell swoop of it's gigantic e-penis: Draken's 122th blitz retreated first of the three following the loss of their commander's lucky coin as his sniper died to a minesweeper engineer. The other axis commanders were crushed under the treads of a out of control command tank. "
Due to popular interest, I'll bump this up in priorities too.

Now, what was the other thing you guys all voted on again?  *wink*

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 10:20:49 pm »

"Smokaz's 234th Infantry Company has advanced and laid waste to three different axis companies at once with one fell swoop of it's gigantic e-penis: Draken's 122th blitz retreated first of the three following the loss of their commander's lucky coin as his sniper died to a minesweeper engineer. The other axis commanders were crushed under the treads of a out of control command tank. "
Due to popular interest, I'll bump this up in priorities too.

Now, what was the other thing you guys all voted on again?  *wink*

Ooh, ooh I know!!! Being able to view games from the website, my idea Cheesy

http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=12131.0
BigDick
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 03:10:32 am »

What I miss the most personally is the:

Yep, best part indeed, logging in and anxiously reading the latest battle updates, and sometimes after finishing a game hoping to see your name there ^.^

The NEWS section in the launcher seems perfect for this, if some automated update can be coded into it.

and if it consumes to much bandwidth there could be different news texts local on in coh folders and names replaced by variables
so just the names of battle participants need to be transfered and updated

and additional it would be great to name the companies to give them more personal flavor
and to have more than one company per account
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:12:22 am by BigDick » Logged
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 07:39:34 am »

the mod is kinda going nowhere, with the inbalance it the mod right now there is no wonder i see 5-8 people in lanucher most of the time..   these insance Doct buffs need to be reworked bigtime.

EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2009, 01:47:06 pm »

imbalance? wasnt there a thread recently telling us how great and well balanced it is?

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2009, 01:50:44 pm »

imbalance? wasnt there a thread recently telling us how great and well balanced it is?

opinnions... thats all it is.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 01:58:38 pm »

so what is yours? Fact?   Roll Eyes

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 02:01:22 pm »

so what is yours? Fact?   Roll Eyes

no, a opinnion  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc