Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 10:37:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My AB draft  (Read 12221 times)
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2011, 11:10:44 am »

Lulz at red smoke on dropping, dont you want to drop into his forces as close as possible since... carbines and most american weapons are better at close range... when i see red offmap smoke.. i tend to run away from it. and the farther away you are from that airbourne sqaud when you start shooting at it, the better

ROFL. Your explanations always shock me. I bet you could make a 10% speed buff for an axis HQ look useful

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2011, 02:07:13 am »

Its great that you are, but it leaves infantry doctrine in a pretty sorry state--they get none of the (honestly great) buffs that youre suggesting for AB. Infantry is supposed to be inf centric (derp), but it has no ingenious buffs such as these Tongue.

If inf and armor were re vamped with equally power buffs, or some of what you suggesting going to them and new buffs being applied to AB, along with this going in, id be fine.

Kind of agree, but also kind of sad to say "ya i cant make something that makes sense,b/c the crappy docs will become more obvious crap"
i think AB doc should focus on more AB units. Like perhaps lose the glider riflemen. Focus on AB only, give more options to beef them up. Grease Guns, grenades, RR buffs, cloaking. Stuff that makes you want to use AB. Maybe lose AB sniper. Ya AWESOME unit. But why AB snipers?

Looking at the current AB doc some stuff is almost laughable. Some T3s belong as T1, and a bad T1 at that. If AB is tough or fine as is,  i guess its b/c of troops themselves not the doc. If you getting your ass kicked by a AB player, willing to bet you will still get your ass kicked by a AB player who has no advantages bought. 

I think Inf doc should focus on main force. Add better buffs to LV vehicles like Half track and quad. Why does armor get HT buff to inf recharge rate?

I argued before the only true unique benefit to Inf is the +1 to bar. If you dont choose that i can still choose any doc, like armor, roll with HVAP tanks, and still have tons of inf w/bars b/c for some reason vehicles dont eat up enough resources as they should be. So i can run inf tactics with any doc. I think Inf too needs to be relooked at so it can get some individuality.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 02:13:36 am by Poppi » Logged
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2011, 03:35:04 am »

Infantry is the most balanced doctrine there is, if you try to get it reworked I'm gonna throw a tantrum because it is perfectly fine.

Edit: In fact, Infantry is getting tweaked very slightly soon anyway, and it's actually a nice change that will round it out even more.

Your problem Poppi, is that just because a doctrine is called 'Infantry' or 'Airborne', you think that it should only focus on those specific units, which is wrong.

I still agree with Elite Gren(?) that a name change would be useful.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 03:42:57 am by Mister Schmidt » Logged

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc