Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 06:18:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hans is talking: Episode 2  (Read 1263 times)
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: July 25, 2012, 11:02:21 am »

Hello everyone and whats up,

short intro is short.

Episode 2: "Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger"

Structure:

1. Doctrine choice
2. strengh
3. weakness
4. tactic
5. company build

No. 1:

Doctrine choice: what do u go for tier3s and tier4s to make the tiger effective.

first u have to get the point that tigers main purpose is killing inf. therefore u have to higher accurracy and damage. this is best given with the middle tier3 and the bottom tier3 giving damage and accuracy buffs. Also for assault its good to go for bottom tier4 and tier3, so tiger gets important accuracy buff and assault inf like stormstroopers are getting elite armour.
Also very good is the double repair, although it costs alot more mun and what i recommend going for blitzkrieg.

No. 2:

Main strengh is the Ai capability of the tiger. Also the damage output against any kind of vehicle is very powerful. With the middle and bottom tier3 tiger gets a beast in killing medium tanks.

No. 3:

Main weakness is the range. Any other allied tankdestroyer can shoot from 45 range or higher (firefly) while tiger can only shot back in the range of 40. Also the lack of speed is causing the tiger a bad performance in fast attacks and mobility. Its also very hard to fight light vehicles because they can dodge most of the tigers shots.

No. 4:

Tactic. Never start with a tiger. Always give the enemy the front armour and never fight tankdestroyers without support. Make sure that u use the tiger as spearhead for ur forces and ur allied ones to overcome enemy positions. It can take few shots and gives ur attacking troops cover. But, never charge alone with the tiger a very good enemy position from the front alone. Try to always attack the sides of an enemy position with ur tiger and ur forces. An atgun is easier taken out from the side and also ensures that ur tiger dont get unneccessary hits. Also make sure that u got the needed support before attacking. STOP everytime if u are shooting. The moving accuracy is not worth to shot with. Keep it moving helps u to attack with ur inf fast and also makes it possbile to let ur inf escape fast from possible danger. Use keep it moving.

No. 5:

Support is a must have for ur tiger. Against tankdestroyers long range support as paks. Against support weapons snipers and mortars are very important. Dont have ur tiger in ur starting callin. Its easier to play with only 1 tiger in ur company to make ur coy more flexible and stronger against at based enemy companies.

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc