Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 04:23:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 02:40:48 pm]

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: StuH vs Crom 95  (Read 8818 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 04:16:45 pm »

it''s not the stuh that's OP. I was talking with someone last night about it, the fact is, it's an 8 pop unit that's real cheap, gets the best top hmg in the game, can buy skirts and has that epic power slide.

Comparison
Stuh, 8 pop, 380 mp, 160 fu, gets stug hmg, side skirts, medium repair, 9 pool. (blitz has 54 available)
95mm, 10 pop, 380 mp, 180 fu, medium repair....that's it, 9 pool (out of 42)

both are tier 2 doc unlocks.

oh and someone mentioned HE Sherman, let me tell you, if my HE Sherman isn't as good or better than your Stuh, then it's a rather weak TIER FOUR doctrine ability, that also costs me 12 pop, 395mp and 220 fuel. btw, 12 pool as well.

So in actuality, the Stuh is under priced and under popped.

I'd go for at least 9 and take away storms double schreck cuz without the double schrecks, the stuhs aren't as great as they are but having 2 units with 4 schrecks be able to not only ambush weak allied armor and take it out in one volley but to also be able to take the punishment that it does, needs to be balanced.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 04:22:35 pm »

it''s not the stuh that's OP. I was talking with someone last night about it, the fact is, it's an 8 pop unit that's real cheap, gets the best top hmg in the game, can buy skirts and has that epic power slide.

Comparison
Stuh, 8 pop, 380 mp, 160 fu, gets stug hmg, side skirts, medium repair, 9 pool. (blitz has 54 available)
95mm, 10 pop, 380 mp, 180 fu, medium repair....that's it, 9 pool (out of 42)

both are tier 2 doc unlocks.

oh and someone mentioned HE Sherman, let me tell you, if my HE Sherman isn't as good or better than your Stuh, then it's a rather weak TIER FOUR doctrine ability, that also costs me 12 pop, 395mp and 220 fuel. btw, 12 pool as well.

So in actuality, the Stuh is under priced and under popped.

I'd go for at least 9 and take away storms double schreck cuz without the double schrecks, the stuhs aren't as great as they are but having 2 units with 4 schrecks be able to not only ambush weak allied armor and take it out in one volley but to also be able to take the punishment that it does, needs to be balanced.

So...it's OVERPOWERED (OP)....

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 10:44:44 pm »

StuH is fine tbh. It's the storms that are lulz.

Of course, being able to get 50+ kills every game on a single stug, one of cheapest tanks in the game against highly skilled players is very balanced. It's better than before sure, it's no longer completely useless. But it's not a balanced unit.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:48:05 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 11:04:10 pm »

against highly skilled players

Lol.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 02:10:30 am »

Of course, being able to get 50+ kills every game on a single stug, one of cheapest tanks in the game against highly skilled players is very balanced. It's better than before sure, it's no longer completely useless. But it's not a balanced unit.

I see people run blobs into StuH's range and wonder why they are racking such high kills. I also see StuHs being heavily supported by double schrecks whcih make it unbalanced. A tank is as good as its support. In Storms case- rapetastic.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 02:26:14 am »

Storms

- Only allow 1 shrek. worthless (Buy gren)
- Remove cloak = decrease Shrek, Mp44s and bundlenade price. Decrease Mp cost. ( congratulations you will now see 2x more double shreks and Mp44s and will make a new tactic that is far more worse then the doubleshrek cloak + StuH
- Remove cloak + only allow 1 shrek. completely worthless (buy gren) You will see ridiculous amount of Mp44s raping your shit.
- Remove storms = YOU FAIL EIRR.

The pop of the Stuh needs to go to 10 and slight price increase. Only fucking slight since people forget its a fucking stug

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2012, 06:17:07 am »

Storms

- Remove cloak = decrease Shrek, Mp44s and bundlenade price. Decrease Mp cost. ( congratulations you will now see 2x more double shreks and Mp44s and will make a new tactic that is far more worse then the doubleshrek cloak + StuH
- Remove cloak + only allow 1 shrek. completely worthless (buy gren) You will see ridiculous amount of Mp44s raping your shit.

The pop of the Stuh needs to go to 10 and slight price increase. Only fucking slight since people forget its a fucking stug

+1

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 07:06:15 am »

o noes, mp44's rapin mah storms
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 07:40:40 am »

You are suggesting we change the pool of the StuH because the support is too good? That's kinda fucked balance work IMO

Would the StuH be that good with Grens?
 - If not, then the problem is not the StuH
 - If yes, then buy Grens, they are cheaper and just as effective. But the problem is still not the StuH

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 07:53:41 am »

Storms

1. nah, 1 shrek that cloaks is still > 1 shrek that doesnt cloak
2. remove cloak-problem solved?  No need to decrease price?  They still are elite armor squads that get awesome weapon loadouts
3. likely lead to many more mp44 storms rather than dual shreks, but would be rather balanced.  Once again, elite armor > grens.
4. probably not the solution.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2012, 08:02:59 am »

um, storms dont have elite armor until they get the T4 right?

1. Well the shrek that cloaks is still a more expensive gren with a shrek, doing the exact same thing a gren can do except walk slowly invisible. The role changes when you have double shrek, one shrek you have to have it supported.... i guess i can see your point, a surprise, BANG of a single shrek for the unsuspected enemy. Still rather expensive.
2. again, they dont have elite armor till the T4? T4 is the problem? oh and the price is due to them being able to cloak, if they were to lose cloak, the price of all upgrades will have to drop considerbly, prolly be only 20mp more expensive then a gren.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:06:17 am by Demon767 » Logged
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2012, 08:29:06 am »

Tank has a point.

Even if it is expensive it is still too powerful. With 10 pop you can pretty much alfa strike almost any armor that engages and on top of it you get the upper hand due to the cloak. The problem is not the cloak but the weapon outload. It doesn't matter how much pool or resources it costs if you can walk up to a tank and pretty much annihiliate it. On top of it you get StuH for that infantry support. StuH is fine price wise and popwise, what is fucked is its support if they come in forms of stormtroopers.

The cloak is essencial when you talk with stormtroopers, same like fire up is essencial for AB and Rangers. It is their special characteristic ability which gives them the ability to march up close and then unleash the power of their weaponry. Without cloak they are Grens with 15 more health aka not worth 300. Even if they only cloak in cover it is not worth of 300 manpower.

If you can carry only a single schreck they are still better than grenadiers due to the cloak. When someone sees a unsupported tank they charge it and then you will aid said tank with a schreck. Only thing which changes is the ammount of damage stormtroopers deal with a single volley and I'm happy with that and I'm sure everyone else agrees.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2012, 08:34:05 am »

I really didn't want to see this topic derail into another storm thread.

The fact is, there is nothing wrong with the StuH, it's the OP support that makes it too effective.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 09:47:24 am »

The fact is, there is nothing wrong with the StuH, it's the OP support that makes it too effective.

I can't call it a derail if the reason why Stuh is op has been found.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 09:50:30 am »

u both are wrong. the thread is about stuh and 95mm crom and which one is more effective isnt it? make a storm thread if u want to discuss storms tbhtb...

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 11:22:45 am »

upgrade underpriced? mg is too epic for 50mu
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 01:15:20 pm »

Lol at this derail
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc