Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:23:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brits get Mgs and 6pdrs, why cant PE get mgs and paks as standard?  (Read 6099 times)
Scyn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 02:00:39 am »

So you're telling me.. because an ANTI-TANK gun can hit a TANK in LOCKDOWN mode the 57mm is overpowered?

Clearly the world is coming to an end that an atg does it's job when someone is stupid enough to let lockdown marders that have massive range get killed by 57s.

God is a genetically induced obsession that we interpret in such a way as to maintain our obedience.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 02:16:39 am »

Not anymore.... they´re priced as the old ACs that could rape anything but with the new nerf of the latest patch, <3.
Nerf?  What nerf?

They have Puma armour, and reload automatically when they kill a man.

Wheres the nerf?

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
BigDick
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 02:18:25 am »

So you're telling me.. because an ANTI-TANK gun can hit a TANK in LOCKDOWN mode the 57mm is overpowered?

Clearly the world is coming to an end that an atg does it's job when someone is stupid enough to let lockdown marders that have massive range get killed by 57s.

since PE has no AT guns the marder that cannot fire while moving IS an AT gun for them (and even in real world a marder is NO tank and AT guns would rape infantry too because of HE shells)

a motorized AT gun that has the drawback of "high" fuel costs and when it is gone it is gone

how many AT guns get recrewed 3-4 times because there was no way to completely destroy them (because of situation)

and don't let it come to realism or i have tons of stuff to throw in

always when i see a marder i crawl up my at gun and try 2 shot it...(some times i get off only one shot and it moves but since repair rates are almost not noticeable i get it a little bit later)
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 07:40:54 am »

Right now the Panzer Elite is the low man on the totem pole because most the devs primarily play Allied and British.

They can only work on so much stuff at once so the faction they play is first on the list for new toys.  Thats also why it seems like certain factions are better than others.  You would be just as biased if you were working on this mod too, these guys are only human.  So you just gotta suck it up and accept the fact that PE is going to be the bitch when it comes to balance.  You play this mod for free.

I play PE actually - I play Brits for the alternate perspective and extra testing of soldier armour.
I believe panzerjager also plays PE.

As mentioned in another thread, with the current state of things PE is going to be the bitch - because their doctrine abilities are what makes them shine (Much like the US airborne)

Hang in there, we do listen but while discussion helps, bitching doesnt Wink

I dont mean to bitch, but it is quite fustrating playing them at the moment.  I play to have fun and yes I am here to win if I can mange it, but I feel that the PE have been neglected, I do know that this a W.I.P but still puts me of play the PE until they get alittle affection.  By affection I mean docterine abilities.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 07:57:12 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 07:54:13 am »

nerf atguns is the solution!
give them a lock down ability to shoot lol

BigDick
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 08:33:05 am »

would be a good change and that would fix the pak38 problem since last nerfes too

make it even and let all at guns lock down or in pak38 cloak to shoot and unlock to be able to move or turn
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 12:11:30 pm »

Not anymore.... they´re priced as the old ACs that could rape anything but with the new nerf of the latest patch, <3.
Nerf?  What nerf?

They have Puma armour, and reload automatically when they kill a man.

Wheres the nerf?

I just checked the new changelog again..........
***************** nvm, yesterday I had some really BAD LUCK with them...  I lost 2 vet 3 ACs (I basically suicided them because they didn´t kill anything)... I thought that the gun itself was nerfed -.-.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 12:59:09 pm »

The gun now has a modifier against tp_infantry of 0.75 instead of 1 as it was previously. So basicaly, american infantry is pwnt less as fast by it.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc