Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 12, 2024, 02:28:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bazooka Penetration  (Read 7746 times)
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2010, 12:44:40 am »

at least with airborne I never have to take ATGs!  Grin
I like hard-countering airborne companies like that using just 2 P4s and a bike all game Tongue...

And I like countering that combo with a combo of my own: RR's + mortar smoke  Smiley

And I like countering hard, that combo by ramming a halftrack full of flame pios into those RRs... <_<

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

fallensoldier7 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2010, 12:59:49 am »

I like hard-countering airborne companies like that using just 2 P4s and a bike all game Tongue...

And I like countering that combo with a combo of my own: RR's + mortar smoke  Smiley

And I like countering hard, that combo by ramming a halftrack full of flame pios into those RRs... <_<

And, I, super hard at the moment, would like to counter that combo by using my 4 halftracks to block the incoming halftrack and use my perfect accuracy RR's to kill the incoming halftrack.

BigDick
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2010, 04:47:24 am »

Just wait till docs are in, rifles will be able to smack down PE companies.

yeah thx (sarcasm) to Lional23 who made the inf doc tree  Undecided
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 05:18:56 am »

lionel gonna be a sad pander after seeing the inf doctrine buffs  Cheesy

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 05:23:09 am »

I like zooks when Riflemen carry them I don't like Rangers too much since their expensive. Zooks work like dick in ass. You have to come from behind.

Except the tiger because she's a pussy that can take from behind and from the front and even from the sides. buffs pl0x!

I try to use hand held antitank weapons for flanking manovers, except RRs and PIATs, PIAT always hits the rear and RR always penetrates so that only leaves Shreck and Bazooka. Shreck sinks like a hot knife on the butter from the front, Zook tends to do the same with just less damage but I prefer to flank with it more and use it from buildings

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 05:46:16 am »

Only TR's make bazookas worthwhile.... from my heavy US Ranger company I always run... been having fun with Airborne lately in how super cheap and effective their airborne is to rangers, which is kind of sad...

Just wish TR had more of a buff, worst game I had was surrounding a stug with 4 TR ranger squads, and the stug killed all 4 squads of rangers while I only scored one penetrating hit... maybe super bad luck... but man I'd trade my left nut for an RR or shrek for US infantry... lol

But yeah, bazookas are god awful weapons, better than RRs against vehicles (RR's phase through a lot), and if with a teammate they work wonders on flanking (let the airborne guy go head on), but yeah I agree their penetration sucks a lot, and TR is I believe meant to make bazookas decent and mainly buff ATGs.. god I hate those things.. least with airborne I never have to take ATGs!  Grin

extremely bad luck. I have TR zooks, no armor could stand up against my TR company, now infantry, that was another problem.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 06:04:32 am »

Just wait till docs are in, rifles will be able to smack down PE companies.

yeah thx (sarcasm) to Lional23 who made the inf doc tree  Undecided

The infantry doctrine is the only one not finished, wtf are you talking about.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
BigDick
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2010, 07:11:17 am »

about ROFLmen with boddy armor and shit
formally known as IMBAmen
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2010, 07:50:46 am »

And, I, super hard at the moment, would like to counter that combo by using my 4 halftracks to block the incoming halftrack and use my perfect accuracy RR's to kill the incoming halftrack.

Dude.... gay..  Shocked
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 08:23:58 am »

about ROFLmen with boddy armor and shit
formally known as IMBAmen

I don't know what kind of crack are you on but the latest draft doesn't have anything related to "body armor" or armor stat changes.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 09:04:00 am »

And I, finished by that moment, like to counter that combo by using PaKspam to kill the incoming 4 halftracks and Luger the Airbornes down.

brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 02:59:54 pm »

And i just get off watching

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc