Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 05:02:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] Scorched earth path choice  (Read 10594 times)
Atlanton Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 06:16:35 pm »

not to mention that the germans actually wanted to have a "reich".
with alive people in it etc. that can work and dont go on massive protest.
Touché...

Edit:- To stop a double Post...Long range Destruction, It increases Mine "Accuracy" by 25%...How the hell does that work? Not like its going to miss if you step on it :/

The game thinks otherwise... Smiley
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 06:19:05 pm »

more accuracy = more damage to squad members

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 06:29:23 pm »

Whats it like on Open Ground? Is it only a small patch of ground?

It is small like inc nade. If you want a hummel go inc barrage, but i dont think the t4 chem fire is worth it. Spread on the mtht is same and it only buffs a few units. MtHt and nades, which no one is gonna sit in. they work fine to move enemies out of cover but you dont need chem fire to do that. Go storm tactics or dual t3s.

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 06:31:30 pm »

Brn4me, Not to sound arrogant or crazy, But wouldn't you use the stuff anyway? It might be a bit humane for me to say this, but umm, its kind of a war, You're not really fighting by the rules, specially in a world war where you own country is at stake.
Or did the Germans assume that if they started to use Gas weapons that we would start using them as well (and if your story is true about assuming we had nerve gas, that's the last thing they wanted?)...

The British did have the largest stockpile of Chemical agents. however they were first world war type agents. The Germans however thought everyone was on par with their chemical technology. Why would you initiate a war using chemical weapons when your enemy already has a head start on production.

Not to mention that as a corporal in the 1st world war Hitler suffered exposure to chemical agents and spent some time in a hospital for it. Casualties could have been worse(the end result would have been the same. It just would have taken longer and cost more lives.)

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2010, 01:33:34 am »

The reason why nobody used gas in WW2, and why they didn't use nukes in all the Cold War conflicts is pretty simple. The other side had gas/nukes as well.

Trighano Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 07:31:23 am »

For synergy you can invest in saturation minefields for your munitions halftracks which will also buff the dps of your Storm Tactics pgren blobs.

How does munitions halftrack boost the dps of ST pgrens? the only thing i can think of, is if you use flame grens or the extra g43 upgrade, because from the doctrine description, it just says -14s Grenade cooldown and -20s G43 slow cooldown. Is there more to the MHT then just increasing flame gren throw frequency?
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 01:17:38 pm »

-25% cooldown and reload

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Trighano Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 03:40:38 pm »

-25% cooldown and reload

i am sorry if my question is annoyingly noobish, but what does -25% cooldown mean? cooldown on what? i thought cooldown is just for special abilities?
And the -25% reload means if the clip of their weapon is empty, they reload it faster? i didnt know pgrens actually reload there weapons Smiley

i hope for an answer, this could change my strategy in a pretty basic way Smiley
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 03:42:34 pm »

Cooldown is the time between rifle shots fired. It gets cut down by 1/4 with the Muni HT which is a pretty noteworthy buff to the Squads dps.
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2010, 04:43:18 pm »

Brn4me, Not to sound arrogant or crazy, But wouldn't you use the stuff anyway? It might be a bit humane for me to say this, but umm, its kind of a war, You're not really fighting by the rules, specially in a world war where you own country is at stake.
Or did the Germans assume that if they started to use Gas weapons that we would start using them as well (and if your story is true about assuming we had nerve gas, that's the last thing they wanted?)...

The British did have the largest stockpile of Chemical agents. however they were first world war type agents. The Germans however thought everyone was on par with their chemical technology. Why would you initiate a war using chemical weapons when your enemy already has a head start on production.

Not to mention that as a corporal in the 1st world war Hitler suffered exposure to chemical agents and spent some time in a hospital for it. Casualties could have been worse(the end result would have been the same. It just would have taken longer and cost more lives.)

I'd say shorter and take as many lives if I had to give a rough estimate.

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
Trighano Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 02:49:03 am »

Cooldown is the time between rifle shots fired. It gets cut down by 1/4 with the Muni HT which is a pretty noteworthy buff to the Squads dps.

thx for the explanation.
Ok, now that is changing my strategy, i always used em as suicide recon unit Smiley

So shreks also reload 25% faster?
if i got 3 pgren squads, 1 MHT gives me 3 pgren soldiers bonus in sense of dps  (but only taking 2 pop cap and not 3), and if it boosts the shreks, it boosts the AT value pretty well.

i would like to see a buff range upgrade for the MHT in vet3, offtopic, but just looked at the vets and it seems fitting for a support unit.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 03:00:24 am »

Vet will be looked into later. If you want a Muni HT range buff, Luftwaffe has one. Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 03:01:43 am »

0.75 cooldown and reload more or less so increases your DPS by roughly 33 percent.
So a 3-man squad will fight like 4 men Smiley.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc