Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:36:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to counter mortar pit spam? - the sequel to how to counter wehr mortar spam  (Read 11976 times)
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2009, 01:08:29 pm »

Lets hope the new T4 that replaces it will be just as awesome.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2009, 01:12:42 pm »

What was the argument you guys brought in the 88 thread about the same thing?
Oh yeah right, what about allies defend?  Shocked

I was commenting on the fact that someone said they need to be vulnerable while being set up and i mearly just said they are.

Well it does more damage, but it's a different gun; the thing is, it has nearly the same annoyance factor Wink
And that's a T4 you are talking about, i would wait before you already start whining in advance, especially since only 4 or 5 PE guys have a 88 and what are the odds that everyone takes that as T4? (No please, no smart ass answer to this rhethorical question)

They both cost the same in mp basically and the 88 just costs more fuel. Also, 88's are great vs everything but infantry, mortar pits only affect other infantry so basically, 88's are a bigger game changer than mortar pits are.

And, omg, did you not notice the /sarcasm on the end of that? God, i pointed out that i was using sarcasm and you completely missed that lol thats just sad.

Funny how when Axis talk about Mortar pits, it is just pissed off people who got pwned by that unit and now want to flame about it in the forum, while when allies come here and do the same with the 88, it must be the real pro guys who know how to balance  Roll Eyes

The person who created the thread was upset cuz his strategy was being beat by mortar pits. I brought up the 88 thread, even though i won 5 out of the last 6 games i played against 88's, BIG difference. I can beat it, he's having trouble against it. I brought up the 88 because of game-play and the frequency of 88's i've been seeing, this is one guy with a problem against mortar pits because it directly counters HIS mortar strategy. HUGE difference in arguments.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2009, 01:17:05 pm »

And, omg, did you not notice the /sarcasm on the end of that? God, i pointed out that i was using sarcasm and you completely missed that lol thats just sad.

You mean

Comparing the 88 to the mortar pit is ridiculous. The 88 does more damage and will have indirect fire soon through docs, can't wait to see what that's like /sarcasm.

Well, i thought the /sarcasm only referred to the last bit of sentence you had there, because else it wouldn't make much sense, so what again didn't i get here?

BigDick
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2009, 01:22:29 pm »

this is one guy with a problem against mortar pits because it directly counters HIS mortar strategy. HUGE difference in arguments.

unfortunately i do not even have a mortar in my company  Roll Eyes
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2009, 02:19:43 pm »

You mean

Comparing the 88 to the mortar pit is ridiculous. The 88 does more damage and will have indirect fire soon through docs, can't wait to see what that's like /sarcasm.

Well, i thought the /sarcasm only referred to the last bit of sentence you had there, because else it wouldn't make much sense, so what again didn't i get here?

yes it did but you commented on that last bit of sentence like i was serious.

And that's a T4 you are talking about, i would wait before you already start whining in advance, especially since only 4 or 5 PE guys have a 88 and what are the odds that everyone takes that as T4? (No please, no smart ass answer to this rhethorical question)
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2009, 02:22:47 pm »

You mean

yes it did but you commented on that last bit of sentence like i was serious.

Lol yes, because "can't wait to see what that's like" sounds like a whine. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc