Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 04:28:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. Armor Company and the new faust  (Read 9380 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 05:36:25 pm »

omg, this is ridiculous, fussing about m10's running over infantry? what about power sliding stugs? or panthers being able to do the same thing, ditto p4's pushing infantry against hedges and stuff and making them run into the p4. Give me a break, brits can use flank speed, axis have a bigger tank thats almost as fast as as the m10, pe have the panther, so really just quit with that.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 05:37:55 pm »

If allied infantry are getting run over, then the enemy tank is in sticky range isn't it.

So the threat of sticky keeps them off you most of the time.

Hence why the faust needs to disable, even if the range is lower.

petewinny23 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 06:43:21 pm »

Only if there american AmPm this happens to british nigh on every game! But should be countered by some AT if possible!

A well placed pak will most of the time stop a bumrush if your good enough combined with a couple of panzer IVs i dont c your argument here!

Of late all i c is kch blobs and falchirmjager blobs mid to end game throughing fausts around! the immobilisation gets tiresome especially against a team of WM and PE who bring their marder out to finish the job off while the kch/fals finish off any allied infantry supporting the tank!

U cant have monoply on the battlefield AMPM otherwise its to one sided as its approaching now for the axis.....longer range weapons, better tanks, (which is fine) but this faust thing probs tips it a bit to far.

The faust thing is frustrating id definitely prefer a return to double shrecks or make the double shreck only available to vetted squads......at least u had the opportunity to remove a damaged tank from the field.

Having said all this im sure someone will find a decent enough counter for this in the long run.
Lt_Apollo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 06:48:09 pm »

whine whine whine. just wait they will nerf it so once again you can just steam role us axis with your pathetic light vehicle spam.

yawn you allys always complain

jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 06:52:22 pm »

Go jeeps go!

*watches a single jeep kill all of apollo's stuff*
         /_/()||||()\_\
         |_\ o||||o /_|
         |----Jeep----|
         |_|          |_|

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 07:03:04 pm »

you don't even need a jeep for that.

jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 07:04:19 pm »

Oh SNAP!  Cheesy
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 08:09:50 pm »

If allied infantry are getting run over, then the enemy tank is in sticky range isn't it.

So the threat of sticky keeps them off you most of the time.

Hence why the faust needs to disable, even if the range is lower.

honestly, bullshit...Those first 2 statements don't even work together for one, for 2, there is no need for the faust to disable...there are already plenty of different Axis AT weapons that can get the job done without adding another ridiculous one.  I've completely stopped playing my Armor account right now because of the faust...being unable to take out fallschirmjagers because 2 fausts wipe out a quad is ridiculous...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 08:10:57 pm »

Give back the old faust with the super high damage or take the current one and replace the main gun destroyed/immobilize with engine damage.

Done.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 08:14:55 pm »

I just played another game where my Sherman had main gun destroyed in 2 fausts, lmao.
Lt_Apollo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 08:17:03 pm »

dont get close?HuhHuh  they cant out range your shermis main gun. if they can......
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2009, 08:21:15 pm »

didnt the last major relic patch buff fausts anyways
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 08:22:12 pm »

didnt the last major relic patch buff fausts anyways

No it really nerfed it.

donnieDark Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 10:06:36 pm »

How about we at least lower the range on these fausts??  Maybe im unlucky but Im either Immobolized or No main gun from full health
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 10:58:04 pm »

Only if there american AmPm this happens to british nigh on every game! But should be countered by some AT if possible!

A well placed pak will most of the time stop a bumrush if your good enough combined with a couple of panzer IVs i dont c your argument here!

Of late all i c is kch blobs and falchirmjager blobs mid to end game throughing fausts around! the immobilisation gets tiresome especially against a team of WM and PE who bring their marder out to finish the job off while the kch/fals finish off any allied infantry supporting the tank!

U cant have monoply on the battlefield AMPM otherwise its to one sided as its approaching now for the axis.....longer range weapons, better tanks, (which is fine) but this faust thing probs tips it a bit to far.

The faust thing is frustrating id definitely prefer a return to double shrecks or make the double shreck only available to vetted squads......at least u had the opportunity to remove a damaged tank from the field.

Having said all this im sure someone will find a decent enough counter for this in the long run.

Yes, because the British don't have an upgrade for their general infantry that prevents tanks from moving at all....oh wait, they do, and it doubles as excellent anti infantry...sooo....ummm....Yea, your brits can prevent vehicles from driving over them.

Better tanks? Sherman = P4, FF + CCT = Panther, except the CCT gives bonuses to any tank in range as well. Which axis weapons besides the HMG and Mortar have longer range?

AT least use some facts in your arguement. If you read, I said remove the damage to the gun, and immobile, increase the odds of damage/destroy engine and decrease faust range to 25. I just want something that prevents allied lawnmowers from running over my men. The M10 is one of the best AT and AI vehicles in game, why? Because of broken AI mechanics.
donnieDark Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 11:25:05 pm »

At least give us the option to self destruct all our now immobolized tanks.

Faust = PE ATHT prenerf
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc