Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 08:30:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Granadiers Shreck + LMG  (Read 9317 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 02:46:53 am »

U missing something, zookas on rifles are allowed only in Infantry doc, so this talking is really not on place... Rifles = Volks

you obviously stilll dont understand what i'm saying so I wont argue with you further about this.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 03:45:41 am »

I do yea, u want another universal unit like rangers, to own anything that is coming their way...
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 03:59:10 am »

Because Riflemen with BARs and a single Zook = Rangers.

Damn, and we were going to give them the ability to purchase Heroic Armor, Fireup, Thompsons, and more health!

Step out of the way. He'll keep going until he hits a wall, that being Akranadas. Let him go unmolested, his journey will take less time.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 04:10:12 am »

this is the last thing i'm going to say about this and if you still don't get it, then I'm just going to drop it because then you've proven to me that you're seriously bias and just have a serious negative insight against the allied faction.

When Heavy Weapons was first implemented, BAR's and Bazookas could be bought on Rifles, and this was also around the same time that you couldn't double purchase LMG's and Schrecks so I think to make things more in line, they also took away the ability to buy both on rifles (even though Salan did say that it wasn't meant to be that way)

All  I'm saying is that if they bring it back to your grens i want the same thing back on my rifles so it can be fair because even with that one bazooka, and bars it doesn't no where near equal the fire power of lmgs and schrecks and oh...wait, wasn't this whole thread started because you wanted your lmgs and zooks to be able to be together, what happen if that happened???

....another universal unit like rangers, to own anything that is coming their way...

yea, thats what would happen and that'd be on all 3 axis factions, plus be in reinforcement packages so that the pe could have them as well. Rifles don't get that. Even if I I get every upgrade on rifles with HW (Rifles, grenades, stickies, one bazooka) it doesn't equal the fire power that a gren squad commands with one lmg, schreck and its grenade (longer range, higher suppression resistance).

and oh yeah, in my original post

If you guys can gets lmgs and schrecks on the same platform, then I want my rifles to get bars and zooks on the same platform.

I was kinda kidding. I knew it won't happen because I knew the original reason why it was taken off

Quote from: Salan
Riflemen bazooka's were accidentally allowed to be included with bar rifles.
This has been fixed, and all current riflemen with bazooka upgrades have been refunded and removed

You will have to repurchase these upgrades.

Thank You.

but you like to jump down every allied players throats, especially when it comes down to rangers, not even thinking that volks can have mines and smgs, grens used to be able to have lmg's and schrecks, commandos dont get any AT capability, kch have fausts, falls have fausts, stormtroopers can still get double schrecks and double mp44's or one of each.

Anywho, you probably still won't get it and you'll jump on your axis fan boy bandwagon and scream "allies are OP!!!" because you're frustrated that someone took the time to learn how to use that certain unit that costs them a lot of manpower and munitions and is beating you with it.

I pretty much already know what you're going to say, not the exact words but I know pretty much where you'll go, you're stubborn and you have your head in a box and can't see left or right because of your bias. I'll say what I tell everyone, L2P, there's always a counter.

Getting your butt kicked by rangers? dont let your butt get turned to them zooks suck vs fronal armor. LMG in green cover > rangers with smg and a volk with mp40 nearby to stop 'em when they fire up to rush behind you. Or an hmg with another hmg behind it or lmg.

Lastly, instead of constantly whining "allies are OP!" ask the really good wehr and/or pe players how they handle the things you're having problems with, cuz atm, you're banging your head against the wall and the only person you're hurting is yourself.
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 04:37:15 am »

no comment about that, count the costs of rifles with bazooka and bar [bar with ultra super suppression] and count Grens with shreck and lmg [lmg supress only in negative cover and supress enigers]. Volks with mines.. wtf did u even use them?
In my oppinion rifles should be allowed bar + zooka, but it should cost mutch more or suppression should be removed from bar. btw. try to play gens and we see how u getting on when some one spam M10s, Shermans, T17 or blobs with comandos.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 05:17:21 am »

How exactly will an LMG on your shrek squad help you against an M10, sherman or T17?

Please shut up fresz : you are, as tym said, biased.

Play allies once (vs good players).
Heck, I'll play versus you on my PE, which I haven't played in forever, and will still beat you soundly, even if I have a newb on my side.

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 06:23:01 am »

bar suppression is op

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 06:23:40 am »

This guy is hopeless.
Lt_Apollo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 06:41:47 am »

pointless thread posted by a unkown player. no just no, and i say this as an wher player who uses grens alot.

NO MORE OP BS, NO MORE WHINING. the devs have already stated there position why drag out a pointless topic that we have no say in as the devs clearly are set on there changes, only if it truly is a problem (witch its not) would the consider it (like volk and KCH fuast). dam axis are sounding to whinny all the suden

Guderian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 06:46:22 am »

So that is how your march of demonstrations is over?

You all fold ?

Phee it was different back in the days.

Eir customer support staff.
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 11:25:11 am »

Well I think i just shut up cos is pointless to say anything if Devs listen only to allies :/ Any time i coming to this forum i have some good laugh at ppl crying over little things...

Myst: I did play Allies Vs. good players and if they wouldnt get 2x KT i would win... In diffrence to you i dont use spam to play, Allies have realy powerful units if u going to use them with your head...

Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 11:28:00 am »

Ok then, just "shut up".
DerangedGerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 11:29:54 am »

And don't come over to OMG. We don't want you.

Proud mapper for both OMG and EIR.
Guderian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2009, 11:31:28 am »

Ok then, just "shut up".

This exactly the crap i get from new players that quite the mod when they try to post something.

*facepalm picture*
DerangedGerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 11:32:51 am »

Yeah, but he actually deserves it this time.
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2009, 11:56:04 am »

Yeah, but he actually deserves it this time.

U want to show off?
Lt_Apollo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2009, 11:59:26 am »

thread lock some one? nothing but bickering going on hear.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2009, 12:15:59 pm »

Myst: I did play Allies Vs. good players and if they wouldnt get 2x KT i would win... In diffrence to you i dont use spam to play, Allies have realy powerful units if u going to use them with your head...

Why aren't you starting a campaign of ranting that the KT needs to be removed or nerfed as it's clearly too OP for you to beat even with the horribly OP allies?

You haven't played with or against me once, so you claiming that I only use spam is not only laughable, but rofl-able. If I didn't know allies have powerful units, and how to use them, I wouldn't have any wins at all, wouldn't you agree? And considering I usualy play versus good players, and with anyone on my side, it really adds up to you being just a loud-mouthed and immature newb that is throwing a hissy fit since his flawed views are not endorsed by the community.
DasNoob Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2009, 12:55:44 pm »

Well I think i just shut up cos is pointless to say anything if Devs listen only to allies :/

I only listen to Axis because I play PE actually.

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 12:58:53 pm by DasNoob » Logged

Quote from: fldash on Today at 06:22:34 PM
DISASTER AVERTED... IM A MOTHER FUCKING GENIUS!

You have DasNoob who uses the mod as COHTV
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc