Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 06:17:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Epic 4 v 4 - Tiger, King Tiger, Hummel , 88 down, Vet3 Marder down  (Read 11858 times)
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 02:40:16 am »

chill, 4v4s are a biatch for allied players.
Rocksitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 02:53:42 am »

I think there are certain units on both sides you could call OP and when you spend your time putting some of those units together it can seem OP when on the receiving end.

I played a game with Arkanadas he used 3 command tanks with some Shermans that completely kick the shit out of our whole side it was a 3v3, now i could say Shermans with command tanks are OP but I think its just when you use certain units that are gimmicky if you ever played madden its just like the money plays that people exploit..

I chose to play the units I like while some people are looking for the most powerful unit for the best price, thats why when you see those gimik tactics that work alot of people will follow suit and start doing the same thing , if they never nerfed or fixed the boys AT you would see people spamming them to no end ...

tankspirit666 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 08:51:11 am »

chill, 4v4s are a biatch for allied players.

Thats not the point here bubz. The balancing here is far from being flawless as you can see in the replay. Axis deserve far more nerfs then here and there...
tankspirit666 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 12:02:26 pm »

I watched the replay. You guys had a good/great start,

Of course we had   good start by superior micro and advanced tactics.

You guys made huge mistakes, the first of which is probably the most blobbing I've ever seen in 1 game.

Nope thats not true, I´ve seen  bigger blobs on the field.

Tank you yourself retreat 4 basically full health infantry squad, I didn't even get a chance to see why you did it, misclick?

Yes it was a misclick on keyboard :-(.

I honestly suggest you watch the replay yourself, there is no ally uber micro in this game, although the axis did play like crap at the start.

I honestly hope many people watch this replay and think about the state of balance this game is currently in. You can play as good as you want, use superior tactics, kill all stuff the axis war machine brings on the field, but AXIS WILL WIN!

salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 12:28:28 pm »

I honestly hope many people watch this replay and think about the state of balance this game is currently in. You can play as good as you want, use superior tactics, kill all stuff the axis war machine brings on the field, but AXIS WILL WIN!

so you mean the current win streak I, and other allies, have is fictitious?

I don't win every game as axis either.. doh!

wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 12:30:27 pm »

i knew that 8 game airborne winning streak i had was in my head.

Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 01:25:29 pm »

i knew that 8 game airborne winning streak i had was in my head.

so you mean the current win streak I, and other allies, have is fictitious?

I don't win every game as axis either.. doh!

So Axis are underpowered? Shocked

Jazlizard Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 03:00:06 pm »

Seriously tank you've over exaggerating. You had a good start cause the axis played like crap, any good player who watches  the start of the replay is going to be like "WTF are you doing axis!?" This had nothing to do with good strategies or advanced tactics but just outplaying your opponent.

You're really taking things to extremes here, I almost laughed out loud when you said the stug was OP when I watched the replay. It's obvious you were upset by the loss and came straight to the forums to complain about it and while I reserved final judgment till after I watched the replay it's clear to me now that this is exactly what happened.

You guys got destroyed cause you blobbed, blobbed, blobbed and didn't support each other very well once it became more then a 2v2. Turn team colors so that each player has his own color and you'll see what I mean you guys are constantly short units due to lack of coordination and units retreating in bunches. Once the triage center and bofors get created one player mostly just sits there.

In the end you guys made way more mistakes then they did and lost the game. I don't see how anyone can watch the replay and think otherwise, but that is just me.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 03:08:01 pm by Jazlizard » Logged

Quote from: Phil
The MOD is over. The war is over. We're too lazy to restart it. You can all go fuck pickles mom, I hear she's easy.
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 03:19:58 pm »

I don't think he would listen to someone who is in the top three of wehrmacht leaderboard,  Cheesy

My opinion is don't play 4v4s because axis players can support each others very easily and effectively with little effort and mistake-friendly, the more the players the less the flanking ways, thus allies are harder Cheesy (the more the suppression of mg42 too xD)
crimsonrabbit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 03:33:23 pm »

I watched the replay. You guys had a good/great start,

Of course we had   good start by superior micro and advanced tactics.

You guys made huge mistakes, the first of which is probably the most blobbing I've ever seen in 1 game.

Nope thats not true, I´ve seen  bigger blobs on the field.

Tank you yourself retreat 4 basically full health infantry squad, I didn't even get a chance to see why you did it, misclick?

Yes it was a misclick on keyboard :-(.

I honestly suggest you watch the replay yourself, there is no ally uber micro in this game, although the axis did play like crap at the start.

You know I am sick of people saying Axis is overpowered. Stop saying axis guys, instead say Wehrmacht is overpowered; do not clump PE w/ Wehr plz.

I defy all laws of scienceee.

This is Bunny.
Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 03:34:49 pm »

You're right, and this goes the same for brits and americans.
Jazlizard Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2009, 03:40:00 pm »

The level of bias in this thread is ridiculous, watch the replay and comment on why the allies should have won this game, there isn't one, maybe if the game only lasted 8 minutes they would have won, it's too bad we don't have the score at the end.
tankspirit666 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 03:43:54 pm »

You know I am sick of people saying Axis is overpowered. Stop saying axis guys, instead say Wehrmacht is overpowered; do not clump PE w/ Wehr plz.

Okay I´ll end this scharade now. I know a stug IS NOT OVERPOWERED.

I and the allied comrades played with level 2,3,5,3 Accounts against 4 Axis, where 3 had all tiersunlocked. We DIDNT USE any tactic and went things just straight on and even with all the good High Level Tier  Advantages and Stuff the Axis were not groundbreaking.

How would a fight end of Low Level Axis against High Level Allied Players. Could you win without micro and without tactic? Would you be able to kill a Calliope and 2  Pershings , etc.

The balancing issues are there. Allies are Easy Mode. ... Live with it.
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2009, 04:14:52 pm »

Tank you retreated four full health tommy squads with vet and upgrades...

You were killing tigers, but losing a firefly/command tank for each... terrible firefly use this game. Churchill being ass did not help either.

After the great initial push you guys just got outplayed hardcore at almost every turn (except for one battle somewhere in the middle of the game where allies did pretty good before the Tiger came out).

Further, you got stomped all over so hard that thuglifebrian barely got touched all game. I think he lost the KT and like eight squads of mixed support and infantry plus a pak or two the entire game, that's like only a quarter of his army at most...

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
crimsonrabbit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2009, 04:29:54 pm »

Okay I´ll end this scharade now. I know a stug IS NOT OVERPOWERED.

I and the allied comrades played with level 2,3,5,3 Accounts against 4 Axis, where 3 had all tiersunlocked. We DIDNT USE any tactic and went things just straight on and even with all the good High Level Tier  Advantages and Stuff the Axis were not groundbreaking.

How would a fight end of Low Level Axis against High Level Allied Players. Could you win without micro and without tactic? Would you be able to kill a Calliope and 2  Pershings , etc.

That's not what i meant!
You are trying to say Wehrmacht is OP but you keep saying AXIS. Axis = PE and Wehr and we all know PE is not OP (there are people who deny the truth). Say Wehrmacht is OP not Axis because you are bringing the whole crowd down.
Thank You.
tankspirit666 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 06:07:32 am »

That's not what i meant!
You are trying to say Wehrmacht is OP but you keep saying AXIS. Axis = PE and Wehr and we all know PE is not OP (there are people who deny the truth). Say Wehrmacht is OP not Axis because you are bringing the whole crowd down.
Thank You.

Hey crimson , look at the above qote. All I DID SAY WAS IRONY. In fact I believe that Axis are underpowered at the current state.

And  that the crowd was brought down is a result of the bad tactics and the bad timing we used. But even as low level players against high level axis, without micro and without any tactics, just straight faceoffs you rape a lot of stuff, just because of one fact:

ALLIES ARE OVERPOWERED.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 07:04:17 am »

when u watch the replay u see some low skilled, low leveled allied players who rape high skilled, high ranked axis plqyers
axis didnt push them back to spawn easily. axis were pushed back easily at the beginning. allied hold the line the entire game easily.
the whole game allies tried to push back axis, not axis pushed allies.

low skill/rank allies>high skill/rank axis.

i didnt post here for the last 3 days because i hoped u will find this out on yourself....sad.

Duckordie Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 07:38:30 am »

ALLIES ARE OVERPOWERED

lol, pore sole,
Hey Lai, Unk0wn, teach this kid that Allies are not Op,

Allies are balanced
Wher is balanced
Pe is almost Balanced
Birts... I dont know, I don't play them

^<-- Duck ™ and ©

We need more axis players!:
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009, 07:43:51 am »

i didnt post here for the last 3 days because i hoped u will find this out on yourself....sad.

VictorTarget Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2009, 07:45:31 am »

I don't know about you, but those aren't exactly the names I would think of for "Axis Pro" or "High skill".

I match most of them, and I'm only moderately good.  When a game like this comes up plastering Killer, Malevolence, Gamesguy, Elitegren, or someone like that, then I'll reconsider.  Everyone in this game has exploitable flaws in their styles.  Crimson's being the fact that he's Crimson.  Tongue

(Come get my priest, little boy!)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc