Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 08:18:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 006o Hotfix  (Read 47674 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2009, 04:43:56 pm »

lol brits pwn

i tried every doctrine and each of them just pwn

there are some doctrine unlocks that would tripple this but even with this low doctrine unlocks currently the brits are by far the most diverse faction to play when it comes to doctrine and company builds
many people just cant play brits and are not creative enough for their unit usage

I'd have to agree. I have issues with the brits mainly because they take so much microing to do well and when I have to micro a lot I fail, and they're just so different.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2009, 04:44:28 pm »

How big an article would I have to write in order to get some Tank hunters doctrains...  Maybe Tank awareness, you know....

My SE needs some love...only one t2 and thats the hummel.
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2009, 04:46:55 pm »

I removed Vet Sergeant from upgrades list and undid everyones purchase. Going to be fixing this buggy pos so it had to be set to go!

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2009, 04:47:58 pm »

lol Flamethrower crit is tied to each man in the Inflammable PE Assault Squads, so any kill results in a flamethrower explosion.

Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2009, 04:53:34 pm »

many people just cant play brits and are not creative enough for their unit usage

lol bigidick if you think that bangbuses, and brens are the distilled form of playing brits I will dissapoint you, 90% of brits players are using that tactic.

And I don't understand why tier unlocks, like aerial domination (increased uses of butterfly mines and panzerknacer), and like myst said ranger avability change, are not on highest priority?
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2009, 05:31:55 pm »

although i opposed the lmg and shrek, having like 10 games with it guess its different n i have to change how i play, its not bad i guess. although a mortar in the supply drop would suffice. MHT just doesnt have the range against any other mortar. everyone says its great. but it just cant be counter mortared, thats the only advantage. MHT just cant mortar out positions because theres always a ATG ready to pick of the mortar or a elite infantry rush to destory it.

just my honest opinion. just seems harder to fight as PE now since i have no longrange mortar.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2009, 05:37:17 pm »

although i opposed the lmg and shrek, having like 10 games with it guess its different n i have to change how i play, its not bad i guess. although a mortar in the supply drop would suffice. MHT just doesnt have the range against any other mortar. everyone says its great. but it just cant be counter mortared, thats the only advantage. MHT just cant mortar out positions because theres always a ATG ready to pick of the mortar or a elite infantry rush to destory it.

just my honest opinion. just seems harder to fight as PE now since i have no longrange mortar.
Haha thats funny.

The US mortar has 75 range, PE has the 70 range MHT.

The MHT is about 10x better than the US mortar.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2009, 05:38:52 pm »

Haha thats funny.

you got to be kidding me
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2009, 05:39:48 pm »

are you serious, wtf range is the axis mortar than?
BigDick
« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2009, 05:53:13 pm »

lol bigidick if you think that bangbuses, and brens are the distilled form of playing brits I will dissapoint you, 90% of brits players are using that tactic.

that is not all what i mean....

people just using the units wrong...e.g. even two wrote in a replay that the cromwell sucks.....thats only true if u use it wrong

same to churchill or british infantry...

brits have the best of almost everything.....

ppl try to play brits like us or even wehrmacht...and come to eir forums late and cry that brits suck because their company build and unit usage did not work

there are units now introduced for brits that are just not necessary
e.g. hmg...brits dont suppress they kill

e.g. tommy+bren (255MP 90mun) as basic AI inf witch AT support wins vs KCH (something like 310mp 110mun)
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2009, 06:08:36 pm »

Haha thats funny.

you got to be kidding me

Yes, so before you whine about the MHT, realize how much worse US has it.

The MHT is vastly superior to the 2in and US mortar.

are you serious, wtf range is the axis mortar than?

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2009, 06:09:30 pm »

Replay of you pwning with the churchil already, rather than sheer talking all the time, bigdick.

The cromwell.... it's nice enough, though it's a suicide unit. A sherman is much better, and with Engine Overdrive, it can flank speed as well, leaving the cromwell quite sub-par.

I will agree that tommies with brens are sex, but that's been true without any sort of micro or "knowledge on how to use them".

BigDick
« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2009, 06:20:28 pm »

Replay of you pwning with the churchil already, rather than sheer talking all the time, bigdick.

that is exactly what i mean ppl just do not know how to use units

the churchill is used as a damage absorber that bounces most many pak shots and can help to take out support stuff
its support kill

it is pretty good for a 700hp 10 pop 200fuel 30mun repairkit tank that do not have to fear shreks or pak much

The cromwell.... it's nice enough, though it's a suicide unit. A sherman is much better, and with Engine Overdrive, it can flank speed as well, leaving the cromwell quite sub-par.

it is no suicide unit...exactly flank speed helps for that...

you should just stop to crush shrek squads with it

I will agree that tommies with brens are sex, but that's been true without any sort of micro or "knowledge on how to use them".

there are many ppl around that never heared of H key and just blob

there are ppl around that do not know that bren tommis win easy vs lmg grens...but on long range...

there are ppl around wo try to run away with their bren tommis when kch or assaultgrens/storms/volks charge

there are ppl around who try to button tanks at max range.....

maybe some ppl know it better but they do not use their knowledge
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2009, 06:24:03 pm »

the churchill is used as a damage absorber that bounces most many pak shots and can help to take out support stuff
its support kill

it is pretty good for a 700hp 10 pop 200fuel 30mun repairkit tank that do not have to fear shreks or pak much

Lol churchill doesn't fear pak, thats a good one.

Churchill gets raped by the pak due to its slow speed and average armor vs pak.  It doesn't fear the shrek much true, but whats a churchill going to do to grens?  You can basically ignore the churchill.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2009, 06:32:21 pm »

the churchill is used as a damage absorber that bounces most many pak shots

Give us a replay so we can learn, oh master of the churchills!

Honestly, the first shot on a pak will always penetrate a churchil, then 2 more will fire, one of them will penetrate(50 percent chance), then another first shot bonus is applied. 3 out of 4 shots will penetrate, basicaly. A total of 144+110+55+144 = 449 damage is done within 20 seconds from a single pak. Good job at absorbing damage with it.

Schreks penetrate it 50 percent of the time as well, with a 100 percent chance to do it from behind and a near 100 percent freedom to ignore the churchil gun.

it is no suicide unit...exactly flank speed helps for that...
If you use flank speed just to save your vet, you're using it wrong, IMO. Flank speed is there for you to be able to charge down a pak, kill it, then kill the HMG near by and gtfo with only pak shot taken, leaving the entire area clear for your british infantry to set up shop.

there are many ppl around that never heared of H key and just blob
None of the people not knowing what the H key does post as insistantly as you do on balance, even after being banned from balance discussions.
BigDick
« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2009, 06:36:34 pm »

its support kill

Lol churchill doesn't fear pak, thats a good one.

Churchill gets raped by the pak due to its slow speed and average armor vs pak.  It doesn't fear the shrek much true, but whats a churchill going to do to grens?  You can basically ignore the churchill.

what exactly of this you dont understand?

and actually the long range penetration of pak38 is 40-41% that is not much for a cheap 700HP tank that gets medium repair for 30 mun
and has heavy crush....

it very nice when you try to make a push against a "support weapon" position (1-2hmg pak38 mortar...)

all you sometimes need is a unsupressible unit that helps to take out some hmgs and absorb some damage that its support can rape the other other expensive unprotected stuff meanwhile
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2009, 06:42:12 pm »

what exactly of this you dont understand?

and actually the long range penetration of pak38 is 40-41% that is not much for a cheap 700HP tank that gets medium repair for 30 mun
and has heavy crush....

Except the pak always penetrates the first shot, and even bounces still do 50% damage.

Wow, so you save a whopping 10 munitions over other medium tanks, thats just huge man!  Game breaking!

Heavy crush helps how against paks?

it very nice when you try to make a push against a "support weapon" position (1-2hmg pak38 mortar...)

all you sometimes need is a unsupressible unit that helps to take out some hmgs and absorb some damage that its support can rape the other other expensive unprotected stuff meanwhile

You can take out that force with a fucking M8.    Against a single pak practically any light vehicle worth the name can kill it and all the support around it.

With a M8 however, it will at least kill them.  Unlike the churchill which will take 3 years to decrew the pak due to its horrid accuracy and by then the HMGs and the mortar has packed up and are already halfway to Berlin.
BigDick
« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2009, 06:45:27 pm »

Honestly, the first shot on a pak will always penetrate a churchil, then 2 more will fire, one of them will penetrate(50 percent chance), then another first shot bonus is applied. 3 out of 4 shots will penetrate, basicaly. A total of 144+110+55+144 = 449 damage is done within 20 seconds from a single pak. Good job at absorbing damage with it.

sometimes you just need that first shots of paks to know where the paks are to send in your staghound to rape
everything
sometimes you just need to take out a hmg quick to move in and kill support weapons that costs much much much more than a churchill

If you use flank speed just to save your vet, you're using it wrong, IMO. Flank speed is there for you to be able to charge down a pak, kill it, then kill the HMG near by and gtfo with only pak shot taken, leaving the entire area clear for your british infantry to set up shop.

circle marders, paks yes support other AT vs tanks (rear hits)..or just escape from paks or escape from tanks or just escape to get use of your repair kit

i see people trying to crush shrek squads with it..that can work (with good micro and keep the shrek due moving) but it can often just fail and make your cromwell a waste
BigDick
« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2009, 06:50:59 pm »

Heavy crush helps how against paks?

it helps to flank positions that staghounds can not flank easily it helps to open a path for your other stuff

whatever i enjoy my churchills and you enjoy wanking about doctrines you dont even play
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2009, 07:49:06 pm »

just want to clarify something... TR is not working atm correct? at least on zooks and 57mm?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc