Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:56:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 man KCH  (Read 17363 times)
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2009, 05:53:12 pm »

4 man kch fixes one very interesting bug!

when using assault you will throw 3 or 4 grenades now, instead of just 1.

my 4 man squads were pwnin in a test game i just did..

boobaka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2009, 06:01:35 pm »

very nice
Lt_Apollo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2009, 06:11:11 pm »

YAY Cheesy   

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2009, 06:13:42 pm »

I've seen 2 bar rifles beat three KCH because the KCH had to charge across an open field while the bars used SF.

Exactly - you hear the audio queue of a different sounding BAR, and you stop charging, and get away(or into cover) 'till SF wears off, to not get suppressed? Not to mention that the BAR rifle squad would be decimated before the KCH would get pinned.

0.5 received suppression does jack shit when the bar rifle squad is outputting more suppression than an MG42.  Go walk your KCH in front of a MG42 and then tell me how long it takes to suppress them.
You do that - I manage to keep my MG42s out of my enemie's hands, personaly.

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2009, 06:21:12 pm »

Exactly - you hear the audio queue of a different sounding BAR, and you stop charging, and get away(or into cover) 'till SF wears off, to not get suppressed? Not to mention that the BAR rifle squad would be decimated before the KCH would get pinned.

You get suppressed too fast, plus you realize SF is not a stationary ability, the bars can and do chase using it.   Its pretty common to chase down a squad of KCH running away with SF bars.

And no they wouldn't, KCH get suppressed before they get into medium range.  The rifles hardly took any damage.   There isn't always green cover conveniently waiting for you, and yellow cover does nothing since you are stuck in it while the bars suppress and pin you anyways.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2009, 06:34:29 pm »

If that BAR squad is chasing you, have an HMG or any other kind of anti-inf unit ready. No unit, not even KCH, are supposed to go around without the meagrest of support, and usually a wehrmacht player has an HMG in a building on the front lines to keep enemy infantry from getting through. Time to use it?
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2009, 06:37:13 pm »

If that BAR squad is chasing you, have an HMG or any other kind of anti-inf unit ready. No unit, not even KCH, are supposed to go around without the meagrest of support, and usually a wehrmacht player has an HMG in a building on the front lines to keep enemy infantry from getting through. Time to use it?

Yes assault infantry that needs HMG support to take on the otherside's basic infantry.

Very useful! Roll Eyes

I hear commandos need vickers support to take on one squad of LMG grens right? O wait.
EchoAlpha Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2009, 06:59:32 pm »

Here we go with a "counter this with that" pissing match.  Seriously.  The point is that we are spending a T3 to pay more in mun, man, and pop costs and the effectiveness bump is not even enough to make it competitive with the smg rangers.  You saw the numbers.  With the infantry armor stats for rangers they still won in 2 out of the three explained options.  With the heroic armor they actually have then they would still own kch.  So we are paying a t3 to not even surpass a unit that inf doc gets before they even play a match. 

Increase pop by 1 at most and no cost bump would be fair in my take.  It isn't like we have a doctrine that gives us 4/4 additional kch like the rangers get at t3 so you can still outmatch us by DOUBLE the number of squads even if we are "uber kch"
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2009, 07:39:16 pm »

guys, this post won't last much longer if it gets out of hand...
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2009, 10:02:57 pm »

I suppose everyone agrees 7 pop is too much for Oak Leaves KCH.

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2009, 10:06:03 pm »

yeah everyone agrees they will probably go down to 6 and have a cost more in line with their use

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2009, 11:03:35 pm »

i serously doubt 4 man kch squads will be that big of an issue, i dont know how this got to 4 pages. Now, when fausts were broken they were trouble but nowt hat things are back to normal, they're pretty easy to take out, just hit 'em with a bar suppression or hmg. They're only really dangerous if you get caught out in the open or on roads, other wise just kite 'em with your rifles or run...i think it's a cool doctrine ability, i'd love to see an infantry ability where engineers get an extra man Cheesy

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Rocksitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2009, 12:57:28 am »

i serously doubt 4 man kch squads will be that big of an issue, i dont know how this got to 4 pages. Now, when fausts were broken they were trouble but nowt hat things are back to normal, they're pretty easy to take out, just hit 'em with a bar suppression or hmg. They're only really dangerous if you get caught out in the open or on roads, other wise just kite 'em with your rifles or run...i think it's a cool doctrine ability, i'd love to see an infantry ability where engineers get an extra man Cheesy

The whole point is that they should not cost extra for a tier 3 and the pop is to high, not how to take them out but what you stated is a good idea as to there costing to much.

EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 01:24:16 am »

The whole point is that they should not cost extra for a tier 3 and the pop is to high, not how to take them out but what you stated is a good idea as to there costing to much.
Yeah, that would be the result of me just 'Throwing' in numbers to get the doctrine done.

Be aware, the doctrine abilities atm are just getting 'finished' - and then later tweaked.  This will lead to interesting situations like this one.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2009, 02:27:06 am »

Yea thats why I said it. Just showing that they're not all powerful and that they should'nt cost more, maybe like 50 mp 10 mu like the extra man used to be for the assault grens but that's really not much.
DasNoob Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2009, 02:53:21 am »

Nuff said.  Thanks EIRrmod.

Quote from: fldash on Today at 06:22:34 PM
DISASTER AVERTED... IM A MOTHER FUCKING GENIUS!

You have DasNoob who uses the mod as COHTV
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc