Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 02:37:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysthalin + Malevolence vs. BlobEqualsWin (Deadbolt) + MercedesCar (Two)  (Read 4527 times)
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« on: July 10, 2009, 07:07:18 am »

The EiRman and Ex-Ladder turned PakMan get into an out and out bar-room brawl against the retail duo on Church. Through the luck of the draw Mal and Mysth got defend, but it was definitely not easy against opponents who somehow managed to remember INFANTRY CAN FLANK MACHINEGUNS (WTF IS THIS!??!!? :O?!)

Pershings, Fireflies, and KTs galore - you can't want for heavy tanks, plus plenty of Ostwinds, StuGs, and those ever-present heroes of the Reich: Volksgrenadiers. Not to mention a debate over the ethics of hedge destruction in the heat of it all!

Oh, and about five squads of vet 3 commandos. One of them may or may not die to a KT who may or may not die himself. You'll have to watch to find out.

http://www.filefront.com/14010729/lolwut.zip

Was a GG, but some rage at the end over a stuart ended the fun Sad

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 07:32:15 am »

Teamchat 4 life!

00:16:59 [Team] BlobEqualsWin: lure across
00:17:23 [Team] BlobEqualsWin: wtf man
00:17:35 [Team] BlobEqualsWin: said lure across not fuckin die
00:17:44 [Team] MercedesCar: i really dont give a shit this sucks

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 07:37:40 am »

Teamchat 4 life!

00:16:59 [Team] BlobEqualsWin: lure across
00:17:23 [Team] BlobEqualsWin: wtf man
00:17:35 [Team] BlobEqualsWin: said lure across not fuckin die
00:17:44 [Team] MercedesCar: i really dont give a shit this sucks

Haha, lmao.

Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 07:57:24 am »

FYI we lost the rematch to a mine instantly immobilizing my KT from 100% HP. I hope nuenen burns in hell.

And by rematch I mean the game with deadbolt in it, but not two, and instead he had draken the vet whore :p
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 08:00:24 am »

FYI we lost the rematch to a mine instantly immobilizing my KT from 100% HP. I hope nuenen burns in hell.

And by rematch I mean the game with deadbolt in it, but not two, and instead he had draken the vet whore :p

two has had more vet than draken

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 08:04:04 am »

The EiRman and Ex-Ladder turned PakMan get into an out and out bar-room brawl against the retail duo on Church. Through the luck of the draw Mal and Mysth got defend, but it was definitely not easy against opponents who somehow managed to remember INFANTRY CAN FLANK MACHINEGUNS (WTF IS THIS!??!!? :O?!)

Pershings, Fireflies, and KTs galore - you can't want for heavy tanks, plus plenty of Ostwinds, StuGs, and those ever-present heroes of the Reich: Volksgrenadiers. Not to mention a debate over the ethics of hedge destruction in the heat of it all!

Oh, and about five squads of vet 3 commandos. One of them may or may not die to a KT who may or may not die himself. You'll have to watch to find out.

http://www.filefront.com/14010729/lolwut.zip

Was a GG, but some rage at the end over a stuart ended the fun Sad

The only Stuart i was raging at was the freaking retard partner called stuart on my side, i rarely rage quit but he pushed me over the edge Cheesy

We've kissed and made up now, a mutual respect for rage over axis easyness re-bonded us and the retardedly coded r mode that makes it allied attack for all my games  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:05:40 am by deadbolt » Logged
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 08:06:46 am »

Vet whore lawlz? Your kt micro sux monkey balls, just using op abilities saved second one, kt retreating from half of the nuenen showing its ass to ff + cct 2 pershing and piat bangbus, survived that trip with smile on its butt.

Not to mention they were defending on neunen as double wehr, lul.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:08:44 am by Draken » Logged
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 08:42:58 am »

Which is why you retreated PIATs at three men vs a KT with no infantry in sight, because your micro is so leet right draken? The reason you lost a CCT to an ostwind? Don't even pretend to be shit.

Not to mention I have never won a game on Nuenen vs high level players in six months.

That map is cursed tbfh.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 08:44:46 am by Malevolence » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 08:45:37 am »

Not to mention my company does not have a single mortar  Roll Eyes

Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 09:05:49 am »

Which is why you retreated PIATs at three men vs a KT with no infantry in sight, because your micro is so leet right draken? The reason you lost a CCT to an ostwind? Don't even pretend to be shit.

Erm I dont think piats would kill 20% hp GS kt, and lol I lost cct on purpose, just to dont waste time on retreat, for what I need cct without any tank left? lol

You didnt even dodged foo arty which was noob like, tbh I didnt noticed that you are better player if not op kts, it should end at 8 mins tbh.

And it was only your fault to not support kt with inft or send bike, who the fuck sends lonley kt on the so obvious place for mines.

Anyway doh some lacks in my micro I can excuse as that was my 4th game in a row, so you know I was little exhasuted but keeps insisted to play.

I find it lol like you whining now after you posting game when you laughed how keeps whined on his team8, kinda sad?

Don't force me to post score table or you gonna be more depressed.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 09:13:09 am by Draken » Logged
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 09:16:22 am »

who the fuck sends lonley kt on the so obvious place for mines.
Well, HighVelocity once got his vet 3 tiger immobilized by two of my mines because he ran past a gap between two series of tanktraps that I've left there on purpose on the right side of crossroads, in the open field.
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 09:23:28 am »

Erm I dont think piats would kill 20% hp GS kt, and lol I lost cct on purpose, just to dont waste time on retreat, for what I need cct without any tank left? lol

Yes let's retreat my 3 man vet 2 piat sappers who are in no danger, sounds like a pro move.

You didnt even dodged foo arty which was noob like, tbh I didnt noticed that you are better player if not op kts, it should end at 8 mins tbh.

Yes because it's not like the first foo shell comes in almost instantly and pins or anything. No wait.

And it was only your fault to not support kt with inft or send bike, who the fuck sends lonley kt on the so obvious place for mines.

I saw two mines go down already, I figured there weren't any more. Well, whoops. My mistake. I paid for it, too, in spades.

Anyway doh some lacks in my micro I can excuse as that was my 4th game in a row, so you know I was little exhasuted but keeps insisted to play.

I've been awake for 19 hours and played four games in a row.

I find it lol like you whining now after you posting game when you laughed how keeps whined on his team8, kinda sad?

I find it lol you are whining even when you win. I'm not whining about shit, I hit a mine, it's horrible luck, instantly immobilized. I hate nuenen, I always lose on nuenen, and I had to play nuenen. It's all conveniently stupid, but I'm not whining unlike you.

"Oh wahhh KT is OP"

My KT got instantly immobilized on a mine, suck it up you man bitch.
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 09:39:43 am »

Yes let's don't retreat my 3 man vet 2 piat sappers who are in no danger, sounds like a pro move.

Maybe we played 2 diffrents game but there was full hp ostwind chasing my piats (and what this is about, that one kt survied, tbh that was only win on axis side)

My KT got instantly immobilized on a mine, suck it up you man bitch

Well my ff died instanly to a mine with repair kit (not to mention that I was atacking 4th time in a row), anyway  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Oh and replay
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:12:06 am by Draken » Logged
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2009, 09:59:04 am »

I swear to god that isnt me ripping on devs, i appreciate all your work and glory, best mod ever, plz dont hate me, you're heros at coding mkay  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:01:01 am by deadbolt » Logged
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2009, 10:28:33 am »

vet whoring at its best. Shoulda posted the replay when me and paulie slapped them up when they had the clear advantage to win but where saving their precious vet rather than win.

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 11:00:16 am »

No one cares.
Thread locked, we'll enjoy watching the replay but clearly ya'll can't stop swinging your Epeens all over the place.
DasNoob Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 11:56:40 am »

Epic KT Mal.

Quote from: fldash on Today at 06:22:34 PM
DISASTER AVERTED... IM A MOTHER FUCKING GENIUS!

You have DasNoob who uses the mod as COHTV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc