Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 06:34:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Poll
Question: Are FAILschirmjagers current under powered?
No
Yes
Nerf
Buff
Unsure

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] F-A-I-Lschirmjagers  (Read 31036 times)
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2009, 01:46:26 am »

If the PE infantry squads where in line with WM US or CW I would aggree but as it stands now that just isnt the case.

AT the moment there isnt much "I want them becuase there good", like there is with commandos and ranger and airbourne and storms and KCH.  I thought that these elite units are where FJS should be, but as it stands at the moment they are simple sub par.

Thats not an argument.   You basically just ignored everything I said and stated "falls suck, I'm right, buff plz".

If you think falls are underpowered, show specifically how they are underpowered and back it up with numbers.  No one is going to take you seriously(especially the devs) until you do.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2009, 01:48:16 am »

If the PE infantry squads where in line with WM US or CW I would aggree but as it stands now that just isnt the case.

AT the moment there isnt much "I want them becuase there good", like there is with commandos and ranger and airbourne and storms and KCH.  I thought that these elite units are where FJS should be, but as it stands at the moment they are simple sub par.

Thats not an argument.   You basically just ignored everything I said and stated "falls suck, I'm right, buff plz".

If you think falls are underpowered, show specifically how they are underpowered and back it up with numbers.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRITY OF THE TOPIC BEFORE COMENTING!

And how can i do that anway?  It not like i have all the stats and play testing options avaible to me to show this.  I use them and then die far to easly for there cost in munition and mp.

Also is seem the only people that are comenting back are allied fan boys.  Oh no we cant let FJS become a decent AI ortherwise we might sruggle with our elite infantry spam/blob. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 01:54:09 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2009, 01:50:38 am »

lol...... buff AB Elite even more while you are at it plz.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2009, 01:50:59 am »

If you think falls are underpowered, show specifically how they are underpowered and back it up with numbers.

I have, nowhere did you post a reasoned and accurate argument.

Your comparisons with vcoh vet tables is completely flawed as you failed to take into account the other bonuses EIR vet gives, and your hp comparisons are flawed as you failed to take into account the falls' soldier armor.

And capslock is cruise control for cool right? Roll Eyes
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2009, 01:51:33 am »

easy boys

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2009, 01:53:48 am »

If your FJ are not clocking 15+ kills per squad, you have basically done it wrong, or been fighting a lot of elite infantry and nothing else.

HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2009, 01:57:05 am »

Your comparisons with vcoh vet tables is completely flawed as you failed to take into account the other bonuses EIR vet gives, and your hp comparisons are flawed as you failed to take into account the falls' soldier armor.

Go to VCoH get a FJs to vet 3 firepower and then see how much firepower they can put down.
Go to EiRR mod and get a vet 3 FJS to vet 3 and see how much fire power they can put down.

Then get back to me.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 01:59:28 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2009, 01:57:52 am »

If your FJ are not clocking 15+ kills per squad, you have basically done it wrong, or been fighting a lot of elite infantry and nothing else.

Thats all you every encounter when you face level 8 guys. 15+ against basic rifle men may be, but nothing else.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:00:32 am by HansVonLuk » Logged
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2009, 02:04:47 am »

easy boys

Don't worry, I think this topic is going to be lock soon anyways.

Go to VCoH get a FJs to vet 3 firepower and then see how much firepower they can put down.
Go to EiRR mod and get a vet 3 FJS to vet 3 and see how much fire power they can put down.

Then get back to me.

Did you even read what he said? Firepower isn't the only thing you should compare with vet.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2009, 02:09:55 am »

Then get back to me.

At this point I can only think that you don't actually read other people's posts.

I bolded the relevant parts for you, try again.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2009, 02:13:58 am »

Omg you guys fail!

Falls are cost-effective, and with their veterancy, infantry buffs or the luftwafffe doctrine's own buff they become monsters. If you want to use them offensively you just move them up in cover.

With all the doctrinal modifiers g43 fallschirms will have almost 90% accuracy at long range and deal like half a rifleman's health in a ambush.

Yesterday I used ferocity and IA out of ambush on my reinforcement FSJ squad, MaryMcauly's charging rifle squad DISSAPEARED. It just CEASED to exist after 2 seconds of fire.

Another game from yesterday, an example of how good they are, and ambush didnt even kick in:
http://www.filefront.com/14177225/asdasd.rar
(vet 3 FSJ squad supported by a single luger man retreats off 4 rifle squads, one at vet 2 with bars around 12 minutes)

Another game from yesterday, an example of how good they are, and ambush didnt even kick in. I field a total of 1 FSJ squad now out of two possible in my terror company. It's there because of the weakness of grenadiers to Commandos, while FSJ cream them. As a reinforcement package they don't get any hocus pocus affecting them like luft waffe, and they still kick ass.

edited: some confusion regarding which game I meant
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:50:38 am by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BigDick
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2009, 02:33:53 am »

an IA ferocity lmg gren could have done this too and for 35 less muni

the fg42 itsself is a great weapon but the fallschirmjagersquad sucks because of low health and the radio equiped scoutcar is scorched earth exclusive

they can become great with doctrine abilities but without they perform not that good

and you cannot sit in cover the entire game....

i got fallschirmjäger reinforcements too in 2 of my wehrmacht accounts but i got it for the infantry halftracks and the wirbelwind because a lmg gren with medpack does the same job cheaper and better imho
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2009, 02:36:10 am »

Ferocity gren, maybe. But the squad in the game I posted did not use ferocity. It was a vanilla fallschirmsquad at vet 3, no doctrinal stuff affecting it. And a LMG gren would be buttfucked against a commando squad, unlike FSJ's. Against commandos a FSJ squad member has 120+ HP. 50% reduced damage from sten guns, 75% accuracy. And LMG long rang accuracy is horrible, and you need a medikit for it putting the cost at 100 munitions, making it a 100 munitions unit and falls 120.

And lets say theoretically if your bigdick and aloha on RTC and your only plan is to advance through mortar rounds dropping down I'm sure you can advance squads from cover to cover. (LOL!)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:48:53 am by Smokaz » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2009, 02:59:19 am »

i dont know if we should take him seriously anymore, seriously this is just getting boring when the community as a whole has said no to Buff FJ's and he keeps on going on.

Hans please listen to this, let me bold it for you  Cheesy

Hans, there is nothing wrong with FJ's, they are a fragile unit but can deal out tremendous damage.
Not all units can be used exactly the same.
Rangers are pathetic at long range
Commandos are pathetic at long range
Falls are awesome at long range, even better at short range as it out DPS commandos and rangers.
We all know this.

you really have to calm down and face the music man, take a few days off from this topic, as it will lead to nothing but headaches for you and a locked pointless thread

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2009, 05:47:12 am »

Man im only sleeping for 6hours and thats when the fun happens Sad

One minor thing that came to me:
How about we make the Healing Scout Car available to the entire PE Faction.

Righ now theres a big synergy on the Allied Side because Infantry Doctrine can provide healing, so can every British Player but on the axis side you rarely see a healing scout car.

aka UckY  Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2009, 07:34:41 am »

You know how people hate double posters?

Hans sixtupple posted, so do we hate him 3 times as much, or hate him cubed?

HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2009, 01:20:56 pm »

easy boys

Don't worry, I think this topic is going to be lock soon anyways.

Then get back to me.
Yes but as FJS are squisshy then that the only thing then they have going for them, so they need the firepower to stay alive.  If you kill they enemy fast they dont fire back, or is that too difficult to comprehend.

Did you even read what he said? Firepower isn't the only thing you should compare with vet.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2009, 01:27:13 pm »

You know how people hate double posters?

Hans sixtupple posted, so do we hate him 3 times as much, or hate him cubed?

Im answering each quote as it come up, then i carry on reading.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2009, 01:29:33 pm »

Man im only sleeping for 6hours and thats when the fun happens Sad

One minor thing that came to me:
How about we make the Healing Scout Car available to the entire PE Faction.

Righ now theres a big synergy on the Allied Side because Infantry Doctrine can provide healing, so can every British Player but on the axis side you rarely see a healing scout car.

Yes I agree at least the you would be able to reycle your falls and therefore keeping them on the foeld longer and makeing them that much more cost effective. 
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2009, 01:37:34 pm »

Im answering each quote as it come up, then i carry on reading.

Do you ignore certain posts?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc