Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 06:39:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Poll
Question: Are FAILschirmjagers current under powered?
No
Yes
Nerf
Buff
Unsure

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] F-A-I-Lschirmjagers  (Read 31037 times)
BigDick
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 11:52:40 am »

1 bren tommie > FG42 Fallschirmjäger
1 bren tommie >> G43 Fallschirmjäger

(everything without doctrine buffs ambushing or other shit)
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 12:01:52 pm »

Its fine dont change falls, just see less of them in use. The really gamers will just go, these are under powered and so I wont use them.  So I guess Ill have to avoid them aswell. 

Well I use fals as emergency support, and I don't think that all "great gamers" willl agree with you that fals sucks.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 12:09:54 pm »

Its fine dont change falls, just see less of them in use. The really gamers will just go, these are under powered and so I wont use them.  So I guess Ill have to avoid them aswell.  

Well I use fals as emergency support, and I don't think that all "great gamers" willl agree with you that fals sucks.

Have you used a vet 3 FJs squad in EiRR? Yes or No?

Yes, then use a vet 3 FJS on VCoH with the fire power upgrade and compare, do you see the difrence?  They have a really hight rate of fire and hit there target,  this makes the Fjs a good AI platform.

VCoH FJs with firepower vet 3 godly > EiRR FJ with Vet 3 and docterine Buffs mediocre.  

True or False?

So In EiRR falls have been nerfed when compared to the Uber buffed brits.  I play brits also and brengun tommie are a much beeter AI platform than FJs.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 12:15:10 pm by HansVonLuk » Logged
Jazzhead5 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 12:11:50 pm »

Its fine dont change falls, just see less of them in use. The really gamers will just go, these are under powered and so I wont use them.  So I guess Ill have to avoid them aswell. 

Excuse me??? You seem to be saying that since Falls suck, we should just not use them. I went luft, so I damn well want to use my main doctrinal inf! Tell an AB player that he can no longer use his airborne...

Falls need a buff to stand a chance against allied counterparts. Hell even rifles beat them by popping BAR suppression, pretty much flat out forcing you to retreat. Improve Falls vet plz.

*Wait i hope you were being sarcastic. I couldn't tell w/ your Engrish Tongue
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 12:14:05 pm by Jazzhead5 » Logged
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 12:21:12 pm »

Excuse me??? You seem to be saying that since Falls suck, we should just not use them. I went luft, so I damn well want to use my main doctrinal inf! Tell an AB player that he can no longer use his airborne...

Falls need a buff to stand a chance against allied counterparts. Hell even rifles beat them by popping BAR suppression, pretty much flat out forcing you to retreat. Improve Falls vet plz.

*Wait i hope you were being sarcastic. I couldn't tell w/ your Engrish Tongue

Yes, I was.  The problem is that allies have lots of good Infantry units and I thought FJs would be AI so become a good counter to these units, but they just dont do this.
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 12:44:02 pm »

*Post removed as it was not necessary*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 01:22:41 pm by LuAn » Logged

aka UckY  Wink
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 12:47:00 pm »

(Out of the few axis that currently play this mod it seems that less than 10% play PE)

few axis?

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2009, 12:49:41 pm »

There's more british players than PE now ?

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2009, 12:51:04 pm »

Ya sorry might not be accurate, the actual distribution of factions among the players currently online in the launcher varies, but too me it seems that lately theres been in increase in Allies and a decrease in Axis.

Edit: What Smokaz said!
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2009, 01:06:31 pm »

1 FG42 Fall beating 2 BAR rifle squads with the RIFLES being in light cover at medium range, the FG42s being in no cover at all FTW!
Yes, it actually happens. The fallshcirmjaegers have a different armor type to grenadiers, volks and pioneers. If you honestly believe a fall squad will die faster than 2 pioneer squads, you're smoking something. Yes it costs more than a gren squad, but it costs way less than mandos, storms, rangers or airborne. Cheapest for least effect on the offense.

Yes, the fall squad isn't as powerful on the offense as a commando squad - but you will find no other elite infantry this capable on the defense. Get into cover and DESTROY stuff. Not to mention the part where they cloak and are able to ambush when the falls see it fit to do it, not when the enemy decides to attack them Smiley. The vet 3 bonus needs to be changed to reflect this, of course, but the fall is a significant force.

use suppression fire.

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 01:14:12 pm »

Or just nade/flame them, seeing as they bathe in gasoline before they go to battle like all PE infantry.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2009, 01:38:40 pm »

remember - ami nade does 90 dmg
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2009, 01:44:32 pm »

remember - ami nade does 90 dmg

Thank you for showing again you're a retard. Ami nade NEVER in it's existance dealt 90 damage.

use suppression fire.

it is pretty obvious that the BARs had used their SF previously?
This comment was pretty equal to axis players claiming that stormies are easy to counter by BARs - like they live on every single square centimeter of the map...

LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 02:31:18 pm »

Oke i have a confession to make:
Im a dumb and pampered CW Player who just didnt know how to play PE.
So my opinion regarding the FJ can be ignored completly.

Thank you very much Smokaz for helping me out and opening my eyes on how to rock with PE.

(FJ + G43 = Ambush Action!  Grin)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 02:34:44 pm by LuAn » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 03:28:25 pm »

Ami nade = 60 damage.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 03:39:00 pm »

Oh and btw again:
Can the Vet3 Fallschirmjaeger Assault Bonus be changed to Cover Bonus?
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 03:56:20 pm »

I think its actually cover ability when you dont have FG42s.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 04:39:05 pm »

the assault bonus is bloody pointless when considering how shit it is in no cover and running.

What you gotta understand is how Good FJ's are when vet 3 and with Buffs ok. the fact is every elite infantry are awesome when vet 3 and will be feared on the battlefield, but when its vet 0 its so easy to counter, with anything, rangers,airborne,commandos.

Ive always thought my FJ's were overpowered, quite substantially, nothing could take them on, not even 3 commandos squads on top of them, thats how good they are if used properly.

you just have to use them correctly and with caution as its a very very fragile unit, just like the rest of PE, you really need skill and good perception to play as PE.

Considering how much its costs, even though i would hate saying this very much as it will f up my new company hard, in the average players hand, with how much damage it can put out, its cost should be raised to atleast 300mp, they may have quite annoying counters that squash them like bugs, but the dps it can duke it is so great its phenomenal, and what PE unit doesnt have very low hp but can deal massive damage eh?

I also have a new PE build so come on allies i wanna test it out on you, maybe lucky to get one of my Fjs (doubt it  Cheesy)

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 05:12:30 pm »

Commando squads are a exceptionally bad counter to fallschirmjagers though, in fact they have the worst modifiers versus them out of all infantry. All you need to beat up a FSJ squad is two rifles, one with a bar to supress and the other one with a nade. Rangers should also make short work of them backed by flamers - plus using them offensively other than moving them up to fire from closer cover is pretty dangerous, but I guess thats where the assault bonus comes into play. Maybe if you activate sprint in green cover and take no damage from the nade you can cut down the bar squad without getting supressed and then proceed to rape the nade squad.

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2009, 05:12:38 pm »

I would actually say the FJ platform itself is fine, but maybe a price increase on the FG42s is in order.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc