Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 03:20:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Panzer Elite  (Read 8272 times)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 10:14:51 am »

PE is easily the most powerful faction right now

Theonepower777 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 12:18:28 pm »

We could get a health buff on the wirblewind as I see most players dodging it based on health.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 12:23:02 pm »

We could get a health buff on the wirblewind as I see most players dodging it based on health.

Hp buff? The thing insta supresses anythin, its fine as it is.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Theonepower777 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 12:28:09 pm »

Yes it suppresses fine,thing is once it gets a an at shot or two and an rr or two shot at it , its probably dead, so give it a health buff to make it a bit less micro and kiting intensive.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 12:32:04 pm »

Yes it suppresses fine,thing is once it gets a an at shot or two and an rr or two shot at it , its probably dead, so give it a health buff to make it a bit less micro and kiting intensive.

yeh cos the thousands of luft and falls which you will have baring down on any at gun or rr's isnt gonna be enough support  Undecided
Theonepower777 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 12:35:23 pm »

Look, i'm not here to debate this, all i'm saying is that id like some skirts on it or something, a health buff which i would go the extra mile and pay munitions for.
Illegal_Carrot Offline
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 02:20:34 pm »

Just wait until reinforcements are back in the game and quit complaining about something that shouldn't happen.
Brit AT Gun/MG/Mortar/Jeep/Sniper shouldn't have happened either, I guess.
Those silly Brits, asking for normal support weapons like the other factions (well, excluding PE), they should have just taken them through reinforcement packages.  Roll Eyes

yeh cos the thousands of luft and falls which you will have baring down on any at gun or rr's isnt gonna be enough support  Undecided
The Wirble gets owned so fast by just about everything that the Luft wouldn't even have time to respond.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 02:27:39 pm by Illegal_Carrot » Logged

Rifle87654: Give me reward points.
Brn4meplz: I'm drunk.
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 02:28:44 pm »

Just wait until reinforcements are back in the game and quit complaining about something that shouldn't happen.
Those silly Brits, asking for normal support weapons like the other factions (well, excluding PE), they should have just taken them through reinforcement packages.  Roll Eyes

I totally agree with Carrot, Brits received some necessary mobile versions of their emplacements to their standard army(and now their emplacements are doctrinal)
Same thing should happen to PE: Add a few more units (to fill in some gaps) and then diversify with making some units doctrinal.

aka UckY  Wink
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 02:31:32 pm »

There could be things like, a G43 squad that constantly fires as if they used slow =
low damage output - decent supression.
Those kind of units would fill some gaps.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 02:35:22 pm »

There could be things like, a G43 squad that constantly fires as if they used slow =
+1!

A PE Style Infantry Based Suppression Weapon!
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 02:38:28 pm »

+1!

A PE Style Infantry Based Suppression Weapon!

thats a much better suggestion then adding in a mg tbh... mm

BigDick
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 02:45:38 pm »

BAR upgrade for panzergrenadiers please

than we will see how many us only players say again that the bar sucks  Roll Eyes
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 02:47:30 pm »

PE really doesn't need a mass suppression tool TBH.

Theonepower777 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 02:49:01 pm »

Give us a cheaper mp40 that can only really suppress. 
Aggamemnon Offline
Donator

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 03:15:25 pm »

Those silly Brits, asking for normal support weapons like the other factions (well, excluding PE), they should have just taken them through reinforcement packages.  Roll Eyes

Yeah, they had emplacements to begin with, and the ones they get now are pretty resricted in use. Don't be a jackass.

Big difference between asking for a full on tank, and making something a doctrine already gets, mobile, to keep up with the others.
PE is already highly mobile, and has plenty of tools to deal with the other doctrines.

"Success on D-Day, depended entirely on these men"
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 03:35:28 pm »

Then why do you keep asking for one TBH.

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
Rocksitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 04:26:07 pm »

I know give them a AT half track oh wait they already have 3...haha

Commando Sniper was needed why?
 Air Born medic ,Sniper needed why?
 Brit HMG ATG needed why ?
 Not that I have a problem with these things except maybe the CS but that was in another thred..

Iam not complaining or wanting something OP just thought it would be nice to get some more Tanks instead of having to load up Shreks into a half tracks or using AT half tracks why not just give PE some more tanks.

I also never stated that the PE are UP or OP so why does this keep coming up?
I think people need to read the thred if they are going to post in it and stop making shit up to argue about whether something is OP save that for another thred their is plenty of those around in the balance threds pick one...

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 04:29:21 pm »

Then why do you keep asking for one TBH.

I believe the last time this came up I said use the IHT. It works well at mass suppression if you use it right. TH just had problems with elite infantry before they introduced the T4 to make the Jadg and Hetzer uber infantry killbots.
Illegal_Carrot Offline
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 12:38:08 am »

Yeah, they had emplacements to begin with, and the ones they get now are pretty resricted in use. Don't be a jackass.

Big difference between asking for a full on tank, and making something a doctrine already gets, mobile, to keep up with the others.
Those emplacements were doctrine-specific (only RE could get the 17 lbr, only RCA could get the Mortar Pit). Now all Brit docs can take any support weapon. More was done than simply making emplacements mobile.
Also, emplacements and support weapons are completely different, not just im/mobile versions of each other. Completely different weapon, crew, usage, abilities, structures, doctrine requirements, etc. Saying a 6lbr is the same as a 17 lbr is like saying a StuG is the same as a Jagd.

And why resort to a personal attack and call me a jackass?

PE is already highly mobile, and has plenty of tools to deal with the other doctrines.
The Brits' one 'weakness' was that their emplacements were immobile, but support weapons fixed that.

PE's weakness is they everything they have is insanely fragile. The inclusion of some sort of MBT unit wouldn't completely 'fix' this, but it would give PE players some sort of alternative.
Also, while PE do have many 'tools,' (with the exception of a few units) they're all half-tracks of some kind. Adding something with a bit more armor would also help there, and increase the variety of the PE faction.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc