Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:38:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rifle spam companies  (Read 6192 times)
fallensoldier7 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 10:57:31 pm »

i do understand how retardation runs rampid on the fourms.... Since noe one is able to read... I assume all ppl who posted after the purpose of the thread was explained to be a retard.   

Wow did you really have to get so personal?  I guess being on the internet justifies being a douche.

puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 11:03:18 pm »

i do understand how retardation runs rampid on the fourms.... Since noe one is able to read... I assume all ppl who posted after the purpose of the thread was explained to be a retard.   

Wow did you really have to get so personal?  I guess being on the internet justifies being a douche.

I have stated 3 seperate times i was just chalenging the ppl with those companies to a game.  I was waiting for them to respond, Not for people to continually derail the thread as happens every time.  IT did not require a response form anyone in this entire thread other then Smokaz.

If you want to debate the merits of the strat, Go make your own thread.  I did.  Its not to hard. 

Soo there is a button that says, Make thread, Click it and pick a topic, Then create a title and a thoguht and suddenly you can have your own little personal space to argue and debate and what you wish. 

I am not askign for alot, I am askign for people to stop continually hijackign threads and talking about shit not pertaining to the thread. 

Make your own.. its a simple concept, If you don;t have something to input toward the Thread  then Go post elsewhere, The fuckign spam is ludicruis when a simple challenge thread is derailed at least 4 different times in less then 2 pages. 

I am sick of this idiocy.  And if you don;t realize that then the level of idocy has risen since its a fuckign thread with a very very narrow point. 

If your unable to get that point, Move on.  Its easy

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 11:05:46 pm »

my old rifle spam company was awesome when TR was broken Cheesy

but I want to make one when the major patch comes in with the doc fixes. I used to love a good riflespam. Now that they can get zooks with TR on them, just awesome.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 11:14:38 pm »

my stugs love rifles

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 11:47:02 pm »

P4's with mg42's and heat rounds do a number on them aswell. If I had fuel to spare I would try out ostwinds aswell, but well, you can't have everything in this crazy world.

Maybe the fuel resource allotment should be raised for all armies?

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 01:19:37 am »

I wish, but unfortunately too many people in this mod have some ingrained hatred of anything that doesn't move using 2 feet.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2009, 04:06:12 pm »

I wish, but unfortunately too many people in this mod have some ingrained hatred of anything that doesn't move using 2 feet.

Well i'm the opposite, I fail with infantry most of the time. But I can see your point.

-Wind
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2009, 04:07:26 pm »

Vehicles > Inf tbh

IplayForKeeps: if we were an equation
IplayForKeeps: it would be
IplayForKeeps: two = keeps
IplayForKeeps: i only have 1 friend
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2009, 04:33:30 pm »

seconded
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 01:17:13 am »

I'd say it comes down to preference in the end. I prefer vehicles which is why I played PE, and now Blitz, but blobs of doom have always been the vogue for a good chunk of players.

I just never seem to be able to make those same blobs of doom to work for me. Just doesn't fit my playstyle I guess.

-Wind
BigDick
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 03:06:51 am »

P4's with mg42's and heat rounds do a number on them aswell. If I had fuel to spare I would try out ostwinds aswell, but well, you can't have everything in this crazy world.

Maybe the fuel resource allotment should be raised for all armies?

-Wind

ostwinds are no big problem but skirted P4s and assault nades are the only things that really hurt my M1 carbines company
but thats why i got AP rounds on each AT gun and stacking shells and upgunnes on the shermans
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc