Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:42:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wtf is going on here?  (Read 5761 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« on: November 11, 2009, 01:38:13 am »

I just played my 2nd straight game against AceofDead and BravoTeamalpha, last time I had 36 pop and i got an end of game msg, this time i had 28 and I got the msg. Is it just something in the game play or what? Cuz they were somehow able to end the game before I got the timer. I was already pretty pissed about the game cuz aceofdead was clearly vet hunting me again for the 2nd straight game but to have it end the same way again is just total bs to me. I'll upload the replay.

http://www.filefront.com/14904083/My%20Games.zip

it's crap like this that makes people not want to play this mod anymore, want to know why people have stopped playing, here's the reason why. I seriously just want to quit playing right now.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 01:39:44 am by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
fallensoldier7 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 02:46:29 am »

In the past, I've been so severely outcapped that the game has skipped the timer.  This has happened particularly on France back when the sectors were all weird.

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 02:59:08 am »

In the past, I've been so severely outcapped that the game has skipped the timer.  This has happened particularly on France back when the sectors were all weird.

but i wasn't that severaly outcapped, they had got us back there but we regained it back but for some reason it just scrwed things up, same thing happened last time, we got pused back to our spawn a half of the sectors were goen and then this happend, mabye its a huge bug in the map and they knew how to exploit it?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 04:27:27 am »

Happened to me as well in a 3v3 on chateau, axis sits on 35% of the map for the longest time and then during a big super tank push they just cap a lot of territory and like 1 minute later the game is over

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2009, 05:12:32 am »

Maybe some more victory conditions we're put in place? Or are in the process of being put in place? Just a thought. I remember something a long time ago about territories but it was about bug fixing not bug making

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 12:35:08 pm »

Happened to me as well in a 3v3 on chateau, axis sits on 35% of the map for the longest time and then during a big super tank push they just cap a lot of territory and like 1 minute later the game is over

yea thats why i dondt play chateau anymore. We held like 65% of the map for over half the game and no timer ever started, we ended up losing just cuz we couldn't hang in there any longer even though for most of the match we had most of the map.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 12:43:49 pm »

Timmy? is there ever a game where you dont feel like your getting vet hunted?  Grin

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 01:03:32 pm »

Timmy? is there ever a game where you dont feel like your getting vet hunted?  Grin

Yes quite a few. I played two games with these guys and it was the way it was playing. It just pisssed me off to lose the guys I did the way I did, while trying to go off the field, they were chased, it was no fun.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2009, 01:08:06 pm »

meh, you have too much vet anyways. Someone's gotta thin out your recon tommies.

Using a few nilla squads should be liberating for you, so says Dr.Groundfire.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 01:55:32 pm »

meh, you have too much vet anyways. Someone's gotta thin out your recon tommies.

Using a few nilla squads should be liberating for you, so says Dr.Groundfire.

bah, i've lost quite a few of my vet tommies and now my vet pz grens. its getting hard to keep them lately, i almost lost like 2 or 3 last game i got lucky. Smiley sometimes when i lose guys it hurts to put another in his place. I used to have about 8 call ins in all and now i've got 5, so that lets you know how many got thinned out lol
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 03:15:10 pm »

Tym alway complains about vet hunting, it's been that way ever since i can remember anyway. Even when your not vet hunting your justusing storm schreks to kill a Howie.(That moment sticks out the most in my mind because you raged real hard for a good hour about it Tym[like... 1½ years ago or something])
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 03:47:44 pm »

God forbid people try to kill your mans, yea, let me just farm some XP on my Tigers and Panther and then drive it off when its low on health. If you chase it you are just being an asshole  Roll Eyes

Get over it Tym.

shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 08:59:11 pm »

Get over it Tym.
Anyways on topic, this has happened to me quite a few times on In Der Hitze. It doesn't seem to take much of the territory to win by pop on that map

EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 09:05:51 pm »

Can you guys mention the gametype + times that this happened too please?

And, whether it skipped the timers completely, or it just 'seemed really quick'

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
CommieKillerz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 09:36:36 pm »

I believe it was on M/E and similar occasions like this happened from time to time, usually in France, Carentan, and Chateau.

The timers tick down before we even realize it.  Just happens so quickly!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 09:39:19 pm by CommieKillerz » Logged
overfreeze222 Offline
Content Creator

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 11:22:18 pm »

i recently played a game on France, M/E iirc. We held most of the map, but they pushed us back to about even, they had maybe one territory over us. so while were sitting back waiting for something to happen, we get the end game msg.

Never EVER not cut leave out the blood drippings on a computer case.
I did, and the Power-supply literally EXPLODED.
The most uncomprehensible post on the forums... Ever.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 02:12:24 am »

Can you guys mention the gametype + times that this happened too please?

And, whether it skipped the timers completely, or it just 'seemed really quick'

i'm not sure, maybe it was ME, there's a replay and there was no timer, both times it happened, they were M/E, i got pushed to my spawn on one side, capped it back to the middle and then boom, game over.
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2009, 02:27:08 am »

Looks like our Tym modifier is working
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 05:58:39 am »

Looks like our Tym modifier is working

Yea it sure is, you all hate my PE account and have been trying to get all my vet 3 infantry killed for ages and this is the best way to do it! My hummel shall live on though. 60 games and it's only been hit about 5-6 times by enemy fire.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc