Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:23:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Axis and Allies  (Read 9859 times)
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2010, 05:02:44 pm »

Diplomacy >>> Risk

I haven't played diplomacy but I've heard it's really good. What's the premise?

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010, 10:05:59 pm »

1900 europe.  Capture over half the supply centers to win...you need 18 to win.  Luck plays literally no role whatsoever. There are no dice.  Each country(Eng, Fra, Ger, A-H, Turkey, Ita) starts with 3 SC's except Russia, which gets 4.  Each country starts with 2 armies and 1 fleet except Russia(2 of each) and England(2 fleets, 1 army).  You form alliances/break alliances during the game(this is key, you can't win without alliances, trying to rambo the whole board = fast death) and write down(or e-mail, as the case may be) your moves before each turn, and they are then read in turn...it takes awhile, but its awesome if you can get 7 people to play together.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 12:12:38 am »

1900 europe.  Capture over half the supply centers to win...you need 18 to win.  Luck plays literally no role whatsoever. There are no dice.  Each country(Eng, Fra, Ger, A-H, Turkey, Ita) starts with 3 SC's except Russia, which gets 4.  Each country starts with 2 armies and 1 fleet except Russia(2 of each) and England(2 fleets, 1 army).  You form alliances/break alliances during the game(this is key, you can't win without alliances, trying to rambo the whole board = fast death) and write down(or e-mail, as the case may be) your moves before each turn, and they are then read in turn...it takes awhile, but its awesome if you can get 7 people to play together.
The game is VERY fun if you involve diplomacy - especially if you have it local with 6 friends who you can backstab ;P

Very fun to watch alliances crumble etc etc.  Thats my fav about dip anyway

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 02:43:24 am »

Definitely.  Love the backstabs heh.  Haven't played it in a year or so, but last game was with my brother, my dad, and a couple of my brother and I's friends each.  That was a good time...
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 08:23:02 am »

Im drawing in ideas from Axis & Allies, Risk, Panzer general and even some CCG themes for the war map.

If you like A&A - EIR:R is going to get a whole FUCKLOAD more interesting for you when the warmap comes.

I love you

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 08:26:47 am »

The game is VERY fun if you involve diplomacy - especially if you have it local with 6 friends who you can backstab ;P

Very fun to watch alliances crumble etc etc.  Thats my fav about dip anyway

wont this game just  end in people who were friends before the game, making alliances all the time with eachother and everyone zerking together on the best player?

i dont know the game though
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2010, 08:31:28 am »

well no, its a real fun game, being able to in a kind way Backstab your m8s and screw them over its balls of fun Cheesy seeing their expression  Huh Angry WTF!! ITS A DRUG!

Even thou yse there can be tendencies to huddel and best m8s join upp and kill every1 else and then conceding in the end but it is not often this happens Cheesy
Rocksitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 10:44:46 am »

The best computer version of A&A is Iron Blitz you can change pretty much everything like starting years and unit prices so you dont have the same starting boringness ..

stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2010, 03:08:15 pm »

Has anyone else played either of the A&A Miniature games (War at Sea or whatever the ground one is)?  I just started collecting the naval figures and it seems pretty fun.

Step out of the way. He'll keep going until he hits a wall, that being Akranadas. Let him go unmolested, his journey will take less time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc