Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 02:27:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Always more axis  (Read 37568 times)
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« on: March 11, 2010, 06:30:33 am »

There are always more axis in the launcher , and they claim that allies are OP. If they are so OP why aren't they playing them? Why there are always more axis?

The truth is that the allies are good in good hands , and axis are newbie friendly.

New player axis vs new player allied  70% of situations axis will win.

Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 06:34:39 am »

This is just bullshit!

Axis are not easy mode now....they are much harder then allies tbh!

And yes i do play as allies.

Griffith Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 06:36:44 am »

Probably has a lot more to do with people enjoying the mystique of the German armed forces of WW2. They were the best army the world produced at the time. I do a lot of the bitching myself -shrug- and i've had far less trouble winning when i've played allies of late which makes me wonder. Overall though i really think the reason more people play axis is we like to be the "bad guy" and the German army was bad ass.

Deutschland Uber Alles In Der Welt!
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 06:36:55 am »

There are always more axis in the launcher , and they claim that allies are OP. If they are so OP why aren't they playing them? Why there are always more axis?

The truth is that the allies are good in good hands , and axis are newbie friendly.

New player axis vs new player allied  70% of situations axis will win.

Ok. Unknown already did that for fun yesterday.

But i will say the same thing, that doesn't have anything to do with balance. Also look at the time. At the moment there is ALWAYS more axis on. Yesterday at around 18 pm GMT+1 there were more ALLIES than axis, there were 2 or 3 games full of allies waiting for axis.

Btw i like how you say "Allies are good in good hands" and your L2p comments in other threads about T17 etc when you are one of the guys that spam them like the only unit you have.

Last but not least: I don't know if it is what you guys intend to do but all the bullshit i get now just because i made that thread to voice my concerns in a mature and civilized way about a possible misbalance make me think that i should probably never say anything against allies again, because it's obvious that i get witchhunted for that.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 06:42:44 am by Baine » Logged

CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 06:39:37 am »

complete bs.

nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 06:42:35 am »

complete bs.

never seen you on allies , gg

Griffith Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 06:46:17 am »

I'm with you Baine, why bring up a concern or an idea like i did asking about fausts having all around crit chance like the stickies do when every allied player will attack you to no end and say you think allies are totally OP. Why bother?
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 06:50:47 am »

Last but not least: I don't know if it is what you guys intend to do but all the bullshit i get now just because i made that thread to voice my concerns in a mature and civilized way about a possible misbalance make me think that i should probably never say anything against allies again, because it's obvious that i get witchhunted for that.

idk what you are talking about , i just post my observations that whenever i'm allied i always get a game the first minute i join the launcher , and as an axis i have to waaaaaaaaaaaait
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 07:00:07 am »

it shifts during the day. it seems certain parts of the world tend to favor one side or the other at times.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 07:25:44 am »

Allies are only OP because they can choose their games and 95% of the time the allied teams are favoured.

IplayForKeeps: if we were an equation
IplayForKeeps: it would be
IplayForKeeps: two = keeps
IplayForKeeps: i only have 1 friend
Sach Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 07:26:18 am »

I would agree, axis are more newb friendly and generally more relaxing to play.
that has nothing to do with what a good player can or can't achieve with a unit which may or may not be overpowered or underpriced.

Sach Wins! Cheesy

Would people please stop killing my AVREs. Not cool.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 07:47:00 am »

If you spam stags and t17s you aren't very good. Real men use LTs with their british infantry and flank with rifles.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 07:56:28 am »

I use more mouse clicks as axis then allies. You have more allied units that you can afford to waste. In general i think axis is harder to play, at least now.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 08:00:39 am »

If you spam stags and t17s you aren't very good. Real men use LTs with their british infantry and flank with rifles.
t17 is poor mans stuh ,
and its not spam , it just that the doctrine resides around this unit , just like inf for rangers  ab for ab etc
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 08:03:54 am »

t17 is poor mans stuh ,
and its not spam , it just that the doctrine resides around this unit , just like inf for rangers  ab for ab etc

It hardly "resides around" the T17. It buffs all light vehicles and not the T17 in special.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 08:04:58 am »

It doesnt matter in the end though because even if you nerf wehrmacht to a minesweeper support army for PE, the drooling fanboys will still be camping wehrmacht games over and over into infinity.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 08:11:22 am »

+25% for t17s and shermans <3 (T2)
actually im ok with that but all those buffs (+dmg, -reloadtime, - recieced damage..) stack on each other
they make shermans so fast, even a panther can hardly follow them

i have the feeling there are all in all more allies around.
and: saying that most noobs play axis and 'pros' playing allies is just a bad excuse imo
LCII^Bun-Bun Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 08:18:09 am »

You really want to know why I play axis?

BECAUSE I LIKE THEM!

I actually usually have more fun losing with axis than I have winning with ALLIES! That has nothing to do with easy to play or gimmicky, cause I think Allies are WAY easier to play (specially some of their T4's are rape atm)

Honestly, amount of players has nothing to do with good or bad, cause you got a lot of axis fan boys who prefer playing axis, even if they lose a lot.

Axis are in no way noob friendly (well, not MORE noobfriendly) than the allied.

shall I tell you the most interresting thing? I stopped playing axis...

I, one of the biggest axis fan boys stopped playing them because I think allied are OP, or at least have some very nice advantages and docterine abilities... It's so bad that I actually can't be arsed playing axis...

Now I might want to add that I ain't saying this is a fact, this is MY PERSONAL OPINION!
No intention to start a flame war, but I think your argument is weak.

Might not be MY Doctirine, but it's so damn close I'll TAKE IT!
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 08:39:15 am »

well my was also an opinion , what i meant was that allies have a narrow ammount of units and get later unlocked by doctrines , axis have bigger variety of standard units , volks grens kch etc and also get unlocks by docts
but that is how it always have been so it is nothing new
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 08:51:54 am »

It's always been this way and it's never been indicative of balance. More people simply want to play axis

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc