Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 09:30:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ranger Report - Fixing Wehr Issues  (Read 14939 times)
BigDick
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2010, 03:58:48 pm »

exactly. p4 worst medium tank in game. so it should be priced accordingly

and theres no chance, it outright destroys p4s

sherman 75 vs p4: http://www.xfire.com/video/2b2347/

sherman 76 vs p4: http://www.xfire.com/video/2b234d/
(will it be different if p4 has side skirts?)

that is not an eir upgun they removed the 1 second reload penalty when having the upgun and fail labbing since the P4 stands while the sherman drive straight towards it and fails to hit the first shot at all (cause of moving accuracy penalty)

a non upgunned sherman against a P4 looses in most cases but not always and it depends more who take the first shot

an other thing to your upgunned sherman labbing is that it was a fail usage not just missing the first shot also fighting the P4 at short range..the sherman bounces way more P4 shots than P4 76mm shots on long range

7 shots from the sherman vs 10 shots from the P4 even with the sherman taking the last and klilling shot

in eir without moving the sherman missing the first shot and whith the lower reload change of the upgun, the PIV would have got off 3 shots less against the sherman...and on long range penetrating far less of its remaining 7 shots
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 04:11:29 pm by BigDick » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2010, 04:00:46 pm »

sherman 75 vs p4: http://www.xfire.com/video/2b2347/

sherman 76 vs p4: http://www.xfire.com/video/2b234d/
(will it be different if p4 has side skirts?)

that is not an eir upgun they removed the 1 second reload penalty when having the upgun and fail labbing since the P4 stands while the sherman drive straight towards it and fails to hit the first shot at all (cause of moving accuracy penalty)

a non upgunned sherman against a P4 looses in most cases but not always and it depends more who take the first shot

an other thing to your upgunned sherman labbing is that it was a fail usage not just missing the first shot also fighting the P4 at short range..the sherman bounces way more P4 shots than P4 76mm shots on long range

exactly

and you should of been closer with the 75. than further away with the 75 and closer with the 76
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 04:02:22 pm by Demon767 » Logged

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2010, 04:02:23 pm »

its not about a 1on1 between p4 and sherman you fools

LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2010, 04:07:35 pm »

well so that means the 76 rapes the p4 even more...
doesnt really matter coz he already beat it now.

about the 75mm: p4 missed once and still won with half HP left.
at close range the p4 barely wins
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2010, 07:52:12 pm »

the p4 is a different tank than the sherman. It has a higher reload and better penetration but is a bit slower. I think what really hurt the wehr was the fuel drop as u cant field that one more p4 or 2 p4's and a panther. imo i think p4's are fine, it's just that some people have learned how to exploit the armor doc abilities and the t-17 is just so difficult to counter without tanks. I think it's pop needs to be raised to 9 or 10 because it's just that effective. Or maybe teh sandbag upgrade incrased in price cuz i remember b4 it was implemented, no one used the t-17 and then when it was added, the t-17 was spammed like crazy so maybe either remove the sandbag upgrade or increase its price.

kch i agree aren't that effective, i think some fun doc abilities to enable it to use lmg's and schrecks would make them more fun.  And i agree, possibly, i'm 50/50 on it, that grens should be able to get the 2x schrecks as a non doc but not lmg's, one lmg > 2 bars or brens.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2010, 11:05:15 am »

all true,

t17 sandbags is the big problem. without them t17 dies to 1.5 faust or something.

sandbag upgrade should increase pool cost, cost fuel or can only be bought at vet1... anything!
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2010, 12:00:06 pm »

P4 is borked tank. Back when it got range bonus at vet 2 it was a good tank. Now i can easily slice thru them with my armor doc shermans. Right now allied Doct abilities are simply night and day compared to axis. Its not even fair how their off maps and arty is superior.

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2010, 12:03:37 pm »

I agree, Wehr is underpowered.

P4s are crap and 2x special weapons should be brought back for Grenadiers.

ninja army, ftfl, gren spam, uber tanks, insta supress mg and mortar, med packs. i can list bullshit fairly easily i dont get it, wehr is decent enough without abilities, it seems the only thing you can moan about is allied abilities. need i go on and list axis abilities that could potentially make wehr retardedly annoying?

ninja army my ass. dude storms eat a shit load of pool and are extremely expensive to use and you need tons of micro to make good use of them.

FTFL is nothing compared to tommies stacking capt, lt and having OP brens raping.

gren spam is the the riflespam...cry more.

theres no uber tanks. just uber allied docs smaking around borked axis abilities.

med pack have been nerfed hard you want more?

wehr is underpowered and PE is simply just garbage with the amount of bullshit allied abilities like magic socks and reapers and carbines to rip apart any PE inf and vehicles. Its a joke now and the launcher shows how bad it has gotten.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2010, 12:05:29 pm »

wehr is fine. allied abilities just need to be fixed. literally fixed.
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2010, 12:19:59 pm »

wehr is fine. allied abilities just need to be fixed. literally fixed.

considering how many axis abilites have been broken, borked or nerf batted and removed...yeah the game can be officially be called broken now.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2010, 12:41:42 pm »

I rly need to start playing allies now...
Nimitz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2010, 12:51:34 pm »

I agree, Wehr is underpowered.

P4s are crap and 2x special weapons should be brought back for Grenadiers.

ninja army, ftfl, gren spam, uber tanks, insta supress mg and mortar, med packs. i can list bullshit fairly easily i dont get it, wehr is decent enough without abilities, it seems the only thing you can moan about is allied abilities. need i go on and list axis abilities that could potentially make wehr retardedly annoying?

ninja army my ass. dude storms eat a shit load of pool and are extremely expensive to use and you need tons of micro to make good use of them.

FTFL is nothing compared to tommies stacking capt, lt and having OP brens raping.

gren spam is the the riflespam...cry more.

theres no uber tanks. just uber allied docs smaking around borked axis abilities.

med pack have been nerfed hard you want more?

wehr is underpowered and PE is simply just garbage with the amount of bullshit allied abilities like magic socks and reapers and carbines to rip apart any PE inf and vehicles. Its a joke now and the launcher shows how bad it has gotten.
+1

jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2010, 01:19:57 pm »

Let's face it, Axis is bonk

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2010, 01:29:21 pm »

But they have badass Uniforms

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2010, 01:33:48 pm »

The overall balance is OK, really - it's just certain allied T4s are(were) simply bonkers OP, while a certain allied armour T2 is(was) broken.
Fix those and we got ourselves a good and balanced(not perfect, but getting there) mod.

You'll see what I mean once the new launcher is out and everyone's at level 0 for a while.

CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2010, 01:59:57 pm »

The overall balance is OK, really - it's just certain allied T4s are(were) simply bonkers OP, while a certain allied armour T2 is(was) broken.
Fix those and we got ourselves a good and balanced(not perfect, but getting there) mod.

You'll see what I mean once the new launcher is out and everyone's at level 0 for a while.

no some still dont get it -.-
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2010, 02:26:33 pm »

are you high?

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2010, 02:31:30 pm »

this...apart from middle tree armor and a couple of OP t4s for Inf/SE, things are looking solid...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc