Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 08:22:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Axis and Allies over Hamachi  (Read 10042 times)
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 11:53:40 am »

alright, so lets start this up.

How bout anyone who wants to play get the stable version of TripleA, 1.2.5.4.

Download Hamachi if you dont already have it, so we can find eachother instantly, with no fuckups. Use the MoW server or something.

Download the "Pact_of_steel" revised version of 1.3 anniversary edition. We can give this a try b/c its supposed to be the most balanced.

It's here.
http://sites.google.com/site/tripleaerniebommel/home/mods/TripleA_Quality_Mods_EB.xml

put that into the "Download Maps" button in the TripleA launcher.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Piotrskivich Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 05:53:10 pm »

With Hamachi, we keep this all within our group and dont have to deal with any outside players.

You can put a password on the game you host.

Just always use eir and then only people who read this forum can joinz.

Ambramelin Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 02:53:14 am »

im in for playing but can u just explain for the noob how we can all meet again and whwere?
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 03:55:21 am »

Looks like fun, lets play.

No need for hamachi, I noticed you can go into online lobby and host a game there - with a pw if needed.

We have to meet on vent and put AA in your comment if you are up for a game.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:12:49 pm by skaffa » Logged

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 02:08:56 pm »

If anyone is up for a game, im on vent now, PM.
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 06:22:43 am »

Sorry to bump this thread, but I was wondering, Would people still be interested in playing this?
I'm really thinking about picking up the board game (They got a new version coming out this year) because I want a new board game to play with my friends and well, The best way to find out if its worth picking up or not, Because obviously, If I don't find enjoyment in this game, theres no point buying it. And it also looks like it may be an expensive board game to buy when it comes out Smiley
Also, If people take this as "Srs Bznz" and don't let you go away from the standard build, I'm going to A, Not find this fun, and B, I'm going to make a lot of people mad because I've never played this before in my life, so the standard build means nothing to me :s

Also, I seen this game can take quite a while to play, is there any put down and pick up later options (Like a save button that saves the game in its current form so you can go back to it later?)

Edit:- Just started a AI game, JESUS this looks overwealmingly Hard x____x

Edit:-Sweet theres a simple 2 player version that just makes it all simple... Now to try and work how the battle works, and how the units attack, I'm assuming they cause wounding on low rolls instead of high...and the better the unit, the higher the low roll is...
Least, Thats what sort of message I'm getting Smiley
I'm getting a kind of message that means Everything can kill everything (Like Inf being able to kill Planes D:), Seems Logic doesn't work with that sort of thing with this game Sad
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 06:46:51 am by MittinsKittens » Logged

EiRNames:- MittinsKittens & FlutterShyPegasus
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 11:16:43 am »

read the reviews about the big pacific game if thats the one you want, the first version is horribly 'bugged'... not enough pieces, wrong printouts, missing printouts.  I was going to buy it but at 100+ dollars I wanted to know what i was getting, the reviews made me wait until a newer version is on the shelfs.

the axis and allies version where they added artillery and destroyers and divided the territories between germany and russia and added mountains near china and japan attack routes is the best one of the main game versions that I found personally.

salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2010, 11:20:57 am »

interesting .. i'll have to download this and try it, A&A ... so much fun as a kid.
rifle87654 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 05:58:17 am »

interesting .. i'll have to download this and try it, A&A ... so much fun as a kid.
I'll also give it a try.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
Does he have a problem?
Anyway he's hilarious.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc