Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 11:24:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [ALL] Your biggest balance issue  (Read 27926 times)
LCII^Bun-Bun Offline
Donator

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2010, 09:11:19 am »

50 MM halftrack (PE)

this little bitch is a pak on steriods:
Fast, firing on the move, weird targeting priorities, fast turning so almost impossible to circle / flank.

Should be either slower, unable to fire on the move or more pop (or maybe instead of 60 range 50 or 55?)*

*this is, I believe the range is 60?

Might not be MY Doctirine, but it's so damn close I'll TAKE IT!
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2010, 10:10:39 am »

My balance issues as I see...

It's time for another developer feedback session!

Post your top, number 1, balance gripe with EIR:R. One post per player, don't turn it into a balance discussion.
Unit/Upgrade balance only, no doctrine abilities. So only pricing, pop, availability issues.

totally missed that :shrug: w/e increase pop on 50mm please, thatas my biggest issue.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
105TigerHunters Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 10:13:37 am »

50mm HT - Needs to have a price or pop readjustment.  Seeing someone bring 4-5 on the field at once WHILE another player brings 2 ISTs pretty much neutralizes many things on the field.  And targetting priorities against the 50mm is wonky for some Allied units (ie Sherman targets the IST while the 50mm rapes the Sherman).  These things have pretty much entirely replaced Marders because they are just as strong, are super fast and do not need to set up (hell they can fire at tanks chasing them).  And being they are cheaper than a marder.. why take them over the 50mm who just rapes any tank it comes across?

+1 ether increase price or reduce range by a small amount. ether would justify them.

And for my balance issue vvvv

Re-stat one of the allied AI units to rival the IST in armour and effectiness against infantry and vehicles so far the IST can eat T17s, M8's, Quads and since it has no AT capabilitys what so ever eventualy even a sherman croc. not asking for a zomg rape vehicle just something on par.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 10:27:50 am by 105TigerHunters » Logged

SnoOp: Hey Undead No one likes you k?

EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 10:33:00 am »

Why would you need an allied IST when you have T17s?

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
105TigerHunters Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 10:44:40 am »

Because they get eaten by Axis anti INFANTRY vehicles? *cough* IST *cough* ? used correctly the T17 is nasty against inf and HT but does not take much back, even with sand bags. Go one and one a T17 with a IST and tell me the out come, if the T17 wins someone sucks hard core on the opposite side.

You can rush an ATG with an IST and make it past with still 1/2 - 3/4 health your lucky to get the T17 past an atg gun full stop. all my idea was to give the allied something with that form of armour and that can scare off light vehicles and dent larger vehicles.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 10:50:04 am by 105TigerHunters » Logged
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2010, 10:50:01 am »

T17 outranges the IST by 15 meters, you shouldn't even let him get a shot off. If you're losing T17s to ISTs you're doing it wrong.
BigDick
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 10:51:42 am »

rofl tigerhunter u have no clue

• roos (kangaroo carrier)

remove button from inside roos and fix repair system on them

i used them myself massively (had 2-5 roo companies) but im tired of abusing this shit and i always get annoyed when someone use it
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 10:54:05 am by BigDick » Logged
Mchucky Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 11:09:35 am »

I think tiger needs some buff.It not as efficient as church croc or pershing imo.Also the repair kit should always fix engine damage.It's usually not fixed if it doesnt get tiger to full health.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 11:27:31 am »

I think tiger needs some buff.It not as efficient as church croc or pershing imo.Also the repair kit should always fix engine damage.It's usually not fixed if it doesnt get tiger to full health.

The repair kit on the Tiger takes it from 40% to just under full. so yes it is awfully annoying. It seems the Tiger sits at an awkward middle ground for all things.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
105TigerHunters Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2010, 11:29:09 am »

rofl tigerhunter u have no clue
Rather the sarcasm show me how i "have no clue" and ill with draw my balance issue, i could be completly wrong just from my perspective.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2010, 11:30:50 am »

its probably not my biggest one  but the one that bothers me the most:

you shouldnt be able to make pure spam companies like lionel does. a hardcap of 4 on rangers, AB, storms and falls is not necessarily needed but whats wrong with a hardcap of 6 or 8? just to prevent players from retarded noob-like fucking annoying spam companies simply because its not funny to play against.

nated0g Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2010, 12:20:26 pm »

I don't get the stigma around spamming. Players should be able to do what they please, its a game that makes them happy. I have 9 flame pioneers with mines and Goliath. Everyone knows my company by now ( PinkTiger)

If its such a spam make your companies deal with it. You have the tools at your dispoals; MGs, Arty. ATGs.

Companies shouldn't all fit to "conform" to a certain design. This stagnates the game if we play the exact same companies all the time.

If you really want to put a "hardcap" remove oversupply. Would solve all your issues. My 15 stagound company is like -30 in oversupply. Not that i care about being supplied.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2010, 01:54:27 pm »

Yes, let it be known: nate accepts that you to spend 2-3 minutes before RTL to adjust your company.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aggamemnon Offline
Donator

« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2010, 03:45:12 pm »

PE L-ATHT should be more pop.

Stormies sight distance should be less when cloaked, and shouldn't re-cloak in combat.

"Success on D-Day, depended entirely on these men"
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2010, 03:54:20 pm »

apparently the Stugs gun lol omg are you serious? wow i mean wow. It extremely vunerable to 57mm and any hand held at and you wanna nerf the mg42? lol jesus christ lets get serious here people. Fucking charging tanks head on is not recommended. Only in this stupid game you are actually rewarded for this and yet the only axis vechicle that can stop such stupid tactics is one seldom used lol. WoW i mean wait till i get Heat rounds and maxed fuel then cry harder.

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2010, 03:55:51 pm »

PE L-ATHT should be more pop.

Stormies sight distance should be less when cloaked, and shouldn't re-cloak in combat.

considering how stupid most people that use storms are.....no. They are already extremely micro intensive and get slapped by a single bar squad with nade. Extremely expensive to boot as well. Get over it and start using recon squads and jeeps like everyone else to spot em. Hey how about just build bits of wire here and there. that you know....uncloaks em?
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2010, 04:05:39 pm »

I don't get the stigma around spamming. Players should be able to do what they please, its a game that makes them happy. I have 9 flame pioneers with mines and Goliath. Everyone knows my company by now ( PinkTiger)

If its such a spam make your companies deal with it. You have the tools at your dispoals; MGs, Arty. ATGs.

Companies shouldn't all fit to "conform" to a certain design. This stagnates the game if we play the exact same companies all the time.

If you really want to put a "hardcap" remove oversupply. Would solve all your issues. My 15 stagound company is like -30 in oversupply. Not that i care about being supplied.
gtfo spammer, this is not a discussion
Silverstone Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2010, 04:54:40 pm »

The 50mm HT is either too good for its price or too cheap pop/recourse-wise.

lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2010, 04:57:12 pm »

Oh sorry missed that first post, made my post at like 3am on no sleep XD I would have to say then my SINGLE issue then, as much as I would say US but Wehr needs more love... make KCH worth it, see my other post for why, won't spam to restate it. Sorry about that.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

deathsheads Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2010, 03:42:03 pm »

The 50mm from PE, its way to powerful for its cost, both resources and pop, it has completely replaced the Marder on the battlefield.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc