Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:50:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Double shreks on all grens?  (Read 7384 times)
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: June 07, 2010, 07:34:49 pm »

Since light armor and armor in general seems to be an issue for so many Axis sides i was talking with people on vent and they said they would like grens with double shreks again, not just a doctrine unlock. 

I know i have missed them and honestly storms are not that great in my mind i;ld rather have grens... 

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 09:57:39 pm »

double shreck grens would be nice for everyone.
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 11:08:20 pm »

Make Defensive the 'tank reapers' of Wehr... they just need a better incentive to put all those shreks into a single, vulnerable squad.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

BigDick
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 12:43:43 am »

defensive is imho the best wehr doctrine currently (not saying that its extremly powerfull) it is slightly better than blitz but imho much better than terror

terror is the suck currently
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 04:12:40 am »

if we get them back pls close the m10 thread

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 04:15:45 am »

A Pak and double shreck squad is one of the best Callin' out there Cheesy

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 04:23:24 am »

im not sure if it should come back tbh. on the left hand side 2 schrecks on a gren eats up a shitload of munitions which you cant use anymore for LMG or nades or other upgrades but on the other hand side its quite powerful. shermans will go down to a bit more than 50% in one volley again which makes allied players pissed off and it will get changed back again anyways.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 06:47:10 pm »

they would probly cost what 250Mu?  Alot to sink into Grens...

Maybe i am crazy, And thats if the Shreks Hit... They suck at range,m Any Sherman player worth a damn stays at range and rapes grens squads it seems. 

No enough response i suppose for people to want it back, It would be a simple price balance but who knows.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 07:07:12 pm »

i've been wondering why we took that away for a long time now, i remember there being good reasons for why it, something to do with wehr fielding very munitions heavy cores that was hard to beat, just cant figure out the other arguments

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 07:14:15 pm »

i've been wondering why we took that away for a long time now, i remember there being good reasons for why it, something to do with wehr fielding very munitions heavy cores that was hard to beat, just cant figure out the other arguments

because of how powerful it is. one schreck = 120 dmg while zook 75, rr 60 and schrecks dont bounce anything unless its a pershing or a churchill (if they do, i've never seen it)

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 07:34:37 pm »

they never bounce but they miss a ton at range whiel RRs never miss...
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 09:17:15 pm »

that's a lie, if they were that good you'd be spamming them :p

the fact is, RR's aren't that good, they're good vs tanks because of scatter but airborne are very vulnerable vs ligth vehicles and infantry.
Jazzhead Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 09:50:02 pm »

the fact is, RR's aren't that good, they're good vs tanks because of scatter but airborne are very vulnerable vs ligth vehicles and infantry.

I'd say AB fair better against inf than grens do. As an AT platform, AB are far better. The only thing grens have going for them is heal, but they get screwed by suppression and are a small squad.

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 10:10:26 pm »

I'd say AB fair better against inf than grens do. As an AT platform, AB are far better. The only thing grens have going for them is heal, but they get screwed by suppression and are a small squad.

They're different units.  RRs excel at attritional warfare.  They have poor dps and alpha strike but excellent durability.  Dual shreked grens excel at a massive dps and alpha strike at the cost of durability.  Both are weak against certain light vehicles but RRs more so.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 10:15:26 pm by gamesguy2 » Logged
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 10:46:02 pm »

My AB company has maxed out on RR Airborne o YEs, And i Alpha strike Stugs from the front with Skirts with 3-4 RR squads and with nades i can hold decently against inf. 

So Yes i know how to use RRs and i get to Run away and at 4 men squads i rape ppl because i get other Squads on field.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 10:53:53 pm »

that was the only argument.  It went like this...Wehr fields double shrek start, guarantees initial victory with equal micro, initial victory means > initial territory, which means essentially axis defend...initial engagements are crucial, and with dual shreks on one platform, the wehr players automatically had the upper hand in every one of them.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 12:05:47 am »

I have a hard time believing that dbl shreck start = win.

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
BigDick
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 12:26:27 am »

because of how powerful it is. one schreck = 120 dmg while zook 75, rr 60 and schrecks dont bounce anything unless its a pershing or a churchill (if they do, i've never seen it)

zook has most times a 1.6x damage modifier so it does 75x1.6=120dmg on a squad that is way more surviveable with the gtfo button called fireup
and my shermans bounce shreks from time to time but first they need to hit, and that is not that often my shermans get hit by shreks except i try to crush or there are some clowncars/shrek storms
and RRs? Buff please!
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 10:31:40 pm »

Its funny, Double Shrek Grens get Sniped By At guns, Supressed by Bars, Gibbed by shermans at range, And they Can;t Cloack to gib At guns, Shermans killa  guy in the first shot normally so long range they Miss, and the only time they hit is if you pop around a corner, Bunchign up the squad and leaving it exposed to a Mortor round, Tank shell or nade.. 

The reason single shreks suck so bad are just the same as why Zooks such so badly.. 1 zoook on ma squad is paramoundt to useless unless you feild multiple 1 zook squads...  Same with 1 shrek squads... i have never evr seen a reason to use a 1 shrek squad.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 10:55:49 pm »

I have a hard time believing that dbl shreck start = win.

just wait 'til i get my double schrecks
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc