Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 06:00:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [CW] Nerf button & no button during Blitzkrieg Assault  (Read 19165 times)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2010, 01:06:29 am »

no argument here.

Kangaroo gone. Cuckoo in place. I'd rather fight a British panther then a British kangaroo. even taking into consideration how weird it is to hear "British Panther"

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2010, 01:22:44 am »

OooOOohhh, so instead of teh ghey kangaroo, we get the cuckoo, same stats as a normal pantha?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2010, 08:46:31 am »

no argument here.

Kangaroo gone. Cuckoo in place. I'd rather fight a British panther then a British kangaroo. even taking into consideration how weird it is to hear "British Panther"
+1 brits need a hvy AT tank

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2010, 09:11:28 am »

no argument here.

Roos were used by they brits. The Cuckoo was 1 tank and if it did get brought in would fit only with Commandoes as they were the ones that captured it. It just doesn't make sense.

Roos aren't even that difficult to kill, they are just a heavily armoured clown car that doesn't suppress.
PE gets a faster version with less armor that is actually useful by its self
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:16:24 am by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2010, 09:46:23 am »

Roos were used by they brits. The Cuckoo was 1 tank and if it did get brought in would fit only with Commandoes as they were the ones that captured it. It just doesn't make sense.

Reverse lend-lease. Let's imagine the Russians transfered their captured Panthers to the Brits, since their conscripts were too stupid to drive them anyway.

Roos are outright stupid. They literally don't have a single weakness, and can kill anything. In the case of a Roo dieing - the Roo user fucked up something fierce.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2010, 09:53:05 am »

Roos are outright stupid. They literally don't have a single weakness, and can kill anything. In the case of a Roo dieing - the Roo user fucked up something fierce.

No its becoming more of a case of Axis saying everything is OP these days, and whining and whining till it gets nerfed.

Croc is OP - 1 p4 can kill it
Roo is OP - tread break and marder rape
And i forgot to mention 2 hotckiss' upgunned and properly microed will decimate nearly any allied armour
and on and on and on. But instead of just playing a little harder, no you got to come up with lame multi-unit combo's as to why you can't kill them and need then nerfed/removed
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:58:09 am by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2010, 10:07:40 am »

Both PE and Wehr have to have a good way of dealing with a Roo.

Either way, its a Roo, just don't play in an urban environment. It's the Piat shooting over and through shit that makes them a pain in the ass, not the Roo itself.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2010, 10:14:36 am »

Both PE and Wehr have to have a good way of dealing with a Roo.

Either way, its a Roo, just don't play in an urban environment. It's the Piat shooting over and through shit that makes them a pain in the ass, not the Roo itself.

And even in a urban environment, just stick a big fat juicy target on one side of a building and put a mine on the other it will bag you a roo everytime
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2010, 11:11:36 am »

No its becoming more of a case of Axis saying everything is OP these days, and whining and whining till it gets nerfed.

And i forgot to mention 2 hotckiss' upgunned and properly microed will decimate nearly any allied armour
and on and on and on. But instead of just playing a little harder, no you got to come up with lame multi-unit combo's as to why you can't kill them and need then nerfed/removed

Myst plays both sides, if anyone knows more tactics than anyone on this board its him, i'd listen to him whine about something being stupid before i listen to anyone else tbh.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2010, 11:12:26 am »

Next time you flat out lie to me, make sure that I haven't used the units you're lieing about.

Assuming the Roo is not charged retardedly at the marder for some obscure reason - you won't get to tread break in the first place, since it'll use shot blockers. A unit HAVING a counter does not mean the counter is in any way adequate, or that the effort required is at all balanced.

Given even basic skill - the roo will defeat quite frankly anything in a direct firefight(mostly to do with the roo's ability to either remain out of the Line of Fire of the enemy, or being able to button the few things that might crush the roo's cover/catch up with the roo.)

Yes, hotch upguns rape pershings and churchils - I'll agree with that. They more or less so are useless versus Shermans and M10s, however. Not to mention "Tu Quoque" argumentation is absolutely retarded - one thing being OP does not in any way justify another thing being OP.

Also thanks Tymmie.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2010, 12:22:28 pm »

And even in a urban environment, just stick a big fat juicy target on one side of a building and put a mine on the other it will bag you a roo everytime

So you mean I have to use at least 2 units, pre-plan where you might move your Roo, then ambush it afterwards while taking damage on my unit that is supposed to be bait?

To basically cancel out a cheap armored transport and a piat squad...assuming they aren't smart enough to get out of the Roo when the mine goes off, then use it to block my units that try to get to said Piat squad, while the Bren guns and PIATs rape some face?

Pio with mines....
Fat juicy target....
other support units to complete ambush....
Luck to make that Roo go just where I want him...

vs

Roo...
Bren...
Piat...
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2010, 02:22:09 pm »

OK fine, if your defensive shove an 88 in an open field, roos aren't going to bother you

Blitz, hey you got a tiger team it with a pair of anti-inf and anti-tank storms and nothing will hurt it

Terror, KT open area

And your playing EIRR meaning you got teamates

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2010, 03:16:01 pm »

OK fine, if your defensive shove an 88 in an open field, roos aren't going to bother you

Blitz, hey you got a tiger team it with a pair of anti-inf and anti-tank storms and nothing will hurt it

Terror, KT open area

And your playing EIRR meaning you got teamates

OK, fine, Assymetric Warfare riflemen aren't OP.

If you're defensive, get 4x pumas with omniscience on the field and don't let the riflemen ever come close.

Terror - Aggressive Maneouvres 4x pumas with recon in force.

Blitz - 4x Lightning war pumas!

And you're playing EIRR meaning you got teammates. They can each get 4x pumas too.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2010, 03:42:55 pm »

a KT winning vs a roo? LOL
bayarea510 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2010, 09:23:20 pm »

a KT winning vs a roo? LOL
You don't think it can beat a roo?

00:00:28 [Team] imnotsoisoisoi: they're noobish
00:01:07 [Team] imnotsoisoisoi: this is gonna be gg in 15 mins
00:28:50 [Team] RonnMercy: bring something on
00:29:04 [Team] imnotsoisoisoi: im out
00:29:05 [Team] RonnMercy: ur terrible lol
Gg in 30, half right at least
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 02:14:21 am »

You don't think it can beat a roo?
With equal micro and no other supporting units - the Roo should definitely win due to being able to outrun the KT's turret(much like M10 vs KT) and to button it should the KT's turret somehow manage to catch up with the Roo.
If the KT user is better at micro than the roo user, of if the KT has at least a single pak in support - then the KT should win. But the point is that Roos are overpowered - this is NOT the same as saying the roo is utterly unbeatable in any given situation.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2010, 09:42:00 am »

With equal micro and no other supporting units - the Roo should definitely win due to being able to outrun the KT's turret(much like M10 vs KT) and to button it should the KT's turret somehow manage to catch up with the Roo.
If the KT user is better at micro than the roo user, of if the KT has at least a single pak in support - then the KT should win. But the point is that Roos are overpowered - this is NOT the same as saying the roo is utterly unbeatable in any given situation.

Unfortunatly if you have a bren squad in the Roo with a piat squad, the piats and bren will not swap seats that means that a good half the time you need to spend rotating the roo's facing so that the piats will fire or sometimes the brens take all the seats but one leaving only a single piat firing.

overloaded roos suck actually
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2010, 09:43:34 am »

At that point, couldn't you let the PIAT squad out to shoot and then just remount when you have too?
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2010, 09:49:25 am »

At that point, couldn't you let the PIAT squad out to shoot and then just remount when you have too?

Yeah but the time too stop would allow a KT's turret to catch up and fire, unless you go behind a building to do so in which case the KT can fall back to whatever help it needs.

(or just drop the button, seeing as how its not nearly as useful as the complainers say)

sorry but lets put it this way if KT + PAK > ROO + PIAT + BREN
                                          THEN ROO =/=OP
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2010, 09:53:28 am »

It's not like it can shoot anyway since its buttoned...drive around its ass, drop them off.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc