Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 01:37:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WM] KCH - Reduce Price  (Read 9285 times)
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: June 30, 2010, 11:59:10 am »

I think KCH could use a decrease in price.... (REGARDING MANPOWER AND MUNITIONS. POP IS FINE, NOT DISCUSSING IT IN THIS THREAD)
the 3 men with assault rifles dont match 10 volks with mp40s (nearly equivalent cost)

don't say population is different. This is about cost [EXCLUDING POP]. There is no advantage of havin less pop used up when your KCH don't handle the job.

no flaming
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 12:20:34 pm by UndeathWrath » Logged

tank130:
oh noessss....I can't counter your big, unmovable anti tank gun with my much smaller, mobile, and cheaper anti tank gun.......
WTF... the horrors of imbalance.......
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 12:02:15 pm »

Excuse me but population is part of cost.

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 12:03:43 pm »

fixed
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 12:07:17 pm »

There is no advantage of havin less pop used up when your KCH don't handle the job.

This is stupid tbh.

Rethink your argument.

edit- you cant begin to even discuss cost without factoring in all balancing aspects. Pop is one of them.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 12:09:40 pm by Groundfire » Logged

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 12:10:16 pm »

how about this

Would you rather have a 5 pop squad that is a 4 out of 5 for x currency
Or two 5 pop squads that are 3 out of 5 for x currency?

Its economics

Pop doesn't mean shit during a fight (that's plain common sense)

and speakin of frikin pop, why do KCH cost 5 pop for 3 men when commandoes cost 5 pop for 5 men that can rape a KCH squad?

EDIT: The problem is not about the pop its about the manpower/munitions cost. NOT POP. leave the pop alone I could give a damn even though it's totally unfair compared to commandoes. I care about the manpower/munitions cost
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 12:16:08 pm by UndeathWrath » Logged
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 12:12:15 pm »

and speakin of frikin pop, why do KCH cost 5 pop for 3 men when commandoes cost 5 pop for 5 men that can rape a KCH squad?

coz the hats of kch are more expensive.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 12:22:50 pm »

They are expensive in muni, I will say that. But so are Commandos.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 12:24:01 pm »

Commandos fighting KCH is one of the worst possible ways to use commandos ever... And commandos are quite a bit more expensive, too.

Pop means EVERYTHING in a fight. Would you rather use 10 popcap in volks and die to a tank, or a KCH squad and a pak to protect you from the tank.

Ununoctium Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 12:28:09 pm »

there was at one point a suggestion to multiply all pop by 10 so we could have more precise population balance.
it would be confusing as hell for the first little bit.

Quote from: shockcoil
Quote from: CrazyWR
My tigers get penetrated by everything.  Its really really frustrating.
Your tiger is a whore
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 12:29:27 pm »

KHC and pak would still die to tank  Roll Eyes
poyrazthewicked Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 01:43:32 pm »

coz the hats of kch are more expensive.

+1 lol...

-wickY26
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 01:49:11 pm »

KHC and pak would still die to tank  Roll Eyes

Have to agree here on this.

I believe there needs to be a drop in price for KCH, more effective taking other things, as pop is usually never an issue with my company.  It's the damn expensive high pool costs (3 pool really?), high pop (5 for 3 men, may as well take volks or a gren squad), and high resource costs (excessive MU and MP).  The squad itself is way too fragile and small, unless you field them in pairs or mix them in with LOTS of infantry, but its hard to do when basically every squad is 5 pop (grens, volks, KCH, etc).  Something needs to come down, not asking for all of the above mentioned but at least one would make it feasible to field KCH in this company.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 01:59:14 pm »

how about this

Would you rather have a 5 pop squad that is a 4 out of 5 for x currency
Or two 5 pop squads that are 3 out of 5 for x currency?

Its economics

Pop doesn't mean shit during a fight (that's plain common sense)

EDIT: The problem is not about the pop its about the manpower/munitions cost. NOT POP. leave the pop alone I could give a damn even though it's totally unfair compared to commandoes. I care about the manpower/munitions cost

All i've seen from you the past 2 days is fail balance arguments, first of all, KCH are far cheaper then commandos and have far better armor, more HP, and better DPS at long/mid range, have access to fausts and medkits and are nondoctrinal
then you have mandos, far more expensive and they are 6 pop, not 5, have access to smoke to break suppression and escape, with horrible armor, much lower HP, less doctrine buffs affecting it, (KCH have pervitin, fearless, etc) and what are you smoking man, pop means everything, think about your starting call in, you can put 2 effective 5 pop squads for more resoureces or 2 cheaper squads for less resources and the equivelant amount of pop, which can make a huge difference in an opening engagement, pop means everything, when you say pop doesnt matter its like saying "oh who cares if a pershing is 12 pop, shermans are way cheaper!" (Figuratively Speaking)

Rawr
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 02:31:02 pm »

To add on to what Sharp said, if you see mandoes pop smoke grab a building with you KCH and profit.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 02:32:02 pm »

Everyone please disregard the above post by sharpshooter. It is all regarding POP which I've said several times is not what this post is about.

If a dev/mod could please delete it I would appreciate it.

This user is flaming and is off topic.
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 02:35:14 pm »

Everyone please disregard the above post by sharpshooter. It is all regarding POP which I've said several times is not what this post is about.

This discussion is completely pointless if you ignore half of the factors in a balance argument, and offtopic and flaming? lol, offtopic would be talking about something that has nothing to do with the current unit being discussed, im pretty sure what i've posted has everything to do with your discussion, you just want it removed because it makes your whole argument pointless.
105TigerHunters Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 02:36:05 pm »

lol yeh just how much more of the axis army are you gona try to readjust to suit your need, first time on the forum in a week or so and thats the second thread ive seen you just picking at units to buff for axis, sharp hit the nail on the head you cant get more fair then that...

How do you seriously put something upto debate and then blank a point when its made against you? JAJAJA buff the axis ... see it from both sides before hand and if your not willing to take the opposite argument into consideration you shouldnt be having a debate.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 02:37:49 pm by 105TigerHunters » Logged

SnoOp: Hey Undead No one likes you k?

Uunderfire Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 02:38:08 pm »

Why is he flaming ? Hey he said that you must cope WITH pop because it's another factor. If you can't bear others opinions, you're going into the wall...

UndeathWrath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 02:39:11 pm »

This discussion is on the manpower/munitions cost of KCH, which does not include POP

stop trying to turn this thread into whatever you want to lament about.

and you are personally flaming me for posting my balance opinions.
105TigerHunters Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 02:41:24 pm »

You cant disregard other aspects of "balance" with out considering them all, so if your attitude is "disregard what defeats my opinion" then isnt this thread pointless?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc