Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:46:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] Luft. Ostfront Veterans  (Read 21121 times)
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2010, 04:30:55 pm »

I just don't like the idea of handing out SO many buffs to so many different units.  I think the bottom tier is basically a buff for the entire PE arsenal, which seems excessive, even if they are small.  Each doctrine should buff a certain area of a faction, no doctrine should buff everything about the faction.  But thats just my opinion.  Also, I don't see PE having enough fuel to maximize the middle tree...I mean come on...140 for a wirble, 220 for an 88, 205 for an IST, 55 for an AC, thats already something like 600 fuel, and thats for only one of each, and you also have to have at least 1 mht, probably 3 more AC's for AB, 1 more wirble, and some vehicular AT...its very difficult to make it under even 1500 fuel with that line IMO.  But just my opinion...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2010, 05:14:52 pm »

And they are both slow. They can snipe at long range, wirblewind can't. Now if Wirblewind had the speed and acceleration of a quad....... which I find to be more effective and cheaper......

combined with crush, good idea /sarcasm.

Why not? Armour buffed M10 is faster than a quad and it almost accelerates as fast as a quad.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2010, 01:15:20 am »

I didn't know M10 has enough suppression to pin a squad at short range in one burst.

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2010, 03:24:56 pm »

And they are both slow. They can snipe at long range, wirblewind can't. Now if Wirblewind had the speed and acceleration of a quad....... which I find to be more effective and cheaper......

What the hell are you talking about?  Wirblewind is the quinessential long range tank.  What other vehicle can suppress with one burst at long range?  You can shoot at grenadiers in the open at long range for a good minute before it suppresses.  The wirblewind pins with one to two bursts.

It sounds to me like you need to use combined arms rather than expecting one vehicle to rape everything.

Why not? Armour buffed M10 is faster than a quad and it almost accelerates as fast as a quad.

It's as mysthalin said, M10 doesn't suppress on its own, stug does.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2010, 10:02:25 pm »

Shoots slower at long range and so far it seems that it doesnt surpress AB and rangers in 1 burst. Better to have it shoot as fast as possible so it can hopefuly kill some fireup'd infantry, which is nearly the majority of infantry nowdays.

Plus we all know M10's infantry targets dont need to be surpressed for it to crush them.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2010, 11:05:20 pm »

Shoots slower at long range and so far it seems that it doesnt surpress AB and rangers in 1 burst. Better to have it shoot as fast as possible so it can hopefuly kill some fireup'd infantry, which is nearly the majority of infantry nowdays.

Plus we all know M10's infantry targets dont need to be surpressed for it to crush them.

Except, you know, it does.  Airborne have the same suppression resistance as riflemen. Roll Eyes

If they fire up, just back up.  Even fired up infantry cannot outrun a tank.  Once fire up wears off go suppress them again.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2010, 11:20:48 pm »

If the tank is at full speed they cant outrun it, but I need to accelerate, you make it seem im doing a drive by, which further increases my cooldown by another 50% ontop of the other 50% because I am at long range.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2010, 11:24:11 pm »

If the tank is at full speed they cant outrun it, but I need to accelerate, you make it seem im doing a drive by, which further increases my cooldown by another 50% ontop of the other 50% because I am at long range.

So. What?

Suppressed infantry = dead infantry.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2010, 12:01:53 am »

Who said people use only 1 ranger squad or RR squad? Wirblewind has 0 nearby surpession, are you going to shoot at them and surpess them too? that would take a while. By then a you would be dead from the RRs/Bazookas, or they would have the 57m up on it killing it with ease.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 12:09:14 am by DarkSoldierX » Logged
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2010, 12:40:07 am »

Who said people use only 1 ranger squad or RR squad? Wirblewind has 0 nearby surpession, are you going to shoot at them and surpess them too? that would take a while. By then a you would be dead from the RRs/Bazookas, or they would have the 57m up on it killing it with ease.

Its like your basing it off a non-moving wirblewind.....FFS L2MICROURUNITZ all this senseless blabber from ppl is just pissing me off naow.  L2play and stop harassing the devs who know wat there talking about.

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2010, 12:43:09 am »

gamesguy, ETA on fix for that t2 unlock?
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2010, 10:02:25 am »

ETA: untill World of tank dies.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2010, 10:22:53 am »

Its like your basing it off a non-moving wirblewind.....FFS L2MICROURUNITZ all this senseless blabber from ppl is just pissing me off naow.  L2play and stop harassing the devs who know wat there talking about.
RRs dont loose acc when the target is moving, and even if they did hit a miss they have low scatter they would most likely hit the hitbox anyway. I suggest you guys go play luftwaffe for a few days and use the wirblewind and fallschrimjagers.

One time there was a rr squad and a rifleman squad with a bazooka vs my wirblewind and my allies damaged p4. I supressed the RR squad at long range (like gamesguy said) but it took forever to get another burst off and by the time I did they were still surpressed, perhaps I hit the worst absolute roll for reload/cooldown so they recoved some of their surpression, to be combined with the 1.5 cooldown modifier at long range. So they killed me, and next my allies P4.
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2010, 10:30:28 am »

How many times do I have to say I went 17-0 with a luftwaffe co when there wasnt a doctrine and I used falls......+ I avidly play vcoh where w/e u go PE luft is the most viable option and the wirble is used alot...its not about accuracy on the move of rr's its staying out of range of them....
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2010, 10:33:21 am »

RRs dont loose acc when the target is moving, and even if they did hit a miss they have low scatter they would most likely hit the hitbox anyway. I suggest you guys go play luftwaffe for a few days and use the wirblewind and fallschrimjagers.

if the RR rolls  a miss it will keep going forward. if the enemy tank is not moving it hits. if the enemy tank is driving over a road real fast the tank will get out of the way be4 the rr hits.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2010, 11:14:45 am »

Maybe im just retarded that my retardedness spread to my driver that hes so slow to accelerate back, I do try to do that it really doesnt work unless your already moving in that direction. BTW leo the RR shell moves pretty fast you have to be moving diagnal or sideways from them which isn't staying out of range as snoop said.

And snoop stop playing stomps.
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2010, 11:17:58 am »

NVM

SublimeHauken - Back from the dead - Since 2007'
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2010, 11:38:19 am »

lul stomps, get an allied account n a friend and Ill play u with my luft account and some random teammate.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2010, 02:31:46 pm »

One time there was a rr squad and a rifleman squad with a bazooka vs my wirblewind and my allies damaged p4. I supressed the RR squad at long range (like gamesguy said) but it took forever to get another burst off and by the time I did they were still surpressed, perhaps I hit the worst absolute roll for reload/cooldown so they recoved some of their surpression, to be combined with the 1.5 cooldown modifier at long range. So they killed me, and next my allies P4.

Have you never heard of kiting? How in the world did you let 35 range suppressed infantry hit and kill a 40 range tank? Undecided
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2010, 02:43:45 pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc