Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:02:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WH] Panzerfaust  (Read 11312 times)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 03:59:37 am »

Using a weapon that produces a large backblast can be quite devastating indoors. I've never actually fired a Bazooka/Panzerschrek/RR but I've fired similar weapons before. Just being the loader on some of them is a bad feeling when the pressure around you suddenly skyrockets. Firing them Indoors is a hazardous use, but hey when your options are firing the weapon indoors or fighting a tank with bullets? I'll fire it in doors.

All you need anyway is somewhere for the blast to go. If your shooting from the only window in a small room - bad idea. But if you knock out the back wall or the ceiling your all set.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 04:59:40 am »

Yeah it was actually me who found it out and made the video about it. Was supposed to be posted on GR. After I talked a while to one of the Admins they realized it would cause more trouble than it's worth so they said screw it.

it's not better than that teleportation bug i found, rofl.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 10:25:20 am »

STFU REALISM ARGUMENT. Get back on topic before Mr. You Know Who gets mad Sad. Alright any allies disagree this would be fair as they cant use stickies from buildings?

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Ununoctium Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 12:58:18 pm »

it's not better than that teleportation bug i found, rofl.
you mean with the trenches or the medic dead bodies?
Cuz i found both those teleport bugs on my own.
The medic teleport the dead bug was the best. wire in a medic against his tent/bunker and he teleports dead bodies into his arms and throws em into the squadmakerdoodlethingy and they pop out as riflemen/grenadiers/tommies. That thing is so cybermen btw...

As for fausts in buildings, ehh no.

Quote from: shockcoil
Quote from: CrazyWR
My tigers get penetrated by everything.  Its really really frustrating.
Your tiger is a whore
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 01:39:09 pm »

you mean with the trenches or the medic dead bodies?
Cuz i found both those teleport bugs on my own.
The medic teleport the dead bug was the best. wire in a medic against his tent/bunker and he teleports dead bodies into his arms and throws em into the squadmakerdoodlethingy and they pop out as riflemen/grenadiers/tommies. That thing is so cybermen btw...

As for fausts in buildings, ehh no.

No units actually teleporting into any building you wanted them too.

IplayForKeeps: if we were an equation
IplayForKeeps: it would be
IplayForKeeps: two = keeps
IplayForKeeps: i only have 1 friend
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 02:18:38 pm »

You will have the whoole allies player at you bitching now, but i agree with you sheffer.
It does sound logic and would be really useful in some cases. *defencive doctrine*

SublimeHauken - Back from the dead - Since 2007'
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 03:48:05 pm »

STFU REALISM ARGUMENT. Get back on topic before Mr. You Know Who gets mad Sad. Alright any allies disagree this would be fair as they cant use stickies from buildings?

Not really, no other unit can use nades from a building... and as all other hand held AT can fire from a building which is what a faust is, i don't see why not. Same with marksman its not a nade, its a bullet and other bullets can fire out and so can it.

Although i still wonder why MG's can't set up in a trench...

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 04:47:31 pm »

probably graphical but I was thinking of trying to fix that myself with FOF, if I can maybe they will use it in EIR

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 04:51:11 pm »

On a related note, why can't brit mortar crews be transported in bren carriers?

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 06:43:17 pm »

On a related note, why can't brit mortar crews be transported in bren carriers?

because its the wrong thread.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2010, 07:23:26 pm »

It all makes sense now..
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2010, 09:42:01 pm »

Not really, no other unit can use nades from a building... and as all other hand held AT can fire from a building which is what a faust is, i don't see why not. Same with marksman its not a nade, its a bullet and other bullets can fire out and so can it.

Although i still wonder why MG's can't set up in a trench...

nades should easily be able to be thrown from buildings and trenches, would add a whole new level of game play that i think would be epic.

probably graphical but I was thinking of trying to fix that myself with FOF, if I can maybe they will use it in EIR

not graphical, can be done, just have to enable it, i've seen it done. I"ve even seen a mod put mortars in bunkers and at guns in houses, same can be done with tanks btw.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2010, 10:19:17 pm »

Ha, sounds about right for piats lol maye thats why they have the piat ambush to simulate that.

Just imagine if you were that German in the middle of the night, that would be scary as hell. Also useful as a kind of mortar for groups of infantry

nades should easily be able to be thrown from buildings and trenches, would add a whole new level of game play that i think would be epic.

I agree, although i think infantry in buildings should count as cloaked with a hold your fire button. I mean its not really that hard to stay to the side of a window and wait for an enemy. Not like troops would be walking up some street and point to random building and be like ok allies are in that building i can smell them FIRE!.
Maybe make it a cooldown toggle like piat ambush so it can't be abused to break combat and get that ambush when it doesn't make sense (btw is it possible to add a no-camoing in building while under fire to that toggle?) It would also promote the usage of buildings for all, and maybe *gasp* finally stop people bitching about m10/crommie crush

example OMG m10's are OP with that crush1111
response why weren't you ambushed in that building with your dual shrek grens dumbass...

and off topic Tym where is your sig from, i recognize the fact that i believe its a movie from when i was younger but its been bothering me i don't remember
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:22:22 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2010, 10:25:12 pm »

Nuff said. Anyways they can still see your *cloaked* units in buildings anyway by the outline they have.
sheffer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2010, 01:06:10 am »

Lets just make a thread "My dream about EiR:R". Thit one is about firing Faustpatron from trenches\buildings.

Senseless and ruthless.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2010, 01:09:27 am »

talkign bout dreams

salan2 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2010, 01:10:19 am »

not graphical, can be done, just have to enable it, i've seen it done. I"ve even seen a mod put mortars in bunkers and at guns in houses, same can be done with tanks btw.

i know i have those infiltrator tanks that their crew go into the house and the tank sits outside remember lol...

I think i'll do that with the MGs in trenches and i'll have to look into AT guns in houses.. that sounds epic!

This is my work posting account, i dont' remember the password to my main account and its automatically logged in at home.. So.. I use this one when at work.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2010, 01:26:53 am »

i know i have those infiltrator tanks that their crew go into the house and the tank sits outside remember lol...

I think i'll do that with the MGs in trenches and i'll have to look into AT guns in houses.. that sounds epic!

After the battle of Goodwood the Canadian Armored ran into 88's hidden in barns and got ambushed by them...
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2010, 02:30:47 am »

German AT guns were regularly hidden in buildings and rubble, in fact the lighter ones, PaK 36 and 38 could be winched onto the roof or into the attic.

However, tanks rarely ever hide in buildings, they tend to collapse the floors and fall into basements.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc