Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 01:24:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fix the mod - No doctrine rework  (Read 11459 times)
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2010, 03:18:02 pm »

If so Unk, its due to lack of planning. You could easily have 2 copies of the code, 1 that has all the new shit, and another to keep doing minor updates for the current version.

Updating the current version would require all of 10min or so to fix the major issues (IA and AW).

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2010, 06:55:05 pm »

So much emotions, so many wills, fun from a psychological stand point to say the least. And myst my dear myst, have gone soft or are you just in luvb? you seem uncharacteristically "nice" Tongue

anyway to the issue at hand.

Patience!

What and why do we need it? Should we have more? or less? In my very arrogant opinion I could care less when this rework comes out tbfh. I can still play, talk to all you ppl and have a relatively good time. I mean almost more than 60% of the good times I have here is thanks to Comradeship! Laughs and jokes, and the fun in picturing utter and uncontrolled rage after a second high prized vet unit dies and the inevitable drop that follows, is just AWSOMESAUCE! Thats the real reason why im still here, since playing any other coh mod or game is so impersonal!
The updates and op shit well you know it sorta come with the territory, and these guys are using there spare time to do this, RL time. Which is a big deal, since RL time is already scarce and you have al this other shit to deal with like the basics of eat, shit and sleep. and after that there's all the other fun stuff like Kwias oncoming marriage and Computers sex change etc etc.

So why dear ppl, WHY rage over something that in effect does not really matter or make matters better? Have you ever seen change in someone you acted like and ass towards? DO you guys respond well to be treated like an ass? I sure as hell dont, i just do the opposite and watch the show of anger Tongue

There I have thrown my 2 cents worth, now im going to do something productive like jerking off and listening to uptown girl.

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2010, 08:02:21 pm »

Hi Heartmann.

Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2010, 08:11:45 pm »

Because Ultimately heartman,  the strength of this mod over the better part of 3 years is that this community has so much passion.

Heck after seeing all this, last night I was fuck it im done for a few months ill come back later.

But I love this damn thing so much,  I basically funded it for the better part of  5 months myself.

Its just that good, it meets all my gaming needs.  

Hence the community gets worked up when they see something they love and would prefer to play rather than whats on the market now, start to show some serious gaps.

The mod would not have survived if people didn't keep playing even after FL walked away.  The mod would not have survived if people didn't play after OMGgate,  and to be honest the community kicking up a fuss now is about the same thing.  We all want to play, but there are clear inequities right now making the game really not fun at certain levels.

And that certain players will use those inequities to annoy and harras players and willingly admit they use it to annoy people, annoys people even more, that's what got me going.

In my other world of table top gaming, in competitions players are marked on sportsmanship and list composition (for 40k) and some of the shit i see here would see these people walked out of the room.

And sometimes these guys need a kick in the balls to move things along, so this is about that as well.

bbsmith Offline
The Brain and Muscle

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2010, 10:22:58 pm »

If so Unk, its due to lack of planning. You could easily have 2 copies of the code, 1 that has all the new shit, and another to keep doing minor updates for the current version.

Updating the current version would require all of 10min or so to fix the major issues (IA and AW).

Oh I didn't realize making two versions of EIR was so easy. Why don't you do it for me in 10 minutes?

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 10:26:17 pm »

Why would you have to make two versions, 1 just requires it to be limited to only AB squads. The other just needs a grenade timer added.

That would fix the majority of issues with EIR currently.
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2010, 01:42:45 am »

Do it.. or I'm sending this guy after you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a--3q4fOL5g&feature=related

brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 01:43:45 am »

You can't use it in 2 threads SALAN! even if 1 of the posts is hidden to everyone!

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 01:49:06 am »

shush, its only in 1 now Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc