Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 03:36:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OP Challenge  (Read 9627 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« on: December 27, 2010, 04:38:53 pm »

This is a challenge to everyone who says something is OP.

If you are the other faction, be it an Ami player who says Tigers are OP or a PE player who says Stuarts are OP, I'd like for you to make that company, do what you have seen the other player do and post the replay of said game here to prove that it's OP, or under priced.

Also if possible, post a replay of a game that you said such unit is OP being used against you, this way we can judge both your skill with and against that unit.

I feel this way we can properly deduce whether the unit really is OP or if it's user error.

Also, if that player does make that company but doesn't upload a replay, I ask anyone who plays against them to provide the replay of the game so we don't have anybody who doesn't want to be prove wrong to chicken out.

I call out no names here, this is just a challenge, if you choose to accept it, so be it.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:47:19 pm »

seconded

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
COHCommando Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 05:17:14 pm »

the thing is i am not going to spend my time waiting to get to lvl 7 to get the unit if its not lvl 7 then well woot
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 05:17:23 pm »

meh, units arent op.. players are.

COHCommando Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 05:23:59 pm »

lol  Shocked
Artekas Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 05:43:55 pm »

Doing good against or with a unit has absolutely no indication of anything. I've seen a Tiger die with 0 kills from some noob and I saw Smokaz get over 70 kills with a Tiger once, including multiple tanks and LVs. Everything is dependent not only on your own skill but on the skill of your opponents. I have gotten a 60+ kill Ostwind before, against somebody who was quite bad and also had a lot of rofles. Does that mean I could go play allies, fail as hard as I can against an Ostwind, and post both replays to declare it OP?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 05:58:02 pm »

Doing good against or with a unit has absolutely no indication of anything. I've seen a Tiger die with 0 kills from some noob and I saw Smokaz get over 70 kills with a Tiger once, including multiple tanks and LVs. Everything is dependent not only on your own skill but on the skill of your opponents. I have gotten a 60+ kill Ostwind before, against somebody who was quite bad and also had a lot of rofles. Does that mean I could go play allies, fail as hard as I can against an Ostwind, and post both replays to declare it OP?

the use of a tiger is an example. all it is is a challenge to someone who thinks a unit is too strong, use it, then come back and tell us how u feel cuz i've seen players whien about a unit being OP but dont even play with said unit.

so yes, its more of an indication of the units abilities if someone plays with and against a unit and says "its OP" rather than someone who plays against a unit and says its OP cuz then ur seen as bias.
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 07:18:53 pm »

As artekas clearly pointed out, a units "OP"ness could not actually be op but the skill to control it thats a massive decider. If you gave me a lieg, i could proberly rack up a few kills with it, give it to a more experinced player he will more then likly be able to kill twice as much as me.

But sometimes a unit is op, take the lieg for example it penatrats a chruchills armour better than a pak 38. But it could be a mistake bob or one of the coders made. Eitherway.
Illegal_Carrot Offline
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 07:29:02 pm »

What if you say a unit is UP? And you post a bunch of videos of that unit sucking, but people still don't believe you?

Rifle87654: Give me reward points.
Brn4meplz: I'm drunk.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 07:30:32 pm »

then they will just say u,you suck... l2p and use that unit...
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 07:36:38 pm »

This is a challenge to everyone who says something is OP.

If you are the other faction, be it an Ami player who says Tigers are OP or a PE player who says Stuarts are OP, I'd like for you to make that company, do what you have seen the other player do and post the replay of said game here to prove that it's OP, or under priced.

Also if possible, post a replay of a game that you said such unit is OP being used against you, this way we can judge both your skill with and against that unit.

I feel this way we can properly deduce whether the unit really is OP or if it's user error.

Also, if that player does make that company but doesn't upload a replay, I ask anyone who plays against them to provide the replay of the game so we don't have anybody who doesn't want to be prove wrong to chicken out.

I call out no names here, this is just a challenge, if you choose to accept it, so be it.

Tym, you always come up with good ideas!
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 07:59:19 pm »

What if you say a unit is UP? And you post a bunch of videos of that unit sucking, but people still don't believe you?

Well, thats probably because you suck with the unit TBH, same goes with units that seem OP.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 09:20:52 pm »

Im OP, try to balance meh! hahas

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Illegal_Carrot Offline
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 09:28:27 pm »

Well, thats probably because you suck with the unit TBH, same goes with units that seem OP.
That was mostly in reference to the Hotchkiss under-performing. If you check the threads, many of the top PE players have called the Hotchkiss rubbish, and there have been about a half-dozen videos posted showing this to be the case; yet some people (primarily Tym and Artekas) refuse to acknowledge how sucky it is.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 09:51:09 pm »

thats why i say post a replay of how its used by you and against you, most players knows everyone elses skill level here thats played a while and by watching a replay of someone using a certain unit then they can judge themselves but i guess no one is up to this challenge, have yet to see anyone up to this.
arsonist123 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 09:51:32 pm »

Im OP, try to balance meh! hahas

Whiskey Smiley
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 11:29:48 pm »

Whiskey Smiley

+1, you sir are a legend
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 05:58:40 am »

thats why i say post a replay of how its used by you and against you, most players knows everyone elses skill level here thats played a while and by watching a replay of someone using a certain unit then they can judge themselves but i guess no one is up to this challenge, have yet to see anyone up to this.

with hotch there are no replay's how it's sucesfully used against u,since it's crap...lol
and what's tho point of posting replays trying to prove he is good,when most of the players,including rly god one's who used him sad hi is shitty,while people who are not using him are saying ,nah,he is fine... I used him,and after 95mm cromwel gave him beating,that was enough,back to 50mm or marder...heck for 2 pop more,you can have both marder and 50mm  Roll Eyes
and there was more than one request by those who say it's crap that people prove it's good and post replay,but guess what,no one did that...strange...
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 06:48:40 am »

Sorry to be ridiculously off topic, but what is the main gun of the hotch stuka? I played in a game where it got 34 inf, 5 heavies and 2 emplacement kills, with 20 inf and 3 vehicles killed from the main gun, not the barrage. I can post the replay!
11on2d6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 07:05:24 am »

with hotch there are no replay's how it's sucesfully used against u,since it's crap...lol
and what's tho point of posting replays trying to prove he is good,when most of the players,including rly god one's who used him sad hi is shitty,while people who are not using him are saying ,nah,he is fine... I used him,and after 95mm cromwel gave him beating,that was enough,back to 50mm or marder...heck for 2 pop more,you can have both marder and 50mm  Roll Eyes
and there was more than one request by those who say it's crap that people prove it's good and post replay,but guess what,no one did that...strange...

+1, better thread idea. Prove its decent challange.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc