Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 06:40:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC  (Read 2247 times)
nugnugx Offline
Donator

KFC
« on: January 08, 2011, 02:05:14 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbUQvs8gqk0

guess he didn't like the bacon eh :p

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 04:58:42 pm »

This is in Australia, Lebo worker, because the customer asked for more bacon which muslims dont eat and customer got violent so he got violent. eh i hate lebo's, his reaction and how he speaks is most of there attitudes here in australia. i wish they all die.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 07:33:08 pm »

This is in Australia, Lebo worker, because the customer asked for more bacon which muslims dont eat and customer got violent so he got violent. eh i hate lebo's, his reaction and how he speaks is most of there attitudes here in australia. i wish they all die.

And you are being just as worse as them.

What clearly has happened here was the customer (the one recording) has provoked the attendant due to him filming him. Anyone would go a little berserk.
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 08:12:43 pm »

This is in Australia, Lebo worker, because the customer asked for more bacon which muslims dont eat and customer got violent so he got violent. eh i hate lebo's, his reaction and how he speaks is most of there attitudes here in Australia. i wish they all die.

Dude seriously is it necessary to wish a whole people death based on the actions of a few?  I once thought you where reasonable. This type of statement proves nothing but ignorance and immaturity.

The video clearly shows a bunch of moronic "aussies" (using that term loosely, prefer morons) taunting and provoking someone, I bet there was a whole heap of groundwork to get that guy to respond that way.

Its just typical crap like this that continues to drive a division between the two cultures, just for a laugh.  They do it to westerners and then we do it them.  Then suddenly we have wars and terrorist attacks and gang beatings. What a way to live.  The Two idiots behind the camera had a choice to not do what they did and the guy behind the counter had a choice to not respond that way but its all cause and effect.

Just for a laugh.

Sad reality we live in. 

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 09:44:53 pm »

No Nevyen you didnt live with them all your life. Majority of them ARE like that. they are flips, there parents are true australians, there children are not, they exhibit unaustralianism. It would be better if this generation of lebo fucked off.

Also this generation believes they are a superior race to everyone else (particularly White australians) Hitler youth moreso.

say it again nevyen. go on.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 09:59:20 pm by Demon767 » Logged
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 10:18:24 pm »

I Live in Victoria and we have a Lebanese community down here as well mate and we have similar idiots, it still doesn't induce me to lower myself to their level as say and wish such things.

Acting like that gives them legitimacy, allows them to feel victimized and dare i say it use the word martyr.  It then breeds contempt amongst them. There is a bunch of Australians (white) who act the same way.

Ive lived and worked in the Lebanese community down here for 30  years and yes again there are idiots amongst them, But i don't go around making Immature foolish and racist comments, nor do I poke at them and provoke them to prove some point. In-fact  they become innocuous and stupid once you take away their ability to feel victimized.  People have choices.

But mate if you have faced and or experienced violence and or have been affected by the way they act i can appreciate the response. I don't agree with it and I still think it to be foolish and to propagate such opinions to breed ignorant hate and eventual violence and then a spiraling drive into a lessening of the community we live in.

Your entitled to your view I just think also that the way they act and compare that with the level of street violence we also face from the average white Australian male all hyped up on alcohol then they are barely as bad as the rest of that sector of the community.  But singling out a specific sector for such persecution and hate never leads to a good outcome for anyone.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 10:32:19 pm by Nevyen » Logged
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 11:03:13 pm »

Popeyes > KFC tbh

Why?

KFC = white people chicken

Popeyes = black people chicken

We all know (black people chicken) > (white people chicken)
BECAUSE
(black people chicken) = better quality, better flavor, actual authentic soul food.
AND
(white people chicken) = plain, average flavor, not really soul food... but close

Both are southern, but (black people chicken) has more culture in it than (white people chicken) does. White people see chicken more as a way to just make money buy shoving every ingredient into a bowl and selling it at a drive through window.

EDIT: One can argue how appropriate it is to acknowledge the truth that black people are much better at cooking fried chicken... there's nothing wrong with that, it's just culture. I'm merely stating that if you want good chicken, you better as fuck go black cuz you won't go back.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:07:08 pm by 3rdCondor » Logged

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 11:24:36 pm »

^ here here lmao I love Popeyes.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 04:07:37 am »

popeyes = ?

KFC has great chicken, better than any american shit. hot and spicy is omggg
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 04:11:53 am »

KFC has great chicken, better than any american shit. hot and spicy is omggg

Huh KFC is american shit...
nugnugx Offline