Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 09:17:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposed: A Few Simple Rules To Ensure Balancing Integrity  (Read 17664 times)
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2011, 10:32:21 am »

and what is bad with spaming marders,falls eat all mun,so why would anyone use 50mm when u can get better marder,or should his at be panthers?

There is AT other then Marders?

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2011, 10:37:36 am »

People who say "LUL SPAMMING MARDERS N00B!" is same like every axis player saying "noob spamming 57mms!". It is the PE's standard mobile Anti-tank gun

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
BigDick
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2011, 11:10:01 am »

as i mentioned it is actually smart to spam hardcore AT if you spam a hardcore AI unit
and that pe has trouble against vehicles and run out of AT very quick (need much backup AT) because their AT get easily trashed by ATG creeping some handheld AT (piat/rr/zook/boyzAT) and the units that should be actually countered (light vehicles, high speed tanks) i admitted more then one time

but hat fails the citeria to play some different units and doctrine builds that may be not the most optimal choice
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2011, 11:47:49 am »

People who say "LUL SPAMMING MARDERS N00B!" is same like every axis player saying "noob spamming 57mms!". It is the PE's standard mobile Anti-tank gun

Marders = atg

50 = zook

ltatht = ?
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2011, 11:56:58 am »

Marders = atg

50 = zook

ltatht = ?

Wut ya trying to compare here?

50mm = zook? lul not gonna work that way

Ltatht = Sticky + Sniper combined in one platform
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2011, 12:06:02 pm »

Wut ya trying to compare here?

50mm = zook? lul not gonna work that way

Ltatht = Sticky + Sniper combined in one platform

i was joking Tongue
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2011, 10:34:33 pm »

Quote from: Smokaz
You can't "stop" people from being awol. You can't magically replace a coder every week because it seems convenient and just!

Never once has it been argued that a coder should be replaced. You cannot make up your own versions of what people say whenever you want -- that is not how discussions work. When, oh when, are you ever going to learn this?

As for the balance team and the argument against them, it is a simple and straightforward one.

1. The balance team is largely inconsistent in their activity.

For example: Over the past month, it has been confirmed by two members of the dev/mod team that over 60% of the Balance team was absent for the vast majority of the past month. Nevertheless, a large number of changes and balance decisions were still made/voted on by the remainder.

Conclusion: This is wrong, and completely contradicts the WHOLE purpose of having a balance team that votes on important issues.

2. The Balance Team is Unqualified and at times, even corrupt

For Example:

On more than one occasion, one balance team member has been caught both EXPLICITLY REVEALING he is a balance team member, and VOWING to have his opponents units' nerfed at the end of the battle. This has been witnessed by several different players including myself.

Conclusion:

This particular member of the balance team is corrupt, immature, and also quite possibly (and from all evidence) a complete and utter fool. Not the least because 'revealing one's status as a balance team member is a serious problem' (directly quoted from a mod/dev), and even more importantly because that kind of stupid and foolish behaviour greatly damages the integrity of the mod and its balance when it is witnessed by players and the community.

Someone who is that stupid and who is that blatantly corrupt (despite the fact that I've been proving they are a completely biased clown for over a year now), has no place on the balance team. As long as they remain, they draw the entire system into doubt.

I have chosen not to name this fool who is completely unqualified to have any say in this mod's balance development, but I'm of the opinion you will now stop your yammering about how there is 'no case' against why the way our balance team operates is in serious need of adjustment.

Now go lick your wounds and try again another day.

Broken english attacks on suggested players

Take your flaming of other players somewhere where there are people who still put up with your nonsensical garbage. Each person on that list is ten times the player and the man that you are. They might not win as often, but they are nevertheless ten times the player you are.

I'll take Mgallun on my team any day rather than an angry, talentless troll.

-Wind
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:44:31 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2011, 07:05:39 am »

I'll miss you wind  Cry

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BigDick
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2011, 07:29:38 am »

lol
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2011, 03:29:54 pm »

I can assist if needed.

CV:
Retail CoH Balancer - for the current beta. Involved in all the dicussions and many of my ideas have been implemented and well received by the community.

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2011, 06:11:23 am »

LOLZ INTERNETZ EIRR DRAMA

better than most drama on the internet.

I just love coming back from real life now and then to find these nuggets.

Long winded posts/political rhetoric, followed by thinly veiled personal attacks on people all in the guise of defending and or helping the mod.

The cut and parry of post and counter post. 

If those who propagate this stuff really knew how little currency this gets them.

It really is a car accident you want to look away but can't you just have to look at the dead bodies the mangled car, the emergency crew desperately trying to revive a victim. Meanwhile the driver who caused the accident is vehemently defending his position to the police that it wasn't his fault, EVEN though you can smell the hard liquor on his breath.

Thanks for the light distraction from work guys great work Smiley 

WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2011, 12:37:41 am »

EiR:R it's being revived again  Grin

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc