Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 12, 2024, 08:24:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: March 18th, 1942  (Read 6133 times)
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: March 18, 2011, 12:53:23 pm »

Troll post... ignore.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:47:24 pm by Mgallun74 » Logged

ErwinNH Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 01:09:51 pm »

I know you're pissed about your grandfather or great grandfather being killed by the military of the Japanese State 70 years ago, and somehow you think that raging against the Japanese in year 2011 will vindicate him, but its not true. I promise.

In 2009 one of my sisters got her brains blown out by an American with a rifle. Should I rage against Americans? 2009 is a lot more recent than 1941-45. Na. People are people and evil is what they do. I'd have to hate an awful lot to vindicate all the wrongs ever committed.
ErwinNH Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 01:17:49 pm »

I'm really sorry for whatever has happened in your life to make you hurt like that deadbolt. But whether I'm sorry for your or not, most venues are going to demand that you respect other people.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 01:48:19 pm »

Enough with the trolling deadb0lt
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 01:49:54 pm »

Hey what butthurt admin removed my post and why?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 01:50:53 pm »

You were quoting deadb0lt's removed posts so I figured I'd remove them as well. Sorry.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 01:52:56 pm »

You were quoting deadb0lt's removed posts so I figured I'd remove them as well. Sorry.

T-T

But yeah, I understand why so no hurt feelings from me Smiley
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 01:57:59 pm »

Troll post... ignore.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:47:45 pm by Mgallun74 » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 02:02:55 pm »

Not gonna happen, time doesnt heal all...

I hate them, the entire place could fall into sea and i could give a rats ass.. should have bombed freaking tokyo when we did..

here is a deal for ya.. i wont post in your feel sorry for the japs posts, and you dont have to post in my hate the japs posts..

k.. have a nice day.

Are you for real? Or are you just trying to troll the forum?
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 02:07:01 pm »

Troll post... ignore.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:47:57 pm by Mgallun74 » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 02:10:36 pm »

Actually..

I for real.

Deal with it.

Well I hope you don't want to become friends with any EIR players, because bigoted racist assholes aren't very popular Wink
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 02:14:41 pm »

Troll post... ignore.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:48:07 pm by Mgallun74 » Logged
ErwinNH Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 02:24:33 pm »

Mgallun, I'd venture to say that you weren't alive for the loss, and that the loss was relayed to you by oral history. The fact that you're holding on to that as something to feel hate about could very simply mean that you're feeling a lack of involvement in the here and now, toward which most people direct their feelings. That isn't abnormal, in the West its very common especially among young men because our lifestyle isolates us from all the things that allow us to feel involved in our own destiny, prove our metal, live for something other than a 9-5 job, and engage in meaningful struggle, etc. However, give it time and get/finish an education and some of those feelings will go away. I know because I've been there. When I was young I had an obsession with the North and South and wanted to refight the civil war. Totally irrational from an outside perspective but I was fiending for purpose. American culture likes to vilify all perceived weakness originating from human need, but its a pointless game. We have needs because we're human, and nobody is exempt. There's nothing wrong with wanting to hate. Hate is good. It's natural to a point. When you're told you're not allowed to hate ANYBODY because everybody is equal bla bla bla, you tend to just pick something. You may find later in life that you picked the Japanese for this reason.

Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 02:33:46 pm »

Mgallun, I'd venture to say that you weren't alive for the loss, and that the loss was relayed to you by oral history. The fact that you're holding on to that as something to feel hate about could very simply mean that you're feeling a lack of involvement in the here and now, toward which most people direct their feelings. That isn't abnormal, in the West its very common especially among young men because our lifestyle isolates us from all the things that allow us to feel involved in our own destiny, prove our metal, live for something other than a 9-5 job, and engage in meaningful struggle, etc. However, give it time and get/finish an education and some of those feelings will go away. I know because I've been there. When I was young I had an obsession with the North and South and wanted to refight the civil war. Totally irrational from an outside perspective but I was fiending for purpose. American culture likes to vilify all perceived weakness originating from human need, but its a pointless game. We have needs because we're human, and nobody is exempt. There's nothing wrong with wanting to hate. Hate is good. It's natural to a point. When you're told you're not allowed to hate ANYBODY because everybody is equal bla bla bla, you tend to just pick something. You may find later in life that you picked the Japanese for this reason.

uhh... k
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2011, 02:55:52 pm »

Was never really Impressed with the American Civil War(everything from that period in history seems pretty backwards to me)

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 03:06:06 pm »

Just as a fyi, as they were interning American CITIZENS in these concentration camps. The 442nd was fighting in Europe and being sent on basically suicide missions while their families were still being held in these camps. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_%28United_States%29

Most highly decorated regiment in the history of the United States armed forces - 21 Medal of Honors and full of as you would phrase it: "Japs"

I can maybe understand why you may be still angry at the Empire of Japan for starting a war with the US.  I don't understand how you can celebrate the violation of the civil rights of American citizens
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 03:28:18 pm »

It may have been wrong but look at it like this. Their emperor was considered a living god so you would do anything for him. General fear was becuase of this that Japanese citazens would rise up to obey their living god and start sabotaging America. Of coarse most of these Japanese Americans where just that Americans and no longer followed thier old beliefs of a god like emperor. My grandfather fought against them in WWII, and the Japanese soldiers where ruthless. The stuff hittler did was a tea party compared to what the Japanese would do to citizens and soldiers of other countries. They would pure gas on captured us soldiers, burn them alive and then laugh at it. Behead, people for no reason, take you away while you're taking a piss and mutaliate you beyond recognition. When the Japanese soldier would go to surrender they often held gernades or other explosives to kill anyone around them. Infact they would give 2 weeks leave to anyone who captured an alive Japanese soldier, that's how bad it was. According to my grandfather they would rather kill a surrendering Jap then take the chance of him having a gernade and killing his would be captors. If you where there you would feel a deep hatred for these people and what they did to captured soldiers. My grandfather refused to buy anything Japanese untill the 80's, when my dad won a trip to Japan but gave it to my grandfather instead. My father believed that once he went there and saw for himself how much that culture has changed then he would move on from the past. My grandfather took the trip and it changed his mind, infact he loved the experince. It changed his mind about buying Japanese products, but the fact is they where absolutely brutal in their military tactics.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:29:49 pm by Jodomar » Logged
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 03:42:25 pm »

LOL...

i love trolling

its so fun, gets people all worked up.
ErwinNH Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 03:43:52 pm »

Was never really Impressed with the American Civil War(everything from that period in history seems pretty backwards to me)

It was backwards. It's called the past.  Cheesy

It may have been wrong but look at it like this. Their emperor was considered a living god so you would do anything for him. General fear was becuase of this that Japanese citazens would rise up to obey their living god and start sabotaging America. Of coarse most of these Japanese Americans where just that Americans and no longer followed thier old beliefs of a god like emperor. My grandfather fought against them in WWII, and the Japanese soldiers where ruthless. The stuff hittler did was a tea party compared to what the Japanese would do to citizens and soldiers of other countries. They would pure gas on captured us soldiers, burn them alive and then laugh at it. Behead, people for no reason, take you away while you're taking a piss and mutaliate you beyond recognition. When the Japanese soldier would go to surrender they often held gernades or other explosives to kill anyone around them. Infact they would give 2 weeks leave to anyone who captured an alive Japanese soldier, that's how bad it was. According to my grandfather they would rather kill a surrendering Jap then take the chance of him having a gernade and killing his would be captors. If you where there you would feel a deep hatred for these people and what they did to captured soldiers. My grandfather refused to buy anything Japanese untill the 80's, when my dad won a trip to Japan but gave it to my grandfather instead. My father believed that once he went there and saw for himself how much that culture has changed then he would move on from the past. My grandfather took the trip and it changed his mind, infact he loved the experince. It changed his mind about buying Japanese products, but the fact is they where absolutely brutal in their military tactics.

I don't take issue with any of those things about the Japanese, I'm sure they happened and a lot. My father's father fought the Japanese (and was on the USS Lexington when it sank) so I'm right there with you. But tbh Hitler's Germany wasn't a tea party. All the same horror stories could be said about some of the German units. Point is most people are denizens of their government and when their despotic government and high ideals it imbued are crushed, they sway with the new master, and change considerably if that new master is liberal democracy. What's the point in holding onto hate for them? I lived in Japan in 2005 and they are obsessed with America and English and all things West. Their children are absolutely adorable, almost as cute as my own. They have no interest in attacking us or anybody else. The true cancer you should hate is despotism and manipulative government that turns people like that into the suicidal mindfreaks you described.

Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 04:37:26 pm »

LOL...

i love trolling

its so fun, gets people all worked up.

The problem is that it's nigh impossible to separate genuine idiocy from trolling, and since it is much more acceptable to be a troll than a complete idiot it's fairly easy to figure out which one of the two one would claim to belong to no matter what they really are.

Protip: don't shit where you eat.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc