Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:14:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Music  (Read 292726 times)
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #640 on: June 06, 2014, 11:51:37 pm »

http://www.blogrebellen.de/2014/03/05/krafty-kuts-wicked-city-mix/

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #641 on: June 08, 2014, 01:31:54 pm »

The Norse wasn't Germans, just sayin'. I do not understand why you are trying to argue that the norse were descendents of the schythians, but I would like to hear you explain why the norse language and culture were completely different from scythian language and culture. I usually see these kinds of bizarre discussions among neo-nazi and considering some of your previous posts I have to wonder, are you a neo-nazi?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #642 on: June 09, 2014, 04:18:41 am »

lol thx

For u again:
Ranking Dread - Shut Me Mouth

The Norse wasn't Germans, just sayin'. I do not understand why you are trying to argue that the norse were descendents of the schythians, but I would like to hear you explain why the norse language and culture were completely different from scythian language and culture. I usually see these kinds of bizarre discussions among neo-nazi and considering some of your previous posts I have to wonder, are you a neo-nazi?

There is a understanding Problem by you. Not every Time if I say German, I do mean Deutsche.
The Problem is that the deutsche Gouvermant was asking by the UNO after WW2 that the international designation of germany could change to Deutschland but the english gouvermant said no. And now we say Germans to the Deutschen but in real be 95% of the english island human german to and norse and france and spain be it to and so be now all confuse if we talk about germans. Cheesy

And I am not a Fashist. The Fascist accusation is coming to if some say it exist different human races but if
medical ingredients act differently by asians, africans and europeans than we have in fact different races.
But the africans be more modern as europe or asians because the european had making childs with neandertaler and the asia people was making childs with erectus....

The Problem is, that all what was touchning from the Fascists is now dirty and you cant talk about this. WTF D:

I do here just a little bit smalltalk but it make me fun to teach your guys a little bit but you must read.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scythians#Post-classical_.22Scythians.22

Historians accept that most of the ancestors of today's Western democracies once lived as nomadic tribes roaming the vast grassland plains of antiquity known as the Eurasian steppes. One particular group of these migratory peoples, identified as Scythians by the Greeks, suddenly appeared on the Eurasian steppes about the same time the 10 tribes of Israel disappeared from history. Is there a connection? Here are some of the more pertinent facts and discoveries concerning the two peoples.

The vast Eurasian steppes stretch some 4,350 miles from the base of the Carpathian Mountains in Europe to Mongolia in eastern Asia. They formed a single geographic unit of natural grassland that every spring was transformed into spectacular seas of wildflowers stretching as far as the eye could see.

This vast plain was perfectly suited to ranching and grain-raising. Archaeologists have discovered ample evidence to prove that, in antiquity, nomadic tribes regularly traversed it while following grazing herds and flocks in great cyclical routes during the spring, summer and fall.

However, climatic changes about 2,000 years ago turned large sections of the central-Asian steppes into a desert waste. It became so dry that it could no longer support the pastoral way of life practiced from 2,700 to 2,100 years ago (Tamara Talbot Rice, The Scythians, 1961, p. 33).

The Scythians' sudden appearance

Some modern scholars suggest three theories to explain the sudden and mysterious appearance of the Scythians in the steppe region adjacent to the Black Sea. Some believe they migrated there from the north, others from the east. A third opinion suggests the migrations came from the south.

Although the geographic origins of the Scythian people are hotly debated, evidence for the time of their first appearance in history is not. They suddenly appeared at the same time and near the same area of the Israelites' disappearance.

The Encyclopaedia Britannica says: "The Scythians were a people who during the 8th-7th centuries BC moved from Central Asia to southern Russia" (15th edition, Vol. 16, macropaedia, "Scythians," p. 438). The Encyclopedia Americana explains that the Scythians first occupied the territory around the Black Sea around 700 B.C. and that, from their first beginnings, they presented a "cohesive political entity" (Vol. 24, 2000 edition, "Scythians," p. 471).

Historian Tamara Talbot Rice confirms that "the Scythians did not become a recognizable national entity much before the eighth century B.C. ... By the seventh century B.C. they had established themselves firmly in southern Russia ... And analogous tribes, possibly even related clans, though politically entirely distinct and independent, were also centred on the Altai [where the eastern border of Russia meets the western border of Mongolia and China] ...

"Assyrian documents place their appearance there [between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea] in the time of King Sargon (722-705 B.C.), a date which closely corresponds with that of the establishment of the first group of Scythians in southern Russia" (Rice, pp. 19-20, 44). This date also corresponds with the disappearance of the captives from Israel's northern kingdom.

During the late eighth century B.C., records from the Caucasian kingdom of Urartu, which controlled the northern reaches of the Euphrates River, also noted the appearance of a group called Cimmerians.

The book From the Lands of the Scythians explains: "... Two groups, Cimmerians and Scythians, seem to be referred to in Urartean and Assyrian texts, but it is not always clear whether the terms indicate two distinct peoples or simply mounted nomads ... Beginning in the second half of the eighth century B.C., Assyrian sources refer to nomads identified as the Cimmerians; other Assyrian sources say these people were present in the land of the Mannai [or Mannea, south of Lake Urmia] and in Cappadocia for a hundred years [that is, about 750 to 650 B.C.], and record their advances into Asia Minor and Egypt.

"The Assyrians used Cimmerians in their army as mercenaries; a legal document of 679 B.C. refers to an Assyrian 'commander of the Cimmerian regiment'; but in other Assyrian documents they are called ' the seed of runaways who know neither vows to the gods nor oaths'" (Boris Piotrovsky, 1975, pp. 15, 18).

Historian Samuel Lysons spoke of "the Cimmerians seeming to be the same people as the Gauls or Celts under a different name" (John Henry and James Parker, Our British Ancestors: Who and What Were They?, 1865, pp. 23, 27).

Anne Kristensen, a respected Danish linguistic scholar, recently reached the conclusion that the Cimmerians (who later became known as the Celts) can positively be identified as the deported Israelites.

In the beginning of her research Dr. Kristensen was skeptical and subscribed to the traditional theory that the Cimmerians were "Aryan" tribes the Scythians had chased out of the north, as Herodotus had theorized.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:42:13 am by Bear » Logged

Brothers stand tall!

Erst die Heimat, dann die Ferne.
Erst die Erde, dann die Sterne.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #643 on: June 09, 2014, 05:54:30 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkMNOlYcpHg

Cheesy

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #644 on: June 09, 2014, 06:41:17 am »

We cant see in Deutschland this Song.... Cry

Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es Musik enthalten könnte, über deren Verwendung wir uns mit der GEMA bisher nicht einigen konnten.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #645 on: June 09, 2014, 07:22:36 am »

Very sad bear. I dont know why they are so strict.

Do you a german youtube search for Psy + Snoop dog + hangover, and you can find it Smiley
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #646 on: June 09, 2014, 10:54:37 am »

Talking with you Bear is really confusing and I wonder if you either don't read what I write or simply don't understand it? Your answers are barely relevant to anything. If your aim is to "educate" then you are better off just posting the daily Wikipedia article and leave it at that.

1. You start off by saying that the Norse called their gods Asen and I explain that no, they didn't. Then you bring up a German word for Aesir, but the Norse weren't Germans and they didn't speak German so what does that have to do with it?

2. Then you fire off these confusing sentences about Germans which are as confusing as they are irrelevant:
"The Problem is that the deutsche Gouvermant was asking by the UNO after WW2 that the international designation of germany could change to Deutschland but the english gouvermant said no. And now we say Germans to the Deutschen but in real be 95% of the english island human german to and norse and france and spain be it to and so be now all confuse if we talk about germans."
"...and I was meaning that they Vikings as a Part of the Thracian Folk was using a antique fightstyle light the german folk of spartan, by the way, the word "German" mean a Spearfighter (a woman which fight with a Spear is call Gerlinde)"

3. And here's another bizarre sentence which I don't quite get the point of: "But the africans be more modern as europe or asians because the european had making childs with neandertaler and the asia people was making childs with erectus...."

4. Some of your wikipedia links aren't relevant, which begs the question: do you even read the articles before you link them?
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #647 on: June 19, 2014, 05:55:20 am »

Talking with you Bear is really confusing and I wonder if you either don't read what I write or simply don't understand it? Your answers are barely relevant to anything. If your aim is to "educate" then you are better off just posting the daily Wikipedia article and leave it at that.

1. You start off by saying that the Norse called their gods Asen and I explain that no, they didn't. Then you bring up a German word for Aesir, but the Norse weren't Germans and they didn't speak German so what does that have to do with it?

2. Then you fire off these confusing sentences about Germans which are as confusing as they are irrelevant:
"The Problem is that the deutsche Gouvermant was asking by the UNO after WW2 that the international designation of germany could change to Deutschland but the english gouvermant said no. And now we say Germans to the Deutschen but in real be 95% of the english island human german to and norse and france and spain be it to and so be now all confuse if we talk about germans."
"...and I was meaning that they Vikings as a Part of the Thracian Folk was using a antique fightstyle light the german folk of spartan, by the way, the word "German" mean a Spearfighter (a woman which fight with a Spear is call Gerlinde)"

3. And here's another bizarre sentence which I don't quite get the point of: "But the africans be more modern as europe or asians because the european had making childs with neandertaler and the asia people was making childs with erectus...."

4. Some of your wikipedia links aren't relevant, which begs the question: do you even read the articles before you link them?

Post a Song, This is the Music threat and you need to read more....

UPDATE:
LOL. By Thor the Lord of Teutonia, I said it already, not all German be Deutsche and I must say, not all Deutsche be German....

You must know I said German and not Indo-German because a Folk with the name German had never exists. WTF should be than Indo-German in Europe? Indo-German in Asia maybe ok....

We called us Teutonia, than Teutsche and now Deutsche. A German is a Spearfighter thats all....
Its like the Eskimo, it exists no folk with the name Eskimo they want be call Inuit.

The German Version of Wikipedia know about 300 different German (not Indo-German) folks in europe and there be the Nordmani (Norman) and the Angelsachsen (Brit) and Franken (Frances) and much more to but no folk names German. Cheesy

And for a Fascist be mixe races a creul and because you asked if I could be it I wrote about this to show you I be not.....

But you have right it is better I doesnt search the Text for you in Inet, I do only use which be like this what I want say, without realy read they, because I read Books, many hundert in my live and if I read in Inet than pages in German language. You dont need me for search the Infos which you need for understanding, if you realy want understand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvviaA4YmFw

In  Memory of Sigmund Freud:

When there are so many we shall have to mourn, when grief has been made so public, and exposed to the critique of a whole epoch the frailty of our conscience and anguish, of whom shall we speak?

For every day they die among us, those who  were doing us some good,
who knew it was never enough but hoped to improve a  little by living.

Such was this doctor: still at eighty he wished to think of  our life from whose unruliness so many plausible young futures with threats or flattery ask obedience, but his wish  was denied him: he closed his eyes upon that last picture, common to us all, of  problems like relatives gathered puzzled and jealous about our dying turned elsewhere with their disappointment as he was taken away from his life  interest to go back to the earth in  London, an important Jew who died in exile.

Only Hate was happy, hoping to  augment his practice now, and his dingy clientele
who think they can be cured by killing and covering the garden with ashes.

They are still alive, but in a  world he changed simply by looking back  with no false regrets; all he did was to remember like the old and be honest like children.

He wasn't clever at all: he merely told the unhappy Present to recite the Past like a poetry lesson  till sooner or later it faltered at the line where long ago the accusations had begun, and suddenly knew by whom it had been judged, how rich life had been and how silly, and was life-forgiven and more humble.

Of course they called on God, but he went his way down among the lost people like Dante, down to the stinking fosse where the injured lead the ugly life of the rejected,

and showed us what evil is, not, as we thought, deeds that must be punished, but our lack of faith, our dishonest mood of denial, the concupiscence of the oppressor for one who'd lived among enemies so long:

If often he was wrong and, at times, absurd, to us he is no more a person
now but a whole climate of opinion under whom we conduct our different lives:

Like weather he can only hinder or help, the proud can still be proud but find it
a little harder, the tyrant tries to make do with him but doesn't care for him much:

He quietly surrounds all our habits of  growth and extends, till the tired in even
the remotest miserable duchy to be free is often to be lonely.

He would unite the unequal  moieties fractured by our own well-meaning sense of justice that  lives in our power, they too would rejoice if allowed to serve  enlightenment like him, even to bear our cry of 'Judas', as he did and all must bear who serve it.

One rational voice  is dumb. Over his grave the household of Impulse mourns one dearly loved: sad is Eros, builder of cities, and weeping anarchic Aphrodite.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:46:07 am by Bear » Logged
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #648 on: June 19, 2014, 01:29:51 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE

Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #649 on: June 20, 2014, 09:44:32 am »

Post a Song, This is the Music threat and you need to read more....

UPDATE:
LOL. By Thor the Lord of Teutonia, I said it already, not all German be Deutsche and I must say, not all Deutsche be German....
You must know I said German and not Indo-German because a Folk with the name German had never exists. WTF should be than Indo-German in Europe? Indo-German in Asia maybe ok....

We called us Teutonia, than Teutsche and now Deutsche. A German is a Spearfighter thats all....
Its like the Eskimo, it exists no folk with the name Eskimo they want be call Inuit.

The German Version of Wikipedia know about 300 different German (not Indo-German) folks in europe and there be the Nordmani (Norman) and the Angelsachsen (Brit) and Franken (Frances) and much more to but no folk names German. Cheesy

And for a Fascist be mixe races a creul and because you asked if I could be it I wrote about this to show you I be not.....

But you have right it is better I doesnt search the Text for you in Inet, I do only use which be like this what I want say, without realy read they, because I read Books, many hundert in my live and if I read in Inet than pages in German language. You dont need me for search the Infos which you need for understanding, if you realy want understand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts&list=RD6Ejga4kJUts
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:46:20 am by Bear » Logged
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #650 on: June 21, 2014, 07:30:43 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgA6twxoLRM
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #651 on: June 21, 2014, 07:47:03 am »

Staph. My ears are bleeding :/
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #652 on: June 21, 2014, 07:52:19 am »

Cretin..
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #653 on: June 28, 2014, 07:03:41 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #654 on: July 02, 2014, 07:36:41 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxkjQgYelsU&list=RDIxkjQgYelsU
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #655 on: July 02, 2014, 09:44:38 am »

Is it safe to click, guys ?

Anyway : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNIR3ZSDves
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #656 on: July 02, 2014, 09:53:53 am »

Is it safe to click, guys ?

Anyway : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNIR3ZSDves

=Sounds like Slayer for the poor. Smiley

Test this and -- Use your brain and think about it! -- (Its the slogan of this music group.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-anlfL0Nmc

GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #657 on: July 02, 2014, 11:10:46 am »

Sounds like... I don't know if it's music anymore :/
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #658 on: July 02, 2014, 11:28:56 am »

Sounds like... I don't know if it's music anymore :/

kk

Ok, check this sound:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY (but give him some minutes, it will grow... Cheesy)
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #659 on: July 03, 2014, 12:17:50 am »

This one was good Bear Smiley

For DayZ fans : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDI9_JP6t6Q&feature=youtu.be
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc