Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 09:22:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terror draft  (Read 14763 times)
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2011, 12:03:21 am »

Quote from: nugnugx
If every t4 was powerful and balanced they wouldn't be OP because people would have different strong things which they can use. If there was a t4 that would make them stronger, and axis also had a similiar t4 + all other t4s would be equaly powerful , i don't see a problem because other companies would have different means of defeating them on  equal terms of power.

No, as I said that would make some units stronger than others which means less diverse gameplay.

For example, most blitzkrieg players have Battle Hardened which means that they no longer use Volks or KCH (well KCH sucks anyways but still).

Quote from: nugnugx
You choose what you want to use, not the doctrine for you.

You pretty much said it yourself, this is how it should be but it's not what you described first.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2011, 12:04:15 am »

what you are not allowed to is discuss already implemented features and critically evaluate how they are weaker and stronger then eachother, that is not suggesting, that is a balance issue.

That's a suggestion not a balance issue. I suggested they need a buff.

Balance issue is when something is 100% not right in game and there is proof for it and you post about it.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:07:01 am by nugnugx » Logged

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2011, 12:16:36 am »

Balance issue is when something is 100% not right in game and there is proof for it and you post about it.
balance issue  --  decrease price of something because it's too powerfull in game

How can you use two different definitions to describe one particular thing
it seems your are just bending the rules to suit your argument.

I do however have a problem with your logic, if you suggest they need a buff, that is implying that it is not right in-game. Thus meaning you are inadvertently discussing how to change an aspect of EIR, for example, one stat to another. This means you are discussing balancing, espicially since you repeated 'balance' constantly throughout your thread.

However, i respect your opinion, and i will not debate any further as i believe we both made our points clear, thus, i will wait for any community support, or against. cuz i might have totally went off the mark.

That is all

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2011, 12:21:04 am »

How can you use two different definitions to describe one particular thing
it seems your are just bending the rules to suit your argument.

lol it's the same.

If something is 100% too powerfull, you have proof for it , you post about it and for example the price gets increased.

I do however have a problem with your logic, if you suggest they need a buff, that is implying that it is not right in-game. Thus meaning you are inadvertently discussing how to change an aspect of EIR, for example, one stat to another. This means you are discussing balancing, espicially since you repeated 'balance' constantly throughout your thread.

It is my personal opinion that they need a buff and not a 100% fact that they need a buff, thus it is a suggestion.

Saying balance does not equal balancing.

If i would talk with you about cars does that mean i have a car?  I might not have a car and just talk about them.

However, i respect your opinion, and i will not debate any further as i believe we both made our points clear, thus, i will wait for any community support, or against. cuz i might have totally went off the mark.
That is all

Ok me too.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:23:39 am by nugnugx » Logged
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2011, 01:03:16 am »

You pretty much said it yourself, this is how it should be but it's not what you described first.

But this setup provides more options of how you can play than what is currently.

If you go tank way , you can use any tank and veh effectively.

If you go support way , you can use any support you want effectively.

If you go inf way, you have what is currently more usefull.

and right now what you can do ?  take middle or top and what ?  You have mix of inf + tank buffs and end up with same company as other 30 people.

oh and also

Extra range buffs is a bad idea.

What about the mortar and 6pdr range buffs that are in RCA in t4 right now ?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:07:15 am by nugnugx » Logged
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2011, 01:22:26 am »

Give Repair bunkers back as a special unlock during War map.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
AlterFrax Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2011, 03:16:26 am »

Doctrines need more risk and higher rewards.
MittinsKittens Offline
Donator

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2011, 04:07:19 am »

Doctrines need more unique units I reckon Tongue

EiRNames:- MittinsKittens & FlutterShyPegasus
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2011, 05:15:28 pm »

No specific unit buffs, unless they're minor and effect weaker units--riflemen, engineers, pios, volks. Buffing grens and KCH isnt the way to go. This draft, as has been stated, offers a considerable boost to Terror--which atm, is pretty damn powerful, seeming as all you need is a KT and several buttloads of shrecked ppill'd marksmen grens.

I have a few doctrinal unlock suggestions im working on, so ill wait on saying anything @ that.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc